UPDATE: Florida USMB poster leaves loaded guns all over the house.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
since my original thread on this got overrun by lefties so much that it got placed in badlands, let me update everyone.

First for those who weren't in on the original thread; I keep a loaded gun in my office next to my computer, one in the mud room near the dront door, one in my bedroom, and one in the kitchen. I have been doing this since I bought the house back in the mid 80s. I've raised 5 children in that house with those guns or their predecessors in those locations. No one ever got shot. Not my wife, not my kids, not any of our guests or their kids.

I posted the original thread on this almost two years ago. I was assured by lefties that I was merely lucky and that it was only a matter of time. Well, much to the disappointment of lefties here, no one has been shot still.

4 of the five daughters have grown and left the house. One yet remains at home. The odds are not looking good for the gun haters here.

Here's a photo of my youngest shooting my AR-15 at the range:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
UPDATE: NOBODY CARES

But I kind of agree about the thread being moved to Badlands --- there should be a separate forum in that section called "wanking". You and Paulitician and 2A, the guys who relentlessly bump their own threads because no one else will, could have a gaggle of circle jerks.

It would be kind of like the White Album.

UPDATE: NOBODY CARES

But I kind of agree about the thread being moved to Badlands --- there should be a separate forum in that section called "wanking". You and Paulitician and 2A, the guys who relentlessly bump their own threads because no one else will, could have a gaggle of circle jerks.

It would be kind of like the White Album.

Except that troll douchebags like you (who quite obviously care) are what made it go into the badlands.

Know what's amazing?

I have musical instruments all over the house (I know, I'm more into construction than destruction, so sue me)...

-- And yet never once have these instruments, individually or collectively, composed anything. Or even played anything.
Kinda like your Mattel collection.

Weird huh?

Know what's amazing?

I have musical instruments all over the house (I know, I'm more into construction than destruction, so sue me)...

-- And yet never once have these instruments, individually or collectively, composed anything. Or even played anything.

Weird huh?

I thought you don't care.

Know what's amazing?

Weird huh?

I certainly didn't start a thread about it.
Why would I? So I can come back and hump it every few weeks?

Know what's amazing?

Weird huh?

But you can never stop posting in it can you? Proves you DO care.

Know what's amazing?

Weird huh?

Actually.....it just shows pogo is a leftard asshole..........

Know what's amazing?

Weird huh?

Actually.....it just shows pogo is a leftard asshole..........

Because I don't start onanistic threads? Allllll righty then...

since my original thread on this got overrun by lefties so much that it got placed in badlands, let me update everyone.

First for those who weren't in on the original thread; I keep a loaded gun in my office next to my computer, one in the mud room near the dront door, one in my bedroom, and one in the kitchen. I have been doing this since I bought the house back in the mid 80s. I've raised 5 children in that house with those guns or their predecessors in those locations. No one ever got shot. Not my wife, not my kids, not any of our guests or their kids.

I posted the original thread on this almost two years ago. I was assured by lefties that I was merely lucky and that it was only a matter of time. Well, much to the disappointment of lefties here, no one has been shot still.

4 of the five daughters have grown and left the house. One yet remains at home. The odds are not looking good for the gun haters here.

Cute girl=her technique needs a little work

are you saying she shoots like a girl?

nope she shoots like a novice

A "girl" novice?

A "girl" novice?

her hands are too low on the front handgrip and the rear

A "girl" novice?

her hands are too low on the front handgrip and the rear

That actually was her first time. We have been working on it.

It's pretty fucking sad, yet telling, that someone needs to start 2 threads bragging that they are a responsible gun owner.

That should be an indication in itself that there are too many who aren't, and that there should be stronger laws to weed those people out.

Forum List

Back