US Military's Knee on the Throat of the World

if the economy "depended" on "free labor by enslaved Africans" why was the story of the first half of the nation, one of the free states massively outgrowing the slave states and leaving them behind economically?'
As I've told you numerous times before the "free states" economy depended on King Cotton the same way the modern economy depends on oil.

In 1860 4 million slaves were worth about $3.5 billion.
Slaves were the biggest single financial asset in the entire US,"...worth more than all manufacturing and railroads combined.":oops:

Slavery Made America

yes, you did "tell" me that. you did not support it with any compelling argument.

i, on the other hand, pointed out two major contradictions in the historical record, that does not fit with your claim.

you, in defense, keep reasserting your claim.

that is you losing.

mass murder has never been the american response to winning a war. we have always been about trying to make the world a better place, generally by making our enemies into friends.
So name one other country that has murdered millions of innocent civilians on the opposite side of the planet since 1945.

why the qualifier "opposite side of the planet"?

why is the value of a human life less, if it is close?

I do, Russia sucks. Marxism sucks.
Every time it's tried, it fails. Miserably.
Just Like Trump.
f1bee96505aec1d1ae276960a892c37026-maga-mask.rsquare.w1200.jpg

How the United States government failed to prepare for the global pandemic : Peoples Dispatch

"Right through January, February, and March, Trump minimized the threat. His Twitter feed provides all the necessary evidence. On March 9, Trump likened the virus to the 'common flu'; 'Think about that!' he tweeted.

"Two days later, the WHO declared a global pandemic. On March 13, Trump declared a national emergency; this was six weeks after the WHO had declared a public health emergency of international concern.

"These six weeks might have been used in crucial prevention, contact tracing, testing, and other planning efforts to combat coronavirus and lessen the infections and deaths, but were lost."

I do, Russia sucks. Marxism sucks.
Every time it's tried, it fails. Miserably.
Just Like Trump.
f1bee96505aec1d1ae276960a892c37026-maga-mask.rsquare.w1200.jpg

How the United States government failed to prepare for the global pandemic : Peoples Dispatch

"Right through January, February, and March, Trump minimized the threat. His Twitter feed provides all the necessary evidence. On March 9, Trump likened the virus to the 'common flu'; 'Think about that!' he tweeted.

"Two days later, the WHO declared a global pandemic. On March 13, Trump declared a national emergency; this was six weeks after the WHO had declared a public health emergency of international concern.

"These six weeks might have been used in crucial prevention, contact tracing, testing, and other planning efforts to combat coronavirus and lessen the infections and deaths, but were lost."

The USSR lost, does that still make you cry?
Do you weep for Castro?

You have provided ZERO evidence to support your claim. I dont see protests in other countries over our bases. Your entire belief system is tremendously flawed.
If you honestly don't see any evidence of mass protest against US military bases in other countries, it's because you've never bothered to look.

US Military Bases in the UK – Yorkshire Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament

"British troops are now finally being pulled out of Germany. There is not the slightest suggestion, however, that US forces will be withdrawn from Britain in the forseeable future. But what are they doing here? Who are they supposed to be defending us from?”

"Good questions!

"Major US Air Fields in the UK Currently in Use

us_bases_in_uk-768x663.jpg

You have provided ZERO evidence to support your claim. I dont see protests in other countries over our bases. Your entire belief system is tremendously flawed.
If you honestly don't see any evidence of mass protest against US military bases in other countries, it's because you've never bothered to look.

"British troops are now finally being pulled out of Germany. There is not the slightest suggestion, however, that US forces will be withdrawn from Britain in the forseeable future. But what are they doing here? Who are they supposed to be defending us from?”

"Good questions!

Besides a few dozen whiny commie twats pushing to remove US bases in England, is there any real opposition?

"Good questions!

Besides a few dozen whiny commie twats pushing to remove US bases in England, is there any real opposition?
Yeah, some random dude saying something hardly represents the thoughts of the entire world.

okinawa is part of japan. japan is quite capable of telling us to leave if it wants to.
I'm sure you're stupid enough to believe that.
1*41BgYB9sDSrMydqD3qX3lA.jpeg

https://timeline.com/japanese-peopl...heyve-rioted-over-it-in-the-past-2433eb9e02d1

"Since World War II, the US military has crowded the small island, which makes up less than 1% of Japan’s land mass but hosts 62% of the America’s forces in the country.

"The Japanese government officially sanctioned the military’s presence in 1951, but then, it had little choice.

"After World War II, the US had stripped Japan of its army and then offered to protect the nation in return for uncontested land use."

Japan, along with the US and Europe, form an "Imperial Triad" responsible for propping up post-WWII economic power, and rich elites in all three factions have little incentive to change anything.

"Good questions!

Yeah, some random dude saying something hardly represents the thoughts of the entire world.

So, just the dozens of losers then........

bullshit. i make logical arguments to support my points and political positions.
Link to one.

piss off. all you do is cut the shit out of them, and then not reply.

here is the crux of the problem with your whining.

every country that has us military forces in it today, could ask for us to leave tomorrow and we would.

your anti-american whining is about your hate, nothing more.

okinawa is part of japan. japan is quite capable of telling us to leave if it wants to.

https://timeline.com/japanese-peopl...heyve-rioted-over-it-in-the-past-2433eb9e02d1

"Since World War II, the US military has crowded the small island, which makes up less than 1% of Japan’s land mass but hosts 62% of the America’s forces in the country.

"The Japanese government officially sanctioned the military’s presence in 1951, but then, it had little choice.

"After World War II, the US had stripped Japan of its army and then offered to protect the nation in return for uncontested land use."

Japan, along with the US and Europe, form an "Imperial Triad" responsible for propping up post-WWII economic power, and rich elites in all three factions have little incentive to change anything.

yeah, in 1951 we didn't give the japanese much choice.

that was over 70 years ago.

today, if they asked us to leave, we would. in a heartbeat.

you know that. there is no way you don't know that.

you are lying.

you are lying.
There is no fucking way Japan is going to ask us to leave. Not while China exists. Goergephillip is a total moron.

you are lying.
There is no fucking way Japan is going to ask us to leave. Not while China exists. Goergephillip is a total moron.

breaking their alliance with us, would expose them to real danger from china, no doubt about that.

to defend themselves would require massive financial and political commitment.

far better to expose their citizens on okinowa to some unsavory gaijin, instead of having to carry the weight of providing for their own defense.

Gee, I guess Japan should have decided against attacking us, huh.

Forum List

Back