Update: Prosecutorial Misconduct – Jack Smith DID NOT Even Download Exculpatory Evidence that Clears Trump Until TWO DAYS AFTER Indictment Dropped

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This has been Jack Smith's MO forever.

It is who he is. It is what he does. It is why he has been rebuked numerous times.

On Friday TGP’s Cullen Linebarger reported that Special Counsel Jack Smith either failed to review evidence that exonerates President Trump and Mayor Rudy Giuliani or he ignored the findings altogether.

Tim Parlatore, the attorney for former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, told CBS News that Smith’s office has within thousands of pages of records turned over by Kerik that contains “exculpatory evidence.” The exact reason why Smith has not disclosed this critical information remains unclear.

On Saturday morning Attorney Tim Parlatore told FOX and Friends Weekend hosts that Jack Smith did not even download the exculpatory evidence against President Trump until TWO DAYS after his junk indictments against President Trump’s free speech.

Former Trump Attorney Tim Parlatore: I think overall, Jack Smith has taken a pretty careless approach from my dealings with that office for over here, both before he came in and after. They’re really trying to pursue charges here, as opposed to actually pursuing justice, which is what the ethical obligations of prosecutors really are.

In this case they brought an indictment before they even finished their investigation. When you look at the DC indictment, it all turns on the element of whether Trump knew that the allegations he was making were false or whether he had some good faith basis to believe that there may be fraud.

About a week before the indictment, I turned over thousands of pages of records that the special counsel had never seen before that bear directly on that from Bernie Kerik and the Rudy Giuliani team. And I found out two nights ago, he didn’t even bother reading it. He didn’t even download it until a couple of days after the indictment dropped.

Via FOX and Friends Weekend.​

See the video at the link.

362215756_6583081215084049_4991468295884506618_n.jpg

Trump wants to pretend that January 6th never happened.

He'd have more luck claiming it was his evil twin.
The FBI wants to pretend it never happened. 18 FBI agents and 20 DHS had infiltrated the crowd. From a very credible source.

Smith’s team - per new motion and email exhibits—was ALREADY working on a strict protective order similar to classified docs case. Smith’s team sent order on Wednesday night, Trump team rejected it and send standard protective order.

Smith inserted Trump post and filed order WITHOUT further consent with defense. They did this in classified docs case a few weeks ago.

Would be nice if reporters told the whole story.

This has been Jack Smith's MO forever.

It is who he is. It is what he does. It is why he has been rebuked numerous times.

On Friday TGP’s Cullen Linebarger reported that Special Counsel Jack Smith either failed to review evidence that exonerates President Trump and Mayor Rudy Giuliani or he ignored the findings altogether.​
Tim Parlatore, the attorney for former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, told CBS News that Smith’s office has within thousands of pages of records turned over by Kerik that contains “exculpatory evidence.” The exact reason why Smith has not disclosed this critical information remains unclear.​
On Saturday morning Attorney Tim Parlatore told FOX and Friends Weekend hosts that Jack Smith did not even download the exculpatory evidence against President Trump until TWO DAYS after his junk indictments against President Trump’s free speech.​

See the video at the link.

One time my roommate was going to court so I wrote a nice letter for the judge about his improved behavior. The judge never read it but my roommate got off.

Turns out, you can come to a decision without reading all the evidence. Pretty sure that's how it works in a court of law or anywhere else for that matter.

Forum List

Back