US fighters ‘captured’ by Russian forces in Ukraine

The Hague

Don't make putin laugh

Cause he would

Putin is able to visit Immanuel Kant in Königsberg in his inn "Zum ewigen Frieden". No! He will not laugh. He will live in fear of this ambiguity and the consequences of the superstupid nonsense he's producing.

Ich kann, weil ich will, was ich muss.
Immanuel Kant

But the DPRs court don't consider them as soldiers of Ukrainian Army, because Ukrainian laws don't allow double citizenship and don't allow foreign citizens to serve in the Ukrainian Army. Also they don't consider Nationalistic regiments (like Azov, Aidar, Kraken and some other) as part of the regular army at all. Therefore, from the court's point of view they are mere illegal immigrants, gangers and hate-criminals.
But from the DPR's court they are not Ukrainian citizens, they are not even soldiers of Ukrainian Army. They are illegal immigrants and gangers, who came on the DPR's land because they hate the Russians.
It doesn't matter what nonsense they come up with. If they murder POWs, they will be subject to arrest and prosecution for war crimes.

An idiot showing the own racism? That's not ridiculous.
Has the word still got any initial meaning left, Fritz? I think asking a black for a bus-fare is racism now in that inside-out world you live in now. Your right is our wrong these days so your moralising is not valid in our healthy environment.

DPR? Deutsche Prüftstelle für Rechnungslegung?

Now I got it. "DPR" = "Donetsk people republic". That's only an opera state of the drama queen Putin. Who not accepts the right of pows is doing a war crime. Everyone - also judges - independent from the laws of their own countries - who breaks the international laws of war has to live with the consequences of the own criminal decisions.
Bla-bla-bla... "You have no right to judge me! " It's not a good line of defense in the court. "Might is right" and they are not the mighty ones.
The citizenship of a soldier makes no one to a mercenary.
It may make his status of 'soldier' discutabale and, therefore, a court can consider them as 'gangers' - illegal migrant, who illegally took the weapon and started the criminal activity. Yes, it highly depends on their motives. If the court decides that their main motive was 'money' - they may be considered as 'mercenaries', if 'hate' - they became 'hate criminals' or 'gangers', if their main motive was 'love' - they may be considered as 'volunteers' (and it is not a crime to be a volunteer at all).

As far as I heard the Ukraine not sends back people from other nations who like to helps them to stay to be an independent country - although this people seem often not to be helpful in many cases. I heard many of them are surprised to land in a real war with real canonfire.
Yes, Kievan regime allow foreign citizens to join their army or paramilitary organizations (in violation of its own laws). And DPR authorities consider it as another crime of Kievan regime.

You are not able to speak for the Ukraine. I expect also from the Ukraine to see in you someone who is fighting for an own independent and free existence and not to see in you an Ukrainian fighting as a slave of Putin against the own country like a traitor.
You see, Americans fought against the Brits to achieve freedom. Ukrainians are fighting against the Russians to achieve their freedom. People of Donbass are fighting against Kievan regime to achieve their freedom, too. That's what the word 'freedom' means, and this is the price of it. And there are plenty of other Ukrainians who are going to fight against Kievan regime.

A "court" of a state who not really exists is an absurdity.
Any "court", even any "state" is nothing but a collective illusion. It exists only because people believe that it exist. And there are millions people who believe that DPR and LPR really exist.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what nonsense they come up with. If they murder POWs, they will be subject to arrest and prosecution for war crimes.
And if they (DPRs executioners) execute ordinary foreign criminals (mercenaries and gangers) - there will be no problem at all. You see, Ukraine and pro-Ukrainian part of the Western society want to kill them anyway, so, there is no any additional problem from their point of view.

This is a Ukrainian article, but it should auto-translate.

It states the law was changed in 2015 to allow foreign fighters to enlist in Ukrainian defense forces. IOW, it is not "against their own laws". They also will grant citizenship after 3 years of service.

Bla-bla-bla...

?

"You have no right to judge me! " It's not a good line of defense in the court. "Might is right" and they are not the mighty ones.

It may make his status of 'soldier' discutabale and, therefore, a court can consider them as 'gangers' - illegal migrant, who illegally took the weapon and started the criminal activity. Yes, it highly depends on their motives. If the court decides that their main motive was 'money' - they may be considered as 'mercenaries', if 'hate' - they became 'hate criminals' or 'gangers', if their main motive was 'love' - they may be considered as 'volunteers' (and it is not a crime to be a volunteer at all).

Yes, Kievan regime allow foreign citizens to join their army or paramilitary organizations (in violation of its own laws). And DPR authorities consider it as another crime of Kievan regime.

You see, Americans fought against the Brits to achieve freedom. Ukrainians are fighting against the Russians to achieve their freedom. People of Donbass are fighting against Kievan regime to achieve their freedom, too.

What's wrong. Putin had sent combatants from Russia to the Donbass region. This caused a civil war from Russias grace there - where the most victims had been Ukrainians.

That's what the word 'freedom' means, and this is the price of it.

That's not what I think what freedom is. It exists not any "price of freedom". You are a slave of your own political propaganda. When you will make free yourselve from the influence of this political propaganda then you are free for example.

And there are plenty of other Ukrainians who are going to fight against Kievan regime.

