US and the Holocaust - Ken Burns

Hiitler admired the way that the US exterminated the indians and stole their land. Lessons he utilised when he started Invading Europe.

He was also a big fan of the anti mixed race marriage legislation.He copied those laws into german law.

He was also a huge fan of thec expulsion of mexicans that happened in the 30s. He learned a lot about racism from the US.

You do know that America was ruled by Leftards during Mr. Hitler's reign in Germany?

Jim Crow was a liberal policy initiative. In fact, when hostilities broke out in WW2, FDR decided to field a Strictly Segregated military. My old man fought in WW2, and complained that he didn't see even one black guy during the war.

IMHO, Roosevelt's policy created a lot of ill will in the decades following the war.

But he also welcomed them into his government.

By "them" I assume you mean "him"--his treasury secretary who was rich, whose father had been involved in trying to stop the Christian genocide in the Ottoman Empire, and who had grown up down the road from FDR. I am not arguing that FDR was a rabid closeted anti-Semite. Maybe in his day he was more enlightened than his contemporaries, but he clearly still had some bias against jews.

You do know that America was ruled by Leftards during Mr. Hitler's reign in Germany?

Jim Crow was a liberal policy initiative. In fact, when hostilities broke out in WW2, FDR decided to field a Strictly Segregated military. My old man fought in WW2, and complained that he didn't see even one black guy during the war.

IMHO, Roosevelt's policy created a lot of ill will in the decades following the war.
Its an American issue not a partisan issue. Black soldiers were shit on by the US after the war.

That is a ridiculous statement. The Ukranians are escaping brutality. As are the Afghans and Syrians, Iranians and Iraquis.
You are dehumanising people as is illustrated in the doc.
I’m sorry about the wars, but at this rate every war-torn country in arabia and africa will be depopulated and Europe will be unrecognizable along with the US and Canada

Yep, the conservatives of the time.

I'm sure you believed that bullshit when you joined the party of the KKK and voted for this guy.

1673370741545.png

I’m sorry about the wars, but at this rate every war-torn country in arabia and africa will be depopulated and Europe will be unrecognizable along with the US and Canada
Im glad that you recognise the stupidity of your original statement.
The fact that you dont care is very sad.

Yep, the conservatives of the time.

Black people spent many decades voting for the Republicans, a white nationalist Party, becasue they worshipped a white nationalist President, Lincoln. lol no, they weren't 'conservatives'.

Black people spent many decades voting for the Republicans, a white nationalist Party, becasue they worshipped a white nationalist President, Lincoln. lol no, they weren't 'conservatives'.
If they weren't the conservatives of the time, what were they then, the liberals/leftists?!!?? We're talking the KKK, the same folk who were Trump's earliest supporters.

I just watched the second episode.
Two things stood out to me.

The first is what a shit Charles Lindbergh was. How he can be described as an American hero is beyond me. there were American heroes working in Vichy France while this shit was supporting the nazis.

The second was the testimony of two Jewish children on sighting the Statue of Liberty as the fog lifted. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and you should be proud of this.

The best and worst of America in one eposode.

If they weren't the conservatives of the time, what were they then, the liberals/leftists?!!?? We're talking the KKK, the same folk who were Trump's earliest supporters.

Rubbish. Relying on lying is also why Democrats can't win by by more than single digits against rightwing nutjobs.

See the patterns here? I doubt it.

And yet we let them in while other countries threw them out or just killed them...

So jealous of America, Tommy Titmouse's bias is out of control, but understandable:
He's from WAILS...

Double standards around most of the world. The U.S. is somehow magically obligated to take in every on artist and bored native on the planet, meanwhile hardly anybody outside of the U.S. and white Europe does anything but rob and murder 'refugees', and of course Euros snivel about America all the time. lol

Remember all those grateful Muslim refugees France took in laughing while Notre Dame burned? Only idiots let vermin like that swarm into their countries. Commies love them though. Then they kill them when they get in power.

Double standards around most of the world. The U.S. is somehow magically obligated to take in every on artist and bored native on the planet, meanwhile hardly anybody outside of the U.S. and white Europe does anything but rob and murder 'refugees', and of course Euros snivel about America all the time. lol

Remember all those grateful Muslim refugees France took in laughing while Notre Dame burned? Only idiots let vermin like that swarm into their countries. Commies love them though. Then they kill them when they get in power. Short on humanity, long on lying and hate.
This post is really straight out of the nazi playbook. Short on humanity, long on hate and lying.

The next holocaust is just a matter of time with characters like you around.

Forum List

Back