Update on the McMichaels Trial. Motions, counter motions, and disappointment.

The court will not be able to establish why he was running from them.

For the third time... nobody knows why he was running from them.

Savvy?
based on what we do know that he was in a house he shouldnt have been and was on probation he was most likely running to avoid going to jail,, more so when he saw who was chasing him as a cop that knew he was a criminal,,

I think the big question in court is going to be why he ran at them and tried to take their gun,,

He didn't attack "them." He attacked Travis in self-defense.
I dont think it was self defense since they never touched or threatened him but made it clear they wanted to talk to him,, not sure what the stand your ground laws are there,,

based on what we do know that he was in a house he shouldnt have been and was on probation he was most likely running to avoid going to jail,, more so when he saw who was chasing him as a cop that knew he was a criminal,,

I think the big question in court is going to be why he ran at them and tried to take their gun,,
Since no one knows why he was running from them, it will not be possible to determine why in court.

The Criminal attacked them---it certainly has bearing on the case. The judge is wrong and should be removed.

The criminal was committing no crime as he was pursued through the neighborhood. Look up the Winn Dixie case for standards of Citizen Arrest in Georgia.

I dont think it was self defense since they never touched or threatened him but made it clear they wanted to talk to him,, not sure what the stand your ground laws are there,,
That's a lie. You should stop doing that.

Arbery was hit by one of the cars...

And it's not a stand your ground case as Arbery was trying to get away from them until they left him with no alternative but to defend himself from an armed Travis McMichael.

thats when known facts come into play,,
he was in a house he shouldnt have been and knew he would go to jail for it if caught,,
Being in the house would have been a misdemeanor at worst. Why would he think being in it would land him in jail?

That's a lie. You should stop doing that.

Arbery was hit by one of the cars...

And it's not a stand your ground case as Arbery was trying to get away from them until they left him with no alternative but to defend himself from an armed Travis McMichael.
now thatt is some creative writing there,,

it doesnt say who said he was hit by a car or whos car it was,,

You're lying again. It says it was Bryan's car. And it says who said that.
do you mean this??
Bryan also got into his vehicle and attempted to use it to block Arbery's path several times, Dial said. He said Bryan allegedly struck Arbery during the pursuit hard enough that it left a dent in his vehicle.

if he was hit hard enough to leave a dent that would have knocked him off his feet with injuries,,

I think I will wait for the jury to decide since they will hear a lot more than you or I know,,

do you mean this??
Bryan also got into his vehicle and attempted to use it to block Arbery's path several times, Dial said. He said Bryan allegedly struck Arbery during the pursuit hard enough that it left a dent in his vehicle.

if he was hit hard enough to leave a dent that would have knocked him off his feet with injuries,,
Not necessarily.

Still, he was hit. And they blocked his escape several times. And they chased him in their cars for about 4 minutes.

Forum List

Back