What's nonsene. This war is a war from Putins Russia against the Ukraine - and this war is completely independent from any government of the Ukraine. Putin for example controls Belarus because Lukashenko prefered to be a slave of Putin instead to accept that he is not president of Belarus any longer. This man is a shame for Belarus and shows only how weapons and traitors are able to enslave the complete population of a country. One day Belarus will be free again - and the price of freedom will not have to be paid from the people of Belarus - it will have to be paid from their enslavers. Belarus pays in the moment the price of slavery.

Any "court", even any "state" is nothing but a collective illusion.

Then be sure the collective illusion "international court" will be a dream which will not end. And some people will get problems with this court. Specially people who are doing war crimes.

It exists only because people believe that it exist. And there are millions people who believe that DPR and LPR really exist.

No one believes that DPR and LPR exists on their own but exist only on reason of Putins weird ideas. In general is every "peoples republic" - also called "commie tyranny" - an anachronism in the current third millenium. I don't know why Russia is doing this suicide now - but it could be a good idea to stop it. When a giant like Rusisa falls then this gives normally a loud noise. And I hate loud noise.

Würden sämtliche Berge der ganzen Welt,
zusammengetragen und übereinandergestellt
und wäre zu Füßen dieses Massivs,
ein riesiges Meer, ein breites und tiefs.
Und stürzte dann, unter Donnern und Blitzen
der Berg in dieses Meer - na das würd' spritzen!

Last edited:
?

What's wrong. Putin had sent combatants from Russia to the Donbass region. This caused a civil war from Russias grace there where the most victims had been Ukrainians.

That's not what I think what freedom is. It exists not any "price of freedom". You are a slave of your own political propaganda. Whne you will make free yourselve from the influence of this political propaganda then you are free for example.

What's nonsene. This war is a war from Putins Russia against the Ukraine - and this war is completely independent from any government of the Ukraine. Putin for example controls Belarus because Lukashenko prefered to be a slave of Putin instead to accept that he is not president of Belarus any longer. This man is a shame for Belarus and shows only how weapons and traitors are able to enslave the complete population of a country. One day Belarus will be free again - and the price of freedom will not have to be paid from the people of Belarus - it wil have to be paid from their enslavers. Belarus pays in the moment the price of slavery.

Then be sure the collective illusion "international court" will be a dream which will not end. And some people will get problems with this court. Specially people who are doing war crimes.

No one believes that DPR and LPR exists on their own but exist only on reason of Putins weird ideas. In general is every "peoples republic" - also called "commie tyranny" - an anachronism in the current third millenium. I don't know why Russia is doing this suicide now - but it could be a good idea to stop it. When a giant like Rusisa falls then this gives normally a loud noise. And I hate loud noise.

What mumbo-jumbo was that?
English, motherfucker!

What mumbo-jumbo was that?
English, motherfucker!

I hope you know that everyone who says to someone else "motherfucker" in whatever language of the world - except in English - is in great danger to be immediatelly killed. And it exist reports where Germans had been attacked only because they spoke English - and this not because their English had been bad.

Last edited:
I hope you know that everyone who says to someone else "motherfucker" in whatever language of the world - except in English - is in great danger to be immediatelly killed. And it exist reports where Germans had been attacked only because they spoke English - and this not because their English had been bad.

Actually it was a reference to a famous movie, but I think the sobriquet fits you fine anyway.

Actually it was a reference to a famous movie, but I think the sobriquet fits you fine anyway.

Okay - only to make this clear: You say now a second time to me - witout any reason to have to do so - that I am doing incest and have sex with my mother. ... I guess to say so to someone else will cost you here in Germany more than $5,000 if the other one will charge you. And are you sure you are able to survive without the help of others?

Last edited:
Okay - only to make this clear. You say now a second time to me - witout any reason to have to do so - that I am doing incest and have sex with my mother. ... I guess to say so to someone else will cost you here in Germany more than $5,000 if the other one will charge you. Are you sure you are able to survive without the help of others?

Are you dumb or what? I don't like you. The reason is your boneheaded unreasonable belief in your imaginary western values that I and most Russians wholeheartedly despise.

Are you dumb or what? I don't like you. The reason is your boneheaded unreasonable belief in your imaginary western values that I and most Russians wholeheartedly despise.
How could you possibly know what most Russians think since in Russia there is no freedom of speech or freedom of the press?

How could you possibly know what most Russians think since in Russia there is no freedom of speech or freedom of the press?
Do you have those in your shithole? There's this thing they call cancel culture. Wasn't that your full of freedom country that invented that?
By the way, your freedom of speech loving nation banned us from your social media. I can only be here using a VPN. Did you know that?

Last edited:
Do you have those in your shithole? There's this thing they call cancel culture. Wasn't that your full of freedom country that invented that?
By the way, your freedom of speech loving nation banned us from your social media. I can only be here using a VPN. Did you know that?
With every post it looks less likely you are a Russian living in Russia. No one goes to prison in the US for criticizing the government and no opposition politicians go to prison or are assassinated if they become too popular. No Russians are blocked from US sites, but Russia blocks access to sites that offer views different from Putin's; that's why you have to use a vpn to here, if indeed you do. You do seem to know nothing at all about life in Russia.

Forum List

Back