UPDATE: Letter by Ted Cruz and 6 GOP Senators and 4 Senators-Elect Sign Letter to Reject Election –Call For Election Commission 10-Day Emergency Audit

The pressure is mounting on the rest of the Republicans in congress. Though this exercise may not even be necessary if GA, AZ and PA end up voting to decertify before 1/6, as has been set in motion as of last week.

The states cannot vote to de-certify. Safe harbor day has passed. That ship has sailed, and they would have to have a reason to decertify. Like PROOF of fraud, to even have hope of making it stand up in court.

The state legislatures do not have the power to certify or decertify the election. They only have the power to accept the certification of the Secretary of State.

Why is it the lone woman makes the most sense in this thread?

Congratulations, Dragon Lady!
You just marked yourself as a moron by praising dragonlady.
Maybe in your mind but I have not read enough of your posts to decide on you. I do think you are rude and crude though.
I don't understand why people on the left believe they deserve to be treated with respect. Dragonlady is a well known liar and fool.

When are you kids gonna realize gateway pundit is not news. It's for entertainment purposes only.
Kind of like the stunt coming up this week :laugh:
It's far more credible than the propaganda that you consume.
Please vote here! POLL: Who is going to be President of the United States this January 21?
Notice that no Republicans have cast a vote in your poll.
I know. Why don't you have the balls to?
We have no intention of dignifying your sleazy idiotic poll.
lol. that's basically what scotus said to texas and trump.
Our Trumpster friend is running like a scared little bunny.

I thought they were so confident!
You'd think they'd be getting used to having their asses handed to them by now.
In their world, they're told they're "winning".

Or something. Who knows at this point.
No one thinks we're winning. The whole country is losing.
you are definitely a loser. a loud, obnoxious, irredeemable, fucktarded, disgusting loser.
It warms my heart to know I annoy you so much.
He didn't say anything about you being annoying.

Personally I find you guys pretty amusing.

The pressure is mounting on the rest of the Republicans in congress. Though this exercise may not even be necessary if GA, AZ and PA end up voting to decertify before 1/6, as has been set in motion as of last week.

The states cannot vote to de-certify. Safe harbor day has passed. That ship has sailed, and they would have to have a reason to decertify. Like PROOF of fraud, to even have hope of making it stand up in court.

The state legislatures do not have the power to certify or decertify the election. They only have the power to accept the certification of the Secretary of State.

Maybe in your mind but I have not read enough of your posts to decide on you. I do think you are rude and crude though.
I don't understand why people on the left believe they deserve to be treated with respect. Dragonlady is a well known liar and fool.
Hallucinating again?

The Pyschocrats want to vote Ted Cruz out of office for trying to defend our democracy*
Democrats are just pure evil.
You don't even know what a democracy is at this point.

You've all turned out to be good little fascists.
ROFL! You commies kill me. You don't know what a fascist is.
I'm afraid you are incorrect. It is you who doesn't know what a fascist is.

Here ya go:

iu
What moron told you that was a fascist?

Hallucinating again?
Nope.

Hallucinating again?
Nope.
Well of course you would say that.....

The Pyschocrats want to vote Ted Cruz out of office for trying to defend our democracy*

Here ya go:

iu
Nobody told me. I simply know what a fascist is.

Here ya go:

iu
Lol, obviously not.

tenor (1).gif

Here ya go:

iu
Lol, obviously not.

View attachment 436935
Obviously I do. She's a fascist, just like you.

Here ya go:

iu
Lol, obviously not.

View attachment 436935
Obviously I do. She's a fascist, just like you.
just-keep-digging.jpg

What's the old expression? "It takes one to know one", or "When you point your finger at someone else, there are 4 pointed back at you".

What's the old expression? "It takes one to know one", or "When you point your finger at someone else, there are 4 pointed back at you".
Rules for school children.

I'll be happy to bet any Trump supporter $100 that he fails to overturn the election. Put your money where your mouth is, you fucking lunatics.

Look for a poster named Dogbiscuit, and they might be interested. Stupid fool bet me 1,000 dollars that Trump is gonna win. I gave them a chance to back out of the bet, but only if they do it by Jan 05. But, I'm guessing that they are going to welsh on it.
No stupid fool, I talk to my man today, and felt much better after doing so.
After I explained what you and I both said, he chuckled and ask to give me some personal advice.
Lets just say Im taking his advice.
He's right, because if youre wealthy, then youre not very smart, or you wouldnt be making bets over the internet as you say youve done.
Youre an insignificant fool who likes to run that mouth and brag about their wealth.
So Im taking his advice and Im not making any such bet with you because like he said, you probably wouldnt hold your end of the deal anyway.

