US = Country run by the Woke

It’s pretty pathetic but this how the populace wants it. Let em enjoy it. Crime spree for everyone!
Then we’ll hear people complaining about the crime rate after they had the chance to fix it, but voted to keep the cycle going. The sympathy for those cities is fading, because by their actions and votes, the people are becoming complicit in helping the criminals flourish.

And 84 million voted against it.
Yes. But to state that every American is against it would be a lie. The policies were sound but the cult of personality and the polarization didn’t help. Neither did COVID. Neither did Jan 6th. Neither did the biased media. In the end the Democratic Party has a more unified platform and a more loyal voter base. I concede. I was Wrong. Dead wrong.

Then we’ll hear people complaining about the crime rate after they had the chance to fix it, but voted to keep the cycle going. The sympathy for those cities is fading, because by their actions and votes, the people are becoming complicit in helping the criminals flourish.
They have no right to complain. They voted for this. When you plant tomatoes you grow tomatoes.

Yes. But to state that every American is against it would be a lie. The policies were sound but the cult of personality and the polarization didn’t help. Neither did COVID. Neither did Jan 6th. Neither did the biased media. In the end the Democratic Party has a more unified platform and a more loyal voter base. I concede. I was Wrong. Dead wrong.

Who said "every American" is against it?

The next two years may bear watching. If Joe exhibits signs of a more severe mental decline, I could see some ambitious challenger (Newsom maybe) coming forward.
Fetterman won. The more severe mental decline the more votes he ll get. LOL

The Dems message is just resonating more with voters as the media boosts them.

Environment
Womens rights
GOP are a threat to democracy

Note that the GOP wins more counties and by a lot. But city folk like their Dems and their great policies. Just look at Chicago. LoL

Fetterman won. The more severe mental decline the more votes he ll get. LOL

The Dems message is just resonating more with voters as the media boosts them.

Environment
Womens rights
GOP are a threat to democracy

Note that the GOP wins more counties and by a lot. But city folk like their Dems and their great policies. Just look at Chicago. LoL
The way the map seems to be going, it seems blue states are becoming more blue as conservatives flee places like California and New York for places like Florida. The electoral numbers in a few years may look quite different as California and New York are losing population and seats to red states like Florida and Texas.

Well, so far we've had MAGAts call a stroke survivor a moron, brain damaged, and a retard. I hope the millions of stroke survivors in America are paying attention.

The way the map seems to be going, it seems blue states are becoming more blue as conservatives flee places like California and New York for places like Florida. The electoral numbers in a few years may look quite different as California and New York are losing population and seats to red states like Florida and Texas.
TX is moving toward purple and GA and AZ are moving toward blue. The country is destroying itself.

As Putin, Xi, and Kim smile. Dems have done more harm to the country than those men likely even hoped for. Concerning times indeed.
Of course. The woke agenda is destroying the country and the voters don’t care. Our election process is difficult to trust and the voters don’t care. Crime and inflation way up and the voters don’t care. The country will burn. I feel sorry for my kids. Doing my best to protect them but I will not be here forever

Actually, things are looking up.

Until you act like an adult and agree to debate civilly all you will get is the link above going forward. Enjoy your death clock, old hag.

Forum List

Back