Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

You are parroting what makes Trump so dangerous

While President, Trump was frustrated with Civil Servants who told him that they could not do what he was demanding because it violated existing laws and policies.
Trump has already stated he plans to change Civil Service and replace key Civil Servants with partisan leaders who are loyal to him.

Trump doesn't have any regard for the laws or principles of this country.

Trumps biggest problem with Civil Service is that he believed that they worked for him and they had to do what he told them.
He would threaten, do what you are told or you are fired.
They would reply….You do not have authority to fire me and I will follow existing laws.

That is why Trump wants to replace them with people loyal to him

Last edited:
Old gasbag will lose if he testifies. Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen, David Pecker and Karen McDougall all tell the same story.
Stop lying.

We’ve only heard a few minutes of Pecker and nothing from the others. So you have no way of knowing what stories they’ll tell. Not unless you were in the meetings where the prosecutors wrote the stories.

You are parroting what makes Trump so dangerous

While President, Trump was frustrated with Civil Servants who told him that they could not do what he was demanding because it violated existing laws and policies.
Trump has already stated he plans to change Civil Service and replace key Civil Servants with partisan leaders who are loyal to him.

They didn't violate those, that was just the excuse. They didn't like the policies.

Trumps biggest problem with Civil Service is that he believed that they worked for him and they had to do what he told them.
He would threaten, do what you are told or you are fired.
They would reply….You do not have authority to fire me and I will follow existing laws.

That is why Trump wants to replace them with people loyal to him

They do work for him. All their power flows from the elected president.

Or do you prefer an unelected bureaucracy running things, like back in Ming China?

Stop lying.

We’ve only heard a few minutes of Pecker and nothing from the others. So you have no way of knowing what stories they’ll tell. Not unless you were in the meetings where the prosecutors wrote the stories.

Or if only you had read the statement of facts on this case.

They do work for him. All their power flows from the elected president.

Or do you prefer an unelected bureaucracy running things, like back in Ming China?
Actually, you don’t

As a Civil Servant, you take an oath to defend the Constitution not to obey the President.
The President does not have the authority to fire you. There are Civil Service Laws and Procedures that cover the process of firing for cause.
Placing existing laws above political patronage is not a cause for firing.

Actually, you don’t

As a Civil Servant, you take an oath to defend the Constitution not to obey the President.
The President does not have the authority to fire you. There are Civil Service Laws and Procedures that cover the process of firing for cause.
Placing existing laws above political patronage is not a cause for firing.

The power flows from the elected office of the Presidency, the only elected position of power in the entire executive branch. (The VP only has direct power in the Senate).

Their interpretation of existing laws, usually bullshit interpretations.

The power flows from the elected office of the Presidency, the only elected position of power in the entire executive branch. (The VP only has direct power in the Senate).

Their interpretation of existing laws, usually bullshit interpretations.
You are part of the executive branch
But that executive does not have the authority to hire and fire Civil Servants. There are Civil Service Laws that do that.

So a President cannot fire you
What can get you fired is failing to uphold the laws you have sworn to defend

You are part of the executive branch
But that executive does not have the authority to hire and fire Civil Servants. There are Civil Service Laws that do that.

So a President cannot fire you
What can get you fired is failing to uphold the laws you have sworn to defend

According to the Constitution he does, limited by civil service laws.

The problem is the laws didn't account for a highly partisan civil service, dominated by one party.

It was also only supposed to include those who implement policy, the cogs so to speak, not those who influence policy.

According to the Constitution he does, limited by civil service laws.

The problem is the laws didn't account for a highly partisan civil service, dominated by one party.

It was also only supposed to include those who implement policy, the cogs so to speak, not those who influence policy.

More Deep State fantasies

I can only argue the facts, not your fantasies
Civil Service has no party
It was created for that reason

They are people, and people can have parties, and the people in civil service are overwhelmingly democrats.

Political Donations And Federal Employees In 2020 Elections | FedSmith.com

Like I have already pointed out to you
You are not allowed to ask political affiliation when you hire them
You are not allowed to discuss politics at work
You are not allowed to exert political influence on those who work for you

You ARE allowed to vote for the person of your choice

Like I have already pointed out to you
You are not allowed to ask political affiliation when you hire them
You are not allowed to discuss politics at work
You are not allowed to exert political influence on those who work for you

You ARE allowed to vote for the person of your choice

And donate, and then pretend some law was broken by a President you despise so you don't have to do your fucking job.

And donate, and then pretend some law was broken by a President you despise so you don't have to do your fucking job.
I worked for the DoD
Most of the people I worked with were Conservative. I assume they were Republican but we didn’t discuss politics.

It didn’t matter if the President was a Democrat or a Republican….we still did our jobs the same way.

I worked for the DoD
Most of the people I worked with were Conservative. I assume they were Republican but we didn’t discuss politics.

It didn’t matter if the President was a Democrat or a Republican….we still did our jobs the same way.

And yet the link shows more donations to dems.

You can lie all you want about not discussing politics, just like the curent deep staters can lie they are apolitical.

And yet the link shows more donations to dems.

You can lie all you want about not discussing politics, just like the curent deep staters can lie they are apolitical.

As a Civil Servant you are free to vote and donate to anyone you wish. You can’t engage in partisan politics

Your Deep State fantasies go to shit when you realize there are no paths to exert political influence within Civil Service

As a Civil Servant you are free to vote and donate to anyone you wish. You can’t engage in partisan politics

Your Deep State fantasies go to shit when you realize there are no paths to exert political influence within Civil Service

meanwhile:

FBI and DOJ sued by Peter Strzok, agent who was fired over Trump-related texts

Many of the texts, on FBI cell phones, were bitingly critical of Trump during his 2016 run for office. They were found by the Justice Department’s inspector general during its investigation of the FBI’s Clinton email probe.

The watchdog office criticized both Strzok and Page, with whom he was having an affair, for their judgment in sending the messages but did not find that the Clinton email investigation was compromised by political bias.

Forum List

Back