How should the US respond to China's upgrade of their navy's size and capabilities? (Poll)

How should the US respond to China's upgrade of their navy's size and capabilities?

• No action. There is no need to respond, the US navy is more modern and capable

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Ask allies to modernize and expand their navies.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Just keep the same size navy but keep it battle-ready

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Expand the size of the US navy to meet the combined China + Russia navies

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Other, see my post...

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
You've got to be kidding. Nobody would even consider a "conventional" war in a country with over a billion people. The idea is absurd.

And China does NOT have nukes like we do, they have an arsenal of 350 nukes. FFFTTTT. We on the other hand have 5,550 (1,389 active, 2,361 available, 1,800 retired).
1. Those 1-billion people are in China, where they will stay.
2. Put 350 nukes on US targets and let me know what's left.
3. Starting a nuclear war over Taiwan is moronic.

I was going to say the same thing. Just like we have 10 million unfilled jobs in America. I'm sure the military is having a tough time finding people who are desperate enough to risk their lives.

They should say if you serve 4 years you get a full ride to any university you can get into.
So who would pay for that college education, taxpayers or the universities' endowments?

China has 1 aircraft carrier.
They are weak
Putin's failed war shows how weak China and Russia really are.

Republicans live in fear of everything (except our real enemy Russia because Trump told them to love Russia and they do whatever Trump says).
China is building a world class military. Several years from now it will be huge and much more comparable compared to today. They are getting ready to launch an aircraft carrier that looks a lot like our modern one. This one is conventional. The follow ons will be nuclear. The point is they will not e a coastal power and with the ships they have now are not. To take over Taiwan will give them a much wider open space to move their ships out of their coastal areas.

So who would pay for that college education, taxpayers or the universities' endowments?

Both? If a university wants to be tax exempt they would need to participate.

I don't know how much my university makes every year in profits but I do know this

Smith will receive a 3% salary increase to an annual salary of $468,650. The raise is retroactive dating to July 1, 2022. According to a release, Smith remains the second lowest-paid university president in the Mid-American Conference

China has 1 aircraft carrier. They are weak
Putin's failed war shows how weak China and Russia really are.
Republicans live in fear of everything (except our real enemy Russia because Trump told them to love Russia and they do whatever Trump says).
China doesn't need aircraft carriers to take Taiwan. Its a home game for them.

True Putin's army isn't a good look for capability. China doesn't need a great army, just a big army to be formidable.

LIAR. Link where Trump said to love Russia. Talking out your ass again.

The democrats love Russia, Russia, Russia. Bernie even honeymooned there. Hillary called Tulsi a Russian asset. Hillary paid Russians for the Steele Dossier.

China has slave labor.

Ofc slaves are sooo motivated to produce quality work. :aargh:

/sarcasm
Well you still have to feed them slaves at some point or else they just die....groceries cost money too.

Link please. They think they are building up their navy. Maybe they deficit spend like we do?
They have been....
Currently there are 2 empty apartments/condos for every man, woman and child in China.
Their commercial paper is currently worthless. They have been selling the US Government bonds for needed cash...and are almost out of them. They have been selling them below market rates at a discount....making today's sale of T-bills to be dismal at best. So what happens when T-bills don't sell and our Government can't borrow anymore money?

Just saying....a balanced budget might be in our future regardless of what Washington wants to happen. It certainly is for China.

Peaceful coexistence, on China's terms before China is no longer willing. China's/the Brics' offer couldn't be plainer to see.

There's no other possible endgame in US military means of aggression. There never can be between the world's largest and most powerful nuclear armed nations.

America left it until it was too late to challenge and defeat the united Brics forces.

They did NOT mention the new "Axis of Evil's" combined navies size, such as China + Russia. Should we hear alarm bells?
Are you unaware that the larger part of the world regards the US plus a few EU countries as the Axis of Terror and deservedly since Korea , say ?

And with NATO and US military forces at their lowest , others are sick and tired of the school bulleys .
Do you really want to learn the hard way ?

China doesn't need aircraft carriers to take Taiwan. Its a home game for them.

True Putin's army isn't a good look for capability. China doesn't need a great army, just a big army to be formidable.

LIAR. Link where Trump said to love Russia. Talking out your ass again.

The democrats love Russia, Russia, Russia. Bernie even honeymooned there. Hillary called Tulsi a Russian asset. Hillary paid Russians for the Steele Dossier.
so just because Trump doesn't openly say he loves russia, you aren't smart enough to put 2 and 2 together based on all Trump's actions and praise of Putin, and recognize that Trump loves Putin??

You people are so dumb and so naive to the big boy world, then you try to act smart and call others sheep.
The jokes on you, you people lack the simple 2nd level thinking required to recognize Trump is Putin's biggest ally

How the US & China Are Preparing to Fight Total War
My takeaway from the video is that Traitor Joe Biden sold our SPR oil to China when the knife we hold to China's jugular is oil deliveries from the ME to China. If China builds up its oil reserves the leverage the US has over China is significantly reduced.

Instead of decommissioning outdated vessels, they could recondition and upgrade them.

Are you unaware that the larger part of the world regards the US plus a few EU countries as the Axis of Terror and deservedly since Korea , say ?
And with NATO and US military forces at their lowest, others are sick and tired of the school bullies .
Do you really want to learn the hard way ?
Learn from who? Dumbass. The larger part of which shithole countries?

so just because Trump doesn't openly say he loves Russia, you aren't smart enough to put 2 and 2 together based on all Trump's actions and praise of Putin, and recognize that Trump loves Putin??

You people are so dumb and so naive to the big boy world, then you try to act smart and call others sheep.
The jokes on you, you people lack the simple 2nd level thinking required to recognize Trump is Putin's biggest ally
Trump put sanctions on Russia, Biden removed Trump's sanctions on Russia, 2 + 2 = 4. Moron.

My takeaway from the video is that Traitor Joe Biden sold our SPR oil to China when the knife we hold to China's jugular is oil deliveries from the ME to China. If China builds up its oil reserves the leverage the US has over China is significantly reduced.
I suspect that chins has materials the US cannot get elsewhere such as rare earth minerals

We need to disengage but only gradually

Forum List

Back