UPDATE: Letter by Ted Cruz and 6 GOP Senators and 4 Senators-Elect Sign Letter to Reject Election –Call For Election Commission 10-Day Emergency Audit

So, how exactly will they pull this off, when no court will side with them, votes have been certified, and the Democrat majority in the House will cut their efforts off in Congress?

They won't. The intent is to inform the American people of the deep corruption of this election, of what it is the Communist party did.

The first step back toward free and fair elections is acknowledging the fact that we don't have free and fair elections now.

look, democrats have engaged in election fraud since the days of Tammany Hall. But Boss Tweed was upright and honest compared to Xi's democrats of today.
Wow man you really drank that koolaid didn’t ya. If what you say is true then Trump never would have been elected, republicans would not have had a super majority during his first term, the Supreme Court wouldn’t be 6-3 conservative, and you would be able to prove SOMETHING in court. But back here is reality, Republicans have actually been busted in court for breaking election laws far more than Dems. Chew on that for a bit

Wow man you really drank that koolaid didn’t ya. If what you say is true then Trump never would have been elected, republicans would not have had a super majority during his first term, the Supreme Court wouldn’t be 6-3 conservative, and you would be able to prove SOMETHING in court. But back here is reality, Republicans have actually been busted in court for breaking election laws far more than Dems. Chew on that for a bit

Trump won in '16 because the Communists were over confident, they thought there was no way Hillary could lose. This time they didn't leave the election up to the voters.

The SCOTUS is 5-4 Constitutionalists, but the court feared the death threats and caved to the democrat Brown Shirts. They saw what happened to Rand Paul and his wife.

When are you kids gonna realize gateway pundit is not news. It's for entertainment purposes only.
Kind of like the stunt coming up this week :laugh:
It's far more credible than the propaganda that you consume.
Please vote here! POLL: Who is going to be President of the United States this January 21?
Notice that no Republicans have cast a vote in your poll.
I know. Why don't you have the balls to?
We have no intention of dignifying your sleazy idiotic poll.
lol. that's basically what scotus said to texas and trump.

When are you kids gonna realize gateway pundit is not news. It's for entertainment purposes only.
Please vote here! POLL: Who is going to be President of the United States this January 21?
Our Trumpster friend is running like a scared little bunny.

I thought they were so confident!

I had no delusions that you aren't a partisan leftwing hack.

Trump won in '16 because the Communists were over confident, they thought there was no way Hillary could lose. This time they didn't leave the election up to the voters.

The SCOTUS is 5-4 Constitutionalists, but the court feared the death threats and caved to the democrat Brown Shirts. They saw what happened to Rand Paul and his wife.
You said they have been rigging it for years. Now it was in reaction to Hillary losing. Can you make up your mind please?

You'd think they'd be getting used to having their asses handed to them by now.

You'd think they'd be getting used to having their asses handed to them by now.
In their world, they're told they're "winning".

Or something. Who knows at this point.

Supreme Court justices were scared of death threats so they allowed an election to be stolen and wouldn’t even allow the case to be presented?!. Even Kav who put up with rape alligations and death threats to become a justice. All of a sudden he’s scared?! Really??? you truly expect people to believe that load of crap?! Hahahahaha, ur an idiot

Forum List

Back