UPDATE: Florida USMB poster leaves loaded guns all over the house.

There's nothing responsible about leaving loaded guns lying around unsecured.
Wrong. Mine are quick to get to and ready to go. Sure beats fumbling around for something locked up or unloaded. Defeats their purpose and why I own them. If it make a liberal pee, tough shit.

Why would that make a liberal pee to learn about some idiot who leaves guns all over his house?

Wrong. Mine are quick to get to and ready to go. Sure beats fumbling around for something locked up or unloaded. Defeats their purpose and why I own them. If it make a liberal pee, tough shit.
Wrong.
Leaving loaded firearms around the house is reckless and irresponsible.

All my firearms are unloaded and secure, save for one handgun used for self-defense.

The premise of the OP’s threads are childish, ridiculous, and inane – proving nothing but the OP’s idiocy.

It isn't reckless and irresponsible because YOU say so. My handguns are loaded (not all of them, just the four mentioned) and ready for use if needed. Otherwise, why have them.

The premise of my OP is to demonstrate the stupidity of the gun grabbers belief that guns kill people. I have to use extremes like this because simple common sense illudes you left wing nutters.

Why would that make a liberal pee to learn about some idiot who leaves guns all over his house?

You all piss your pants in fear of guns on a daily basis.

Wrong.
Leaving loaded firearms around the house is reckless and irresponsible.

All my firearms are unloaded and secure, save for one handgun used for self-defense.

The premise of the OP’s threads are childish, ridiculous, and inane – proving nothing but the OP’s idiocy.

depends on whom you have reasonable expectations will be in your house

if you have a 10 year old with lots of his friends
yes

if you live alone with no company or have a 17 year old son who is a Grandmaster class shooter with 120 hours of hard core tactical defensive pistol training and a wife who has even more training plus a bunch of national shooting championships, having loaded weapons around isn't that bad an idea

It's pretty fucking sad, yet telling, that someone needs to start 2 threads bragging that they are a responsible gun owner.

That should be an indication in itself that there are too many who aren't, and that there should be stronger laws to weed those people out.

That must be why car owners aren't posting threads pointing out that their cars have never killed anyone. lol

I may start 2 threads about my car, and how I leave it in the driveway, with my keys on the kitchen table. I think that would make for an interesting topic. :p

Last edited:
The premise of my OP is to demonstrate the stupidity of the gun grabbers belief that guns kill people.

Then you admit you've been creating and bumping these onanistic threads in your desperate search for attention --- for over a year now --- based on nothing but your own strawman.

/thread

I see no problem with you leaving guns around your home. I'm just wondering why you need to start two threads about it.

The premise of my OP is to demonstrate the stupidity of the gun grabbers belief that guns kill people.

Then you admit you've been creating and bumping these onanistic threads in your desperate search for attention --- for over a year now --- based on nothing but your own strawman.

/thread

No moron, that only exists in your alleged mind. I told you exactly why I started this thread, your illiteracy leads you to change what I said onto something you understand and like. Your fabrications have nothing to do with reality.

/thread

No moron, that only exists in your alleged mind. I told you exactly why I started this thread, your illiteracy leads you to change what I said onto something you understand and like. Your fabrications have nothing to do with reality.

Yyyyeah ummm... a strawman would be your fabrication. Not mine.

Unless of course you can quote where I (or indeed anyone) claimed that guns shoot themselves.
Rotsa ruck on that hunt.

I see no problem with you leaving guns around your home. I'm just wondering why you need to start two threads about it.

Apparently you didn't read the OP. I started a second thread because your left wing nut buddies trashed the first one so much it got put into the badlands and disappeared.

Apparently you didn't read the OP. I started a second thread because your left wing nut buddies trashed the first one so much it got put into the badlands and disappeared.

Oh you mean the one you kept bumping up when no one would pay it the attention you crave? That one?

None of that has anything to do with starting a who-cares thread about the clutter in your house based on a strawman. I suspect that's why it went to Badlands.

Personally I would have sent it to the Rubber Room, but that's just semantics.

So you have different expectations after your first failed attempt? Maybe the 3rd time is a charm for you.

So you have different expectations after your first failed attempt? Maybe the 3rd time is a charm for you.

I think he should title the next version "USMB Poster Leaves Strawmen All Over Forum, Expects Different Results".

I think he should title the next version "USMB Poster Leaves Strawmen All Over Forum, Expects Different Results".

Rarely is the question asked, is our USMB nutters learning? :D

Rarely is the question asked, is our USMB nutters learning? :D

:rofl: Well you know the old saying....

"start a strawman thread about leaving guns all over your house once, shame on... shame on ... y- you...

.... you start another thread on the same thing, can't get fueled again!"

/thread

Yyyyeah ummm... a strawman would be your fabrication. Not mine.

Unless of course you can quote where I (or indeed anyone) claimed that guns shoot themselves.
Rotsa ruck on that hunt.

Maybe I need to say it slower:

Your....fabrications....have....nothing....to....do.....with....reality.

Now go away you are boring me.

Well, no, I don't expect your idiot left wing buddies to behave like adults. But this thread would be worth a third or fourth try.

Well, no, I don't expect your idiot left wing buddies to behave like adults. But this thread would be worth a third or fourth try.

Alrightie then. Here, you can borrow some of TurtleDove's lotion. Need some tissue?

715Cp5EOcaL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Alrightie then. Here, you can borrow some of TurtleDove's lotion. Need some tissue?

715Cp5EOcaL._SL1500_.jpg

Leave me out of your fantasies. At least, if you do have fantasies about me, keep them to yourself please.

Forum List

Back