Update on the McMichaels Trial. Motions, counter motions, and disappointment.

just because you dont like the answer doesnt mean I didnt answer,,,
No, you didn't answer. I asked you what you think I made up? Saying...

so he was running from them and not jogging,, question is why run away when all they wanted was to talk and wait for the cops,, fact is he chose to attack them instead of just waiting for the cops to show up,, stupid move on his part if you ask me,,

... doesn't answer that.

so he was running from them and not jogging,, question is why run away when all they wanted was to talk and wait for the cops,, fact is he chose to attack them instead of just waiting for the cops to show up,, stupid move on his part if you ask me,,

... doesn't answer that.
yes it does

... doesn't answer that.
when you start saying what he was thinking means you can talk to the dead or are just making shit up,,
no other option,,

when you start saying what he was thinking means you can talk to the dead or are just making shit up,,
no other option,,
I can't help you're retarded. Regardless, his actions spoke for him. Running from them indicates he knew they were chasing him. Changing direction when the blocked him from escaping indicates he knew they were trying to block his escape.

I can't help you're retarded. Regardless, his actions spoke for him. Running from them indicates he knew they were chasing him. Changing direction when the blocked him from escaping indicates he knew they were trying to block his escape.
his actions could also mean he knew he did something wrong and if caught would go to jail for it so decided to go down fighting,,

he was on probation wasnt he??

his actions could also mean he knew he did something wrong and if caught would go to jail for it so decided to go down fighting,,

he was on probation wasnt he??
Sure, he might have thought that.

Regardless, running from them indicates he knew they were chasing him. Changing direction when the blocked him from escaping indicates he knew they were trying to block his escape.

So who knows what you think I made up? You won't say.

Sure, he might have thought that.

Regardless, running from them indicates he knew they were chasing him. Changing direction when the blocked him from escaping indicates he knew they were trying to block his escape.

So who knows what you think I made up? You won't say.
youve claimed he was running from them when he could have been running from why they were following him,,

can you talk to the dead??

youve claimed he was running from them when he could have been running from why they were following him,,

can you talk to the dead??
Who cares why he was running from them? That he was running from them indicates he knew they were chasing him.

The Defense has been making motions, mostly about letting information into the trial that has nothing to do with the events of the day. The Judge has been ruling against them, because the corpse isn’t on trial. In much the same way that the courts disallow information on women’s past sexual encounters during a rape trial, the Judge is not allowing any nonsense into this one.

So far the criminal history of Arbury, and the spurious claim that he was insane despite never having been seen by a Psychiatrist or Psychologist, have been barred from the trial. Now, the Defense can raise it and have the Jury either instructed not to consider it, or have the entire thing declared a mistrial, and spend more months in jail waiting for another chance while the Lawyers answer contempt of court charges.

This one is the request by the Defense to ban photos of the truck that was actually there. Especially pictures of the old Georgia Flag on the front license plate position on the truck. In Georgia, we are issued one license plate, it goes on the back. We are not given one for the front of the car. So many people put vanity plates there. McMichaels Junior had one there, and it was the old Georgia State Flag, the one with the Confederate Flag still displayed prominently. This flag was replaced something like twenty years ago. So those who still fly it and display it are saying something about heritage. Or whatever.

But since the Defense is concerned that this flag and symbol might give the jury the idea that McMichaels Junior was a Racist, they want pictures and mentions of it stricken from the court proceedings.

Think about that for a moment. They want pictures that show the way things really were at the time of the event, banned from the trial. Because the truth is apparently bad.

So far all the motions appear to have been denied. And if that tells you that the defense is scrambling, it should.

Jazz Shaw, noted commentator, has said that local reporters are telling her that the McMichaels enjoy some popularity there and that is why she thinks that they won’t be convicted. The problem is, I can’t find that. Seriously. I’ve searched for a while. I can’t find it. I don’t have time to wonder down there and hang out in cafes and the like listening to the conversation. But I can’t find it on the web.

Maybe it’s part of the RW web we just heard about at EPIX or something. A members only thing that is where people go to spread their truth in the face of the mainstream media lies or something. But I can’t find it. So I don’t know where these Reporters are actually. You know. Reporting.

Anyway, the Defense motions are being shot down left and right. The trial should start in a couple weeks, I suspect that it will play out as predicted, with a guilty verdict. But I don’t know.
The Criminal attacked them---it certainly has bearing on the case. The judge is wrong and should be removed.

maybe you dont care,,

the big question is why he was running when he could have just stopped and waited for the cops,,
Doesn't matter since he had zero obligation to stop for them. Still, that he was running from them indicates he knew they were chasing him.

Doesn't matter since he had zero obligation to stop for them. Still, that he was running from them indicates he knew they were chasing him.
but why was he running?? did he know he did something wrong and would go back to jail??

he had no obligation but as we see it would have been smarter than attacking a man with a gun,,

Don't lose sight of the fact that a man lost his life because of what was going on in the not-so-pretty little heads of three men whom he probably didn't even know. He probably died not knowing why he was being stopped in the middle of the street or who the people who killed him were. How does any one of us know what goes on in the minds of strangers whom we pass on the street? This is the kind of stuff that makes people afraid to leave their homes.

I built a lot of houses both custom and spec.. Everyone in the neighborhood and Sunday afternoon drivers came to look at the construction... and thank God they did. All my specs sold before they were complete even in a down market.

Forum List

Back