Isn’t It Odd That Melania And None Of His Kids Are At His Criminal Trial

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
I do. I find it odd that his own family that we know of is not at his trial. Not one sibling, not any family or if he has friends...where are they?

Maybe Barron will show up after his graduation.

I do. I find it odd that his own family that we know of is not at his trial. Not one sibling, not any family or if he has friends...where are they?

None of them like what Trump has done. None of them could talk him out of the it.

It's not odd, because Trump doesn't want to give credence to a partisan sideshow. It's the same reason not even he showed up for the first E Jean Carroll charade witch trial.

They've got better things to do than watch political theater.

They probably went to the circus or the zoo earlier this year.
Where will you move skrewey??

Less acknowledgement of and less participation in the Witch Hunt is wise

More room for you. Maybe you will get an autograph....

It's not odd, because Trump doesn't want to give credence to a partisan sideshow. It's the same reason not even he showed up for the first E Jean Carroll charade witch trial.

Trump has always loved a three ring circus. Anything to be the center of attention. He's achieved that and shamed his family.

The only people watching this are losers like you.

Now you did it. You agitated the MAGAdooshbags around here.

Forum List

Back