UPDATE: Letter by Ted Cruz and 6 GOP Senators and 4 Senators-Elect Sign Letter to Reject Election –Call For Election Commission 10-Day Emergency Audit

When are you kids gonna realize gateway pundit is not news. It's for entertainment purposes only.
Kind of like the stunt coming up this week :laugh:
It's far more credible than the propaganda that you consume.
Please vote here! POLL: Who is going to be President of the United States this January 21?
Notice that no Republicans have cast a vote in your poll.
I know. Why don't you have the balls to?
We have no intention of dignifying your sleazy idiotic poll.
lol. that's basically what scotus said to texas and trump.
Our Trumpster friend is running like a scared little bunny.

I thought they were so confident!
You'd think they'd be getting used to having their asses handed to them by now.
In their world, they're told they're "winning".

Or something. Who knows at this point.
No one thinks we're winning. The whole country is losing.

You said they have been rigging it for years. Now it was in reaction to Hillary losing. Can you make up your mind please?

Voter fraud is a proud democrat tradition. Never have we seen the massive scale of this election, but the dead in Chicago with Kennedy, and the car trunks full of ballots when Al Franken stole the 2008 election are some pretty severe examples of massive and pervasive fraud.

Do I doubt that the Soros/Xi Jinping machine would have engaged in the type of fraud we see now if they had realized Hillary could lose? Not at all.

You don't even know what a democracy is at this point.

You've all turned out to be good little fascists.

Tell me Comrade; If we take a system where the state has absolute control of the means of production using central planning to determine what products are produced and what price they are sold for, where an authoritarian state rules under dictatorship of either a single man or a group of rulers, where the rights of individuals are subverted to the privilege of groups, where individualism in general is oppressed in favor of the collective, where any competing political or economic ideas are suppressed by the state, where the press is controlled by the state or the party and operates to further the agenda of the rulers, where speech against the state or collectivism in general is a criminal offense; how does this substantially differ from the Marxism you promote?

Wow man you really drank that koolaid didn’t ya. If what you say is true then Trump never would have been elected, republicans would not have had a super majority during his first term, the Supreme Court wouldn’t be 6-3 conservative, and you would be able to prove SOMETHING in court. But back here is reality, Republicans have actually been busted in court for breaking election laws far more than Dems. Chew on that for a bit

Trump won in '16 because the Communists were over confident, they thought there was no way Hillary could lose. This time they didn't leave the election up to the voters.

The SCOTUS is 5-4 Constitutionalists, but the court feared the death threats and caved to the democrat Brown Shirts. They saw what happened to Rand Paul and his wife.
You said they have been rigging it for years. Now it was in reaction to Hillary losing. Can you make up your mind please?
It's not his fault that you can't follow an argument.

When are you kids gonna realize gateway pundit is not news. It's for entertainment purposes only.
Please vote here! POLL: Who is going to be President of the United States this January 21?

you are definitely a loser. a loud, obnoxious, irredeemable, fucktarded, disgusting loser.

Supreme Court justices were scared of death threats so they allowed an election to be stolen and wouldn’t even allow the case to be presented?!. Even Kav who put up with rape alligations and death threats to become a justice. All of a sudden he’s scared?! Really??? you truly expect people to believe that load of crap?! Hahahahaha, ur an idiot

I see some of the worst have been taken down, but Twitter was full of threats by high profile Communists of what they would do if SCOTUS had ruled in favor of Texas.

This a few weeks after democrat Brown Shirts attacked and tried to kill a United States Senator on the streets of Washington DC.

They have good reason to fear the democrat terrorists.

you are definitely a loser. a loud, obnoxious, irredeemable, fucktarded, disgusting loser.
1609702615897.png

If tRump would sit down a shut the fuck up for once instead of spreading lies and seditious bullshit we'd be fine.

Tell me Comrade; If we take a system where the state has absolute control of the means of production using central planning to determine what products are produced and what price they are sold for, where an authoritarian state rules under dictatorship of either a single man or a group of rulers, where the rights of individuals are subverted to the privilege of groups, where individualism in general is oppressed in favor of the collective, where any competing political or economic ideas are suppressed by the state, where the press is controlled by the state or the party and operates to further the agenda of the rulers, where speech against the state or collectivism in general is a criminal offense; how does this substantially differ from the Marxism you promote?
Oh look!! A deflection!

It's also a RWNJ fantasy with no basis in reality.

Voter fraud is a proud democrat tradition. Never have we seen the massive scale of this election, but the dead in Chicago with Kennedy, and the car trunks full of ballots when Al Franken stole the 2008 election are some pretty severe examples of massive and pervasive fraud.

Do I doubt that the Soros/Xi Jinping machine would have engaged in the type of fraud we see now if they had realized Hillary could lose? Not at all.
Yes it is and listen to this!

60 days and the right wing nuts present zero evidence in court and claim it’s now coming at the last minute OUTSIDE of court. Why? Cuz false statements in court have repercussions. Lying to moronic cultists has zero downside other than destroying the democracy we live in. Big deal.

It warms my heart to know I annoy you so much.

If tRump would sit down a shut the fuck up for once instead of spreading lies and seditious bullshit we'd be fine.
No, you would be stuck with Biden as president. You will learn to regret that.

The Pyschocrats want to vote Ted Cruz out of office for trying to defend our democracy*
Democrats are just pure evil.

ROFL! You commies kill me. You don't know what a fascist is.
I'm afraid you are incorrect. It is you who doesn't know what a fascist is.

Here ya go:

iu

Forum List

Back