UPDATE: Florida USMB poster leaves loaded guns all over the house.

since my original thread on this got overrun by lefties so much that it got placed in badlands, let me update everyone.

First for those who weren't in on the original thread; I keep a loaded gun in my office next to my computer, one in the mud room near the dront door, one in my bedroom, and one in the kitchen. I have been doing this since I bought the house back in the mid 80s. I've raised 5 children in that house with those guns or their predecessors in those locations. No one ever got shot. Not my wife, not my kids, not any of our guests or their kids.

I posted the original thread on this almost two years ago. I was assured by lefties that I was merely lucky and that it was only a matter of time. Well, much to the disappointment of lefties here, no one has been shot still.

4 of the five daughters have grown and left the house. One yet remains at home. The odds are not looking good for the gun haters here.

Here's a photo of my youngest shooting my AR-15 at the range:

Two years ago and you're still smarting. If you were comfortable with your lack of safe gun keeping/handling, you would be posting this new thread. But then, you would not have bumped the old one so many times.

Your worshiping your minuscule penis over sized guns gives responsible gun owners like me a bad name.

Get someone who knows what they're doing to teach the girl that her grip is wrong. And squirt, get them to teach you a thing or two at the same time.

:rolleyes:

Shut up idiot, as every single person here knows, you know very little about anything. The above post of yours is full of lies and so much stupidity, it isn't worth arguing.

Go play in the street, retard.

Also, my oldest daughter has a S&W 38 Special revolver. She and her husband live here in Orlando as well. Her husband is not for or against guns, it's the only gun in her house. She does NOT keep it loaded. And with good reason. She insisted on that revolver, and I agree it's a beautiful weapon. IMO it's impractical for home protection because you can't keep it loaded. A revolver like that could go off too easily. I wanted her to get an auto, but she had to have that gun.
Actually, modern revolvers are less likely to be accidentally fired than are semi-autos. Many semis have no safety whatsoever. To fire a modern revolver, you actually have to pull the trigger and keep it pulled until the hammer strikes the firing pin.

Not if you don't chamber a round. Especially when they were little, even if they knew how to pull the slide back, they didn't have he strength. A revolver, when it is loaded, is chambered.
Chambered? What kind of idiot leaves a cartridge under the hammer? Sad that you are so afraid of the world till you think you need to be armed at all times. How can you live like that?

Damn, for a minute there I thought you would carry on a discussion. Your just an idiot. Go play with Luddley, you both are on the same intellectual level.

Last edited:
Also, my oldest daughter has a S&W 38 Special revolver. She and her husband live here in Orlando as well. Her husband is not for or against guns, it's the only gun in her house. She does NOT keep it loaded. And with good reason. She insisted on that revolver, and I agree it's a beautiful weapon. IMO it's impractical for home protection because you can't keep it loaded. A revolver like that could go off too easily. I wanted her to get an auto, but she had to have that gun.
Actually, modern revolvers are less likely to be accidentally fired than are semi-autos. Many semis have no safety whatsoever. To fire a modern revolver, you actually have to pull the trigger and keep it pulled until the hammer strikes the firing pin.

Not if you don't chamber a round. Especially when they were little, even if they knew how to pull the slide back, they didn't have he strength. A revolver, when it is loaded, is chambered.
Chambered? What kind of idiot leaves a cartridge under the hammer? Sad that you are so afraid of the world till you think you need to be armed at all times. How can you live like that?

Damn, for auburn there I thought you would carry on a discussion. Your just an idiot. Go play with Luddley, you both are on the same intellectual level.

So leaving a live round under the hammer is standard practice in gun nut land? Figures.

since my original thread on this got overrun by lefties so much that it got placed in badlands, let me update everyone.

First for those who weren't in on the original thread; I keep a loaded gun in my office next to my computer, one in the mud room near the dront door, one in my bedroom, and one in the kitchen. I have been doing this since I bought the house back in the mid 80s. I've raised 5 children in that house with those guns or their predecessors in those locations. No one ever got shot. Not my wife, not my kids, not any of our guests or their kids.

I posted the original thread on this almost two years ago. I was assured by lefties that I was merely lucky and that it was only a matter of time. Well, much to the disappointment of lefties here, no one has been shot still.

4 of the five daughters have grown and left the house. One yet remains at home. The odds are not looking good for the gun haters here.

I have a loaded Taurus Raging Bull .44 mag in the end table drawer next to me in the front room. I have a loaded Colt Birds Head replica in .45 Long Colt loaded in a hard case stored next to me in the back room in the computer desk. Both pistols are loaded with hollow points. I have an AK-47 with two loaded 30 shot clips under my bed in the bedroom, and ya know, I'm still alive too. Gee, I must just be lucky. I grew up in a house full of guns too. Why am I still alive? I mean according to leftards, one of those guns should have killed me by now...

Yeah, my kids grew up around guns too. No one got shot, none of their friends got shot, and I didn't get shot. Maybe my guns are defective?

