Update: Prosecutorial Misconduct – Jack Smith DID NOT Even Download Exculpatory Evidence that Clears Trump Until TWO DAYS AFTER Indictment Dropped

I am reminded of the war in Iraq. Saddam Hussein wrote a 10,000 page report on his and his country's innocence and George Bush invaded anyway. So what?

Now we are in a better position to appreciate the utter Orwellian absurdity of the DOJ’s position. According to them, Trump must have been lying in his claims about election fraud, because other unimpeachably authoritative sources told him the election was all above board, and one of these sources is an organization recently exposed for violating the Constitution in aggressively pushing for censorship leading up to the 2020 election, and then exposed additionally for maladroitly covering it up. This is an organization led by a man who defended government pressure to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story and didn’t care that all of the intelligence community officials were wrong in attributing the hack to the Russians—these are the same intel agencies Trump is supposed to consider as so authoritative that for him to deviate from their position is tantamount to lying.

It explains how they came to that conclusion.

It is important that we not allow ridiculousness of such charges overshadow their danger. The strategy described above is both subtle and exceedingly dark, and effectively amounts to the government saying that if you pay credence to sources not approved by the regime, you are guilty of “reckless disregard for the truth” and punished accordingly; similarly, if you don’t take the word of the demonstrable liars in the intelligence community and criminal organizations like CISA, you are guilty of “knowingly lying” and criminally liable, as in the case of the Trump. With this legal innovation deployed on the civil side in the Ray Epps lawsuit and on the criminal side against Trump, we have descended into sub-Orwellian territory in which not bowing to regime approved experts, no matter how malicious or discredited, will land one in bankruptcy, jail, or worse.

What is American about that? Is that the reality you want people to live with?

The FBI wants to pretend it never happened. 18 FBI agents and 20 DHS had infiltrated the crowd. From a very credible source.
You pulled those FAKE numbers out of your ass, but even if..............so what.

You pulled those FAKE numbers out of your ass, but even if..............so what.
Those words were said by Sund ( Capitol Police Commander) in an interview with Tucker(self employed) Carlson.

This is ALWAYS the excuse.
If you want me to believe you, just post the link.
If you want to talk about something you should be informed.

I was fired before it could air,” Carlson said. “I’m going to interview him again.” Carlson also told Brand that Sund told him the January 6 crowd was “filled with federal agents.”

Trump wants to pretend that January 6th never happened.

He'd have more luck claiming it was his evil twin.
President Trump has honesty, integrity, justice and mercy in his dealings. He has no rivals as good as he in the DNC. Not one that I know of, though. Tell me why I am mistaken, won't you. I'd like to see a Democrat who gets along well with everyone--not just his own party members, but all Americans. As you are critically aware, Joe Biden's claim that all Republicans who voted for Trump were fascists caused many, many Democrats to hang their hats at Trump rallies thereafter. And they liked what they saw and heard from President Trump who keeps his promises and influences people to consider having a governing body that never leaves an American behind, works hard for American people wherever they are, plans nonviolent solutions to problems once resolved by wars and killing. He encourages excellence in people who are charged with helping him keep his oath of office to provide for the common defense, and he doesn't do blatant unilateral acts that divide the nation. Nancy Pelosi is the one who would want to pretend that January 6th never happened if her orchestration of narratives that did not agree with what cameras of photographers on the scene picked up is made known. I predict that when her term expires this time, she will be investing in a posh home in Europe to help her avoid facing the music of the cacophony she caused the United States of America. :cranky:

Smith’s team - per new motion and email exhibits—was ALREADY working on a strict protective order similar to classified docs case. Smith’s team sent order on Wednesday night, Trump team rejected it and send standard protective order.
Smith inserted Trump post and filed order WITHOUT further consent with defense. They did this in classified docs case a few weeks ago.
Would be nice if reporters told the whole story.

The story is Mr. Trump is engaged, once again, in obstruction of justice by threatening others in his trial.

This has been Jack Smith's MO forever.

It is who he is. It is what he does. It is why he has been rebuked numerous times.

On Friday TGP’s Cullen Linebarger reported that Special Counsel Jack Smith either failed to review evidence that exonerates President Trump and Mayor Rudy Giuliani or he ignored the findings altogether.​
Tim Parlatore, the attorney for former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, told CBS News that Smith’s office has within thousands of pages of records turned over by Kerik that contains “exculpatory evidence.” The exact reason why Smith has not disclosed this critical information remains unclear.​
On Saturday morning Attorney Tim Parlatore told FOX and Friends Weekend hosts that Jack Smith did not even download the exculpatory evidence against President Trump until TWO DAYS after his junk indictments against President Trump’s free speech.​

See the video at the link.

Alvin Bragg is already sweating hot, greasy bullets.

Once this one blows up, that's it for the Democrats. It doesn't matter what they bring on Trump going forward, they will have shot their credibility--again. The public will have at best lost attention and at worst lost complete trust in these indictments.

And it's coming soon, I think.

The story is Mr. Trump is engaged, once again, in obstruction of justice by threatening others in his trial.

Lie down. You'll feel better.

fainting-victorian-lady.jpg

Forum List

Back