US and UK governments in crisis

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
In both countries the ruling elite are at war with each other.

In the Uk Mrs Mays cabinet are split over paying nurses and policemen a living wage.

In the US the GOP control everything but cant agree on a health policy.

In both cases the left and right of the parties are at war.

There is a #fuckthepoor wing that wants to screw people who arent millionaires and opposing them a group who are scared of losing their public funded wage.

The latter are not as honest as the former who are honest in their position. They hate poor folks as well but they do need some of them to vote in their favour.

In the Uk Mrs Mays cabinet are split over paying nurses and policemen a living wage.

There is a #fuckthepoor wing that wants to screw people who arent millionaires and opposing them a group who are scared of losing their public funded wage.

The latter are not as honest as the former who are honest in their position. They hate poor folks as well but they do need some of them to vote in their favour.

Put the bottle down mate.

Last edited:

And whats your solution Einstein?

Politicians should protect the vulnerable.

Join a gang.

La Famalia.

If Britain continues down the path upon which it seems set there will soon be a Marxist Prime Minister. The cycle of uncompensated seizures of private assets ("nationaliation") and "requisitioning" of private homes will begin anew. There will be a winter of strikes; uncleared streets, trash piles on sidewalks and tube, bus, and airline strikes that teach people to walk - even long-distance walks as a nationalized petrol, gas and electric facilities go out on strike.

It'll be good for Tommy.

He could lose a few stone and, mayhap, sober up when drivers for the nationalized brewers and distillers walk out.

Now, does anybody see a downside to any of this?

I just heard about Trumps little twit-er "war on Christmas" remark. What time is it in England right now? Like almost midnight? Many Americans don't know about that much less loose any sleep over it. Neither should people in England.

I just heard about Trumps little twit-er "war on Christmas" remark. What time is it in England right now? Like almost midnight? Many Americans don't know about that much less loose any sleep over it. Neither should people in England.
Its lose not loose. #thicko

I agree. Where does it say they should provide for the lazy?

Its lose not loose. #thicko
Oppse, sillie mmie. I am glad you haven't totally lost your sense of the picayune over the less important issues. What time is it in England, again?

Now, does anybody see a downside to any of this?

He could live longer and infect the gene pool, although highly unlikely but still remotely possible.

Then again cannibalism may set in quickly.

Fuck it. I don't care what happens there. They brought it upon themselves. Fuckin dumbasses conquer and colonize 1/3 of the fuckin world and piss them all off, then open their doors and are stunned to find out some of them don't appreciate all the free shit and still blow shit up. Then they adopt marxism as if the soviets had just acted out of hubris.

That's why so many of our ancestors left everything behind. To get away from all the stupid euroweenies. Now we have moonbats who want to be stupid euroweenies without having to leave their shit behind. Even though they can probably hand carry all their shit. Of course the euroweenies don't want our moonbats there since they can barely keep the ones they have working.

If I respond to this you will ban me again.

WHO would want to ban YOU? A man in his twilight years needs all the help he can get.

WHO would want to ban YOU? A man in his twilight years needs all the help he can get.
This is true........ Send me money....... Lots of money.......... So I can get ready for my twilight years....... :D

Capitalism is failing to meet the needs of our societies. The politicians have no solutions and what we are seeing is the manifestation of this reality.

They should and you are so goofy you think they do, but only if they are on the Left. Of course this means you are a dupe...but most of us knew that long ago.

In actuality, politicians are criminals only interested in their ability to attain power and wealth.

Forum List

Back