Isn’t It Odd That Melania And None Of His Kids Are At His Criminal Trial

The Trump kids actually run a legitimate multi-billion business, unlike druggie Hunter Biden who just shakes down people using his dad's position as leverage.
Oh....I remember when Erik said "I pour concrete"
Good One Erik.

erik G.jpeg

Aren't you paying attention? His family is sick of him.

That's just bullshit.

His daughter in law got a new job as head of the RNC, partly due to Donald's influence.

His family is on the radio and TV all the time for him.

The fact that they aren't at the trial, so what?

Maybe they don't want to get arrested in NY either?

Remember that Mary and Joseph didn't show up to their son, Jesus H. Christ's trial for "insurrection" either. Didn't mean they were sick of Him.

That's just bullshit.

His daughter in law got a new job as head of the RNC, partly due to Donald's influence.

Remember that Mary and Joseph didn't show up to their son, Jesus H. Christ's trial for "insurrection" either. Didn't mean they were sick of Him.
"Maybe they don't want to get arrested in NY either?"

Sounds like you think they may be guilty.

"Maybe they don't want to get arrested in NY either?"

Sounds like you think they may be guilty.

They are guilty of being in the Trump family, which is apparently a crime. Liberal leader Peter Fonda tried to put Barron into a cage of wild paedophiles to fulfill his trump-hate.

That's just bullshit.

Some of the retailers who dropped ivanka's clothing brands included Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Gilt and Burlington.

I do. I find it odd that his own family that we know of is not at his trial. Not one sibling, not any family or if he has friends...where are they?

Maybe Barron will show up after his graduation.

Why would they when people like you would then take their presence as some excuse to make them a side show? probably photographing and documenting every twitch of their face.
No, they probably dont want to be part of the game, and no doubt Trump is advising them not to subject themselves.

I do. I find it odd that his own family that we know of is not at his trial. Not one sibling, not any family or if he has friends...where are they?

Maybe Barron will show up after his graduation.
Why would it be odd to not attend a witch hunt?

And giving the prosecutor evidence against him. Trump cannot shut up.
I don't think Trump going to the little store today where the owner got stabbed the charged (later dropped under pressure) is no type of evidence.

It damn sure got him a lot more free press (worth millions) and the good will of the latino community than FJB did while schlepping through PA yelling at everybody and dodging Hamas supporters.

I don't think Trump going to the little store today where the owner got stabbed the charged (later dropped under pressure) is no type of evidence.

It damn sure got him a lot more free press (worth millions) and the good will of the latino community than FJB did while schlepping through PA yelling at everybody and dodging Hamas supporters.
Yes

Because Trump used to patronize Bodegas all the time

Forum List

Back