I knew it, you're backing out because your canary ass can't cash the checks your alligator mouth is making.

I'll be happy to bet any Trump supporter $100 that he fails to overturn the election. Put your money where your mouth is, you fucking lunatics.

Look for a poster named Dogbiscuit, and they might be interested. Stupid fool bet me 1,000 dollars that Trump is gonna win. I gave them a chance to back out of the bet, but only if they do it by Jan 05. But, I'm guessing that they are going to welsh on it.
After I explained what you and I both said, he chuckled and ask to give me some personal advice.
He's right, because if youre wealthy, then youre not very smart, or you wouldnt be making bets over the internet as you say youve done.
Youre an insignificant fool who likes to run that mouth and brag about their wealth.
So Im taking his advice and Im not making any such bet with you because like he said, you probably wouldnt hold your end of the deal anyway.

I knew it, you're backing out because your canary ass can't cash the checks your alligator mouth is making.
No, Im following advice exactly as I said I would. Care for me to show everyone my original post to prove it, or will you continue to making a fool of yourself ?
So the little cry baby bitch realized he was wrong and wants to try and deflect from the truth, huh ?
The sweet part is that everyone got to see what a loudmouth lying ass you are.
Trump could win, you could offer me $10,000 and I wouldnt accept it from a two faced liar such as you, because I dont need it.
Besides, I seriously doubt a loudmouth like you has the funds anyway.

No, Im following advice exactly as I said I would. Care for me to show everyone my original post to prove it, or will you continue to making a fool of yourself ?
So the little cry baby bitch realized he was wrong and wants to try and deflect from the truth, huh ?
Trump could win, you could offer me $10,000 and I wouldnt accept it from a two faced liar such as you, because I dont need it.

Nope, wasn't wrong about anything. I said that Trump wasn't going to be able to turn over the election, and you said that you had "thousands" to bet, so I offered to bet you just 1,000. You then said you needed to talk to your lawyer (yeah, right), and I then told you that you could back out of it if you did so by the 5th of Jan. You then started to go into legal mumbo jumbo, and I figured out then that you were going to back out. My prediction was right. But, keep up with the insults and bullshit if it helps you sleep at night. And, better for you to be known as a coward who backed out when I gave you the chance, than to not back out and be known as a welsher with zero integrity. Not my fault that you're scared and you know you would have lost the bet, that's just the way you are apparently. Me? I already had a pretty good idea that you weren't serious, just another loudmouth on USMB.

My prediction that President Trump would win in a landslide was correct. BUT, I did not take into account the voter fraud supported by the Deep State at the state and local levels and that the courts would be biased against American citizens and do not care about disenfranchising American citizens. Hopefully, this stealing of the election by democrats and democrats who were clever enough to infiltrate the republican party will be addressed January 6, 2021, the day of the greatest Civil Rights Movement in history. Stopping the steal is actually pretty easy compared to the assorted coup attempts by Obama et al, that President Trump has dealt with and overcome the past 4 years.

Nope, wasn't wrong about anything. I said that Trump wasn't going to be able to turn over the election, and you said that you had "thousands" to bet, so I offered to bet you just 1,000. You then said you needed to talk to your lawyer (yeah, right), and I then told you that you could back out of it if you did so by the 5th of Jan. You then started to go into legal mumbo jumbo, and I figured out then that you were going to back out. My prediction was right. But, keep up with the insults and bullshit if it helps you sleep at night. And, better for you to be known as a coward who backed out when I gave you the chance, than to not back out and be known as a welsher with zero integrity. Not my fault that you're scared and you know you would have lost the bet, that's just the way you are apparently. Me? I already had a pretty good idea that you weren't serious, just another loudmouth on USMB.
And you still continue to lie.
Starting on post #123 what did you say liar ?
Really? You think that Trump is going to overturn the election that Biden won? If so, I've got several thousand dollars to bet you that Trump loses and Biden occupies the WH on Jan 20th. Take the bet, unless you are a pussy who really doesn't believe Trump is going to win.
Then anyone can continue to read from there to verify everything I said is a fact, e.g., post #124, 126, 129,etc... not to mention those PM's you sent.
Again, this proves you lie.
Remember when you called me a pussy ?
Well who's the pussy now, cocksucker ?

Forum List

Back