US faces Nationwide drinking water crisis

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Up to 77 million Americans were serviced in 2015 by unsafe drinking water systems, with 18 million people exposed to excessive levels of lead and copper, a new study found, adding that penalties for violations are “virtually nonexistent.” “The actual number of violations and systems breaking the law is likely substantially higher because of probable widespread underreporting,” the authors of the study by the environmental advocacy group Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) say.

US Faces ‘Nationwide Drinking Water Crisis

================================================

But don't worry your loving FDA/EPA/ Governmental parents love you as much as you do them. They don't lie to you or cheat you out of being healthy , they don't keep you ill so you can be offered their miracle drugs that oh my make you better . All better Imagine the billions they make off you dumb asses who think the Government doesn't let things slide knowing damn well wtf it does to you. WAKE UP!

Don't worry that Fracking is perfectly safe ..............................

Up to 77 million Americans were serviced in 2015 by unsafe drinking water systems, with 18 million people exposed to excessive levels of lead and copper, a new study found, adding that penalties for violations are “virtually nonexistent.” “The actual number of violations and systems breaking the law is likely substantially higher because of probable widespread underreporting,” the authors of the study by the environmental advocacy group Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) say.

US Faces ‘Nationwide Drinking Water Crisis

================================================

But don't worry your loving FDA/EPA/ Governmental parents love you as much as you do them. They don't lie to you or cheat you out of being healthy , they don't keep you ill so you can be offered their miracle drugs that oh my make you better . All better Imagine the billions they make off you dumb asses who think the Government doesn't let things slide knowing damn well wtf it does to you. WAKE UP!

Don't worry that Fracking is perfectly safe ..............................

Yes that is why one of Devos business is putting water in cartons, like Milk. The more I read from you the more I realize just how stupid you are.

I can buy all the drinking water I want at the store, but don't tell anyone I have to pour bleach down my 976 foot well to kill the bacteria which accumulates on the $4,000 dollar water pump in it..

I can buy all the drinking water I want at the store, but don't tell anyone I have to pour bleach down my 976 foot well to kill the bacteria which accumulates on the $4,000 dollar water pump in it..

There are many places in the US where you need to buy water for consumption, but even to shower or bath in it is bad but people do, and they get ill.

There are many places in the US where you need to buy water for consumption, but even to shower or bath in it is bad but people do, and they get ill.
My water has lots of methane, sulpher and black rock slate, which turns a terlit bowl black over time and turned my blonde hair into brown after using it 18 years..

Forum List

Back