UPS vs FedEx

yea im sure your carrier threw it there....
LOL sticking up for your fellow mail carrier. Yes, they put them there. I never said they threw them. Am I offending all carriers everywhere? Blame the idiotic lazy mailman.

I never said they threw them. Am I offending all carriers everywhere?

Better hope not!

cliff.clavin.jpg

Years ago, the mailman tried to shove a small box into my mail slot despite lettering on it saying not to do so, breaking the hinge on the $80 brass door. When I called the branch manager, he said they would pay to replace it, all I had to do was go out, buy another mail slot for $80 first, take the old one out, replace the new one, bring him the packaging and receipts and slots both old and new to him in the middle of winter while I had just gotten out of the hospital from surgery and if they found all reasonable, he would put in a request to get me my refund in a few weeks!

Moral of the story: install not what the government can break that only they use but you have to pay for!

Why should we expect great service? Never have nor as a nation should we. People who do are arrogant.

LOL sticking up for your fellow mail carrier. Yes, they put them there. I never said they threw them. Am I offending all carriers everywhere? Blame the idiotic lazy mailman.
in 33 years i have never heard of any carrier just dropping it on the driveway......there is more to this story then what you are telling us....

I’ve got accounts setup for both, so if I’m receiving something from them I get a text on deliveries.

UPS: 100% accurate when they say my package will arrive on X day.

FedEx: 100% INaccurate on when they say my package will arrive on X day.

And I’m not talking about just being off a day. I’m talking dayS.

Time and time again I get a text from FedEx saying my package will arrive tomorrow. I check it’s location and see it’s 1500 miles away. The day of supposed arrival it just says ‘Delayed’. No shit Sherlock. Latest one was a ‘signature required for your package arriving tomorrow’. Good thing I checked! Over 2,000 miles away. And it’s not on a plane heading my way. It’s on a truck, it’s 500 miles closer now.

What happened at FedEx to make them go from great to undependable? Millennials take it over?

UPS was off by one day. FedEx was off by one day.
For me it's a tie and both reliable.
The postal service has been reliable too!

Of all things to fret about....

in 33 years i have never heard of any carrier just dropping it on the driveway......there is more to this story then what you are telling us....
You heard it now and I don’t give a shit if you believe it. Already spent too much time on this. You go ahead and imagine whatever backstory makes you happy.

UPS lost an item that I ordered for Christmas. They said it got delivered to my address, but I never saw it. It was either stolen from my front door, blown away, or taken to another house instead. I wouldn't be surprised if it was taken to another house because years ago, someone else's package got dropped off at my address. My mom took it to the post office because they of course knew where to find the address better than we could have.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly a refund was never given to me, but it was just under $10.00 that I lost and so in the grand scheme that would be considered pocket change compared to how much more the item could've been.

FedEx Ground is absolutely terrible. Their reliability simply doesn't exist. Their overnite business is fine, their ground business is horrible.
If UPS says it will be there Xday - well over 99% of the time it is there. Fedex? - maybe 70% of the time it is there.
Only one worse is USPS parcel which usually can only give you an idea what day it might get there. Maybe.
Our company uses UPS exclusively. Has for many years. Wouldn't dream of using Fedex Ground.
and whats funny is both of those guys use the PO to deliver MANY of their parcels the so called last mile....

I’ve got accounts setup for both, so if I’m receiving something from them I get a text on deliveries.

UPS: 100% accurate when they say my package will arrive on X day.

FedEx: 100% INaccurate on when they say my package will arrive on X day.

And I’m not talking about just being off a day. I’m talking dayS.

Time and time again I get a text from FedEx saying my package will arrive tomorrow. I check it’s location and see it’s 1500 miles away. The day of supposed arrival it just says ‘Delayed’. No shit Sherlock. Latest one was a ‘signature required for your package arriving tomorrow’. Good thing I checked! Over 2,000 miles away. And it’s not on a plane heading my way. It’s on a truck, it’s 500 miles closer now.

What happened at FedEx to make them go from great to undependable? Millennials take it over?
Maybe you could oversee a merger and rename it FedUP.

Forum List

Back