US may send fighter jets to Ukraine

Putin started the war. I think pretty much everyone understands that.
No, you did. Putin is just trying to end this war.
P.S. And your side is disgusting.
FYaw1_HXkAAyBbU

During the years of the pandemic, a huge number of green papers were printed, which led to an increase in inflation, in addition to economic problems. And how does capitalism get out of crises? The war! Starting a war or provoking it. And now the scoundrels of the Western elite are feverishly selling weapons, a significant part of which does not even reach Ukraine. There are many gangs in the world, who want to get weapons.
And idiots can talk about the noble goal of helping Ukraine. What hypocritical assholes you are...
All your babbling does not change the fact that trouble the world today stem from the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the whole world is holding Russia responsible for it.

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov at the headquarters of the Arab League. Isolation, my ass.
He is in Egypt trying to convince the Arab governments he is not starving them by preventing the export on Ukrainian grain. Lavrov has been forced to try to defend Russia starving north Africa by preventing the export of Ukrainian grain, so a few days before leaving for Egypt, Russia signed the deal with Ukraine, Turkey and the UN to allow Ukraine to export its millions of tons of grain through its Black sea ports in the hope of easing the criticism he would face in Egypt but then stupidly bombed Ukraine's largest Black Sea port because it is simply not in Russia's nature to behave in a civilized manner.

President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has pleaded for fighter jets for months, saying Russia's air supremacy has been a major stumbling block in his country's efforts to repel the invasion. In March, the U.S. and NATO scuttled Poland's proposal to send its Russian-built MiGs to Ukraine. White House national security spokesman John Kirby said at the time the proposal might be "mistaken as escalatory" and could provoke a Russian military confrontation with NATO.
Charles Quinton Brown Jr, U.S. general and chief of staff of the United States Air Force, smiles as his visits the Tactical Air Wing 73 'Steinhoff' in Laage, Germany, Monday, July, 11, 2022.'Steinhoff' in Laage, Germany, Monday, July, 11, 2022.
© Monika Skolimowska, APCharles Quinton Brown Jr, U.S. general and chief of staff of the United States Air Force, smiles as his visits the Tactical Air Wing 73 'Steinhoff' in Laage, Germany, Monday, July, 11, 2022.
Brown said Wednesday that Russian MiGs won't be sent to Ukraine, saying with a laugh that it will "be tougher to get parts" from the Russians.
“It'll be something non-Russian," he said. "I could probably tell you that, but I can't tell you exactly what it's going to be."

Excellent news if true.
Of course, escalate the war even more.

When Zelensky runs out of Slavs to send the meat grinder he’ll ask for American bodies. And Pedo Peter will be more than happy to supply young Americans.

Of course, escalate the war even more.

When Zelensky runs out of Slavs to send the meat grinder he’ll ask for American bodies. And Pedo Peter will be more than happy to supply young Americans.
Everyone should have a dream. I guess this is yours.

All your babbling does not change the fact that trouble the world today stem from the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the whole world is holding Russia responsible for it.
“The whole world”?

Did the whole world hold the US responsible when we bombed the Libyan government out of existence? Or when we invaded Iraq? I don’t remember Europe putting sanctions on us.

Ukraine was/is in a civil war, it’s on Russia’s border so they can do whatever the hell they want for their own national security interests. I know certain idiots think that only the US is allowed to act in its own national security interests when “invading” other countries, but that isn’t reality.

“The whole world”?

Did the whole world hold the US responsible when we bombed the Libyan government out of existence? Or when we invaded Iraq? I don’t remember Europe putting sanctions on us.

Ukraine was/is in a civil war, it’s on Russia’s border so they can do whatever the hell they want for their own national security interests. I know certain idiots think that only the US is allowed to act in its own national security interests when “invading” other countries, but that isn’t reality.
There was no civil war and there was no threat to Russia's security; you're just parroting Putin's propaganda. In his Peter the Great speech, Putin acknowledged that the whole reason for the Russian invasion was to expand the Russian empire.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday compared himself to the country’s first emperor, Peter the Great, in a speech marking the 350th anniversary of the figure’s birth.

Putin made the comments while visiting a multimedia exhibit about the 18th-century leader, who led a conquest of the Baltic region while at war with Sweden. Putin remarked that Peter the Great viewed the land as rightfully Russian, drawing a connection to the current war Russia is waging against Ukraine.

“He was returning it and strengthening it,” Putin said, according to The New York Times. “Well, apparently, it has also fallen to us to return and to strengthen.”

Putin also noted that when Peter founded the city of St. Petersburg, “none of the countries of Europe recognized it as Russian.”

“It’s impossible — do you understand — impossible to build a fence around a country like Russia,” Putin added.

There was no civil war and there was no threat to Russia's security; you're just parroting Putin's propaganda. In his Peter the Great speech, Putin acknowledged that the whole reason for the Russian invasion was to expand the Russian empire.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday compared himself to the country’s first emperor, Peter the Great, in a speech marking the 350th anniversary of the figure’s birth.

Putin made the comments while visiting a multimedia exhibit about the 18th-century leader, who led a conquest of the Baltic region while at war with Sweden. Putin remarked that Peter the Great viewed the land as rightfully Russian, drawing a connection to the current war Russia is waging against Ukraine.

“He was returning it and strengthening it,” Putin said, according to The New York Times. “Well, apparently, it has also fallen to us to return and to strengthen.”

Putin also noted that when Peter founded the city of St. Petersburg, “none of the countries of Europe recognized it as Russian.”

“It’s impossible — do you understand — impossible to build a fence around a country like Russia,” Putin added.

I’m “parroting Putin’s propaganda”?

So you are denying that the Ukrainian government was overthrown by an insurrection and coup in 2014? And since that coup, the Donbas region has refused to recognize the new Kiev government? That there has been fighting between Kiev government and Donbas region? That’s called a civil war. It’s not “propaganda”, it’s stating a fact. Maybe you don’t agree with the people in the Donbas region, maybe you hate them. Maybe you want to drop bombs on their heads like Zelensky and his predecessor did. But it doesn’t change the fact that they are fighting each other.

I know you’d like to pretend the Ukraine is one big happy country, but it’s not, and it wasn’t before Russia got directly involved. You are the one falling for propaganda. Ukraine’s propaganda and propaganda from the West that wants this war.

So you are d

So you are denying that the Ukrainian government was overthrown by an insurrection and coup in 2014? And since that coup, the Donbas region has refused to recognize the new Kiev government? That there has been fighting between Kiev government and Donbas region? That’s called a civil war. It’s not “propaganda”, it’s stating a fact. Maybe you don’t agree with the people in the Donbas region, maybe you hate them. Maybe you want to drop bombs on their heads like Zelensky and his predecessor did. But it doesn’t change the fact that they are fighting each other.

I know you’d like to pretend the Ukraine is one big happy country, but it’s not, and it wasn’t before Russia got directly involved. You are the one falling for propaganda. Ukraine’s propaganda and propaganda from the West that wants this war.
Only Russian propagandists saw a civil war or the Ukrainian government overthrown, Comrade. What the rest of the world saw was the Ukrainian parliament voting overwhelmingly to remove a pro-Russian President, quite legally, and the Russians using this to try to justify an invasion of Ukraine and the conquest of Crimea, and no one with a functioning brain saw any of what was going on in Ukraine as a threat to Russian security. Further, while there was some violence in the Donbas between paramilitary forces Russia set up and supported after the 2014 Russian invasion only Russian propagandists, Comrade, saw the level of violence that could be called a war or any of the atrocities Russia claims.

Forum List

Back