I keep my Mossberg 12 ga by the bed but I'm going to replace that with a Taurus Judge loaded with 410. I still have my Glock 9mm in my computer desk, but that's all I have these days. When the kids were growing up I didn't have a CCW so I had more lying around. Now that I am in the habit of carrying, I always have my Kel Tek P3AT on me so I don't need to have a gun for every room like I used to. And now 4 of the 5 kids are on their own so my guns have missed their chance to shoot them.

Damn, for auburn there I thought you would carry on a discussion. Your just an idiot. Go play with Luddley, you both are on the same intellectual level.

So leaving a live round under the hammer is standard practice in gun nut land? Figures.

"Auburn" wtf is wrong with my phone?

Meh, criticism from a moron means nothing to me. Besides I told you to go play in the street with Luddley.

Your worshiping your minuscule penis over sized guns gives responsible gun owners like me a bad name.

Oh sure... bubble head... girls that are gun enthusiasts are worshiping their penises too, right? Fucking moron...

image005_zpstuatoxhc.jpg

That's the mentality of the gun grabbers. They really don't have the reading or thinking skills that can result in any kind of mature discussion. That is why this thread came about. Decades ago someone decided to equate penis size with guns. To this day these simpletons think it means something and think it is an intelligent arguing point. Others think it hurts our feelings or some such nonsense. It really means they lost the discussion.

>> Chadd R. Harrison, of the 1000 block of Bothwell Ln., accidentally shot and killed himself at around 12:30 a.m. Oct 31, while driving a car in the 1300 block of Valayna Dr. in Aurora.

Harrison was with two other men, ages 24 and 25, both of whom are from Aurora, when he apparently displayed a .45 caliber handgun and began playing with the firearm while driving, according to police.

After telling the two other men that the firearm was unloaded, he held it to his head and pulled the trigger. The firearm then discharged into his head. The 25-year-old man with Harrison was able to stop the vehicle by throwing it into park. Aurora Fire Dept. paramedics transported Harrison to an Aurora hospital where he was pronounced dead. << (link)​

Oh sure... bubble head... girls that are gun enthusiasts are worshiping their penises too, right? Fucking moron...

image005_zpstuatoxhc.jpg

That's the mentality of the gun grabbers. They really don't have the reading or thinking skills that can result in any kind of mature discussion. That is why this thread came about. Decades ago someone decided to equate penis size with guns. To this day these simpletons think it means something and think it is an intelligent arguing point. Others think it hurts our feelings or some such nonsense. It really means they lost the discussion.

Can't imagine why anyone would think that, I mean it's not like you went to some message board to whine about how many penises guns you have, kept bumping it when no one paid you enough attention, and then started another one. How neurotic and inadequate would that be, right?

image005_zpstuatoxhc.jpg

They're pretty much relegated to being the twits that think they're insulting you on message boards. No one is stupid enough to say such dumbass crap in public.

image005_zpstuatoxhc.jpg

Can't imagine why anyone would think that, I mean it's not like you went to some message board to whine about how many penises guns you have, kept bumping it when no one paid you enough attention, and then started another one. How neurotic and inadequate would that be, right?

The opinions of a barely literate moron have no real meaning to me. All you are doing is boring me. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

image005_zpstuatoxhc.jpg

They're pretty much relegated to being the twits that think they're insulting you on message boards. No one is stupid enough to say such dumbass crap in public.

They aren't even insulting me with that crap. But they actually think they are. It's the left, what are you going to do? To be a lefty is to be ignorant.

Cute girl=her technique needs a little work

are you saying she shoots like a girl?
nope she shoots like a novice
I don't think she was shooting anything.......her finger wasn't on the trigger.

Cute girl=her technique needs a little work

are you saying she shoots like a girl?
nope she shoots like a novice
I don't think she was shooting anything.......her finger wasn't on the trigger.

It was a brand new AR, her first time shooting it, and only time actually. I'm not going to lecture her about it unless she cares to shoot it. People are just being overly critical.

I have a new weapon to leave loaded and lying around the house. Just bought it today. A Christmas present toysrlf for being a good boy. So now my 12 ga is by my bed, my Ruger is iny office, my Kel Tek stays in the kitchen when I'm home, and my 40 cal is in the entertainment center.

All loaded and ready to fire. Only the shotgun has a safety, but I never use it. Still, not a one of them have killed anyone on their own yet. Surely they must at some point. Liberals can't be wrong can they?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    807.5 KB · Views: 63
I have a new weapon to leave loaded and lying around the house. Just bought it today. A Christmas present toysrlf for being a good boy. So now my 12 ga is by my bed, my Ruger is iny office, my Kel Tek stays in the kitchen when I'm home, and my 40 cal is in the entertainment center.

All loaded and ready to fire. Only the shotgun has a safety, but I never use it. Still, not a one of them have killed anyone on their own yet. Surely they must at some point. Liberals can't be wrong can they?

b06608a3756faa38be5472a23fcbd4ec

snore.gif

b06608a3756faa38be5472a23fcbd4ec

snore.gif

Obviously it has you in it, retard.

Forum List

Back