The last 100 years alone have seen at least two separate attempts of Moscow -led genocide against the Ukrainian people.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
There is no more doubt that this is a genocidal war. The UN should designate it as such. Unfortunately, the UN cannot act with the genocidal aggressor on the UNSC. The UN needs reform. The West needs to support Ukraine with all weapons it needs. This is about our joint survival.

ps

There is something to celebrate. Rogozin was not blocked, but he had to delete his tweet in which he called on his Moscow people to commit genocide in Ukraine.

so what do you want now ?
1655372272775.png

Het Nitwit...

The Ukrainian dogs are getting their shit pushed in.

When are you going to the front to help them?

hahaha!

Fuck Ukraine Nitwit!

but such genocides are also done by americans, british, french, and many others. so what is so special about russians ?

in vietnam americans killed many millions of civilians who were without any faults. and such things happens in wars. so what ?

in my threads whataboutism is prohibited , dont you know it ? can you write something on the TOPIC ?

The last 100 years alone have seen at least two separate attempts of Moscow -led genocide against the Ukrainian people.

1655375115988.png

I know , you do care only about the lives of the brawn men and sometimes brawn women thats why you are so poor ...
you really know nothing about me. but its fun to see how you claim to know everything.

now you be satisfied with whatever you know and dont know.

The last 100 years alone have seen at least two separate attempts of Moscow -led genocide against the Ukrainian people.​

It is unfortunate. The Russkies should be focusing on the bigger european pestilence that is Poland

Forum List

Back