UPDATE: Florida USMB poster leaves loaded guns all over the house.

It's pretty fucking sad, yet telling, that someone needs to start 2 threads bragging that they are a responsible gun owner.

That should be an indication in itself that there are too many who aren't, and that there should be stronger laws to weed those people out.
There's nothing responsible about leaving loaded guns lying around unsecured.

It's pretty fucking sad, yet telling, that someone needs to start 2 threads bragging that they are a responsible gun owner.

That should be an indication in itself that there are too many who aren't, and that there should be stronger laws to weed those people out.

Nothing whatsoever. That's how this happened.

There's something pathetic about a poster who collects penis proxies, then has to go to message boards and masturbate over them publicly.

I suppose if we let know nothing idiots like you determine who is responsible and who isn't, I would have a problem. Thank god you can only impotently complain on a message board.

If you knew anything about guns or if you had any ability to reason, you would understand that it can be perfectly responsible. Alas....

There's something pathetic about a poster who collects penis proxies, then has to go to message boards and masturbate over them publicly.

You guys try that whole "penis proxy" thing every once in a while, it never has any effect. It just shows that you people can't stop thinking about penises.

You guys try that whole "penis proxy" thing every once in a while, it never has any effect. It just shows that you people can't stop thinking about penises.

I (we) ain't the one starting threads about the wonders of our dildoes and how they're valiantly "sitting around" -- now are we?

I (we) ain't the one starting threads about the wonders of our dildoes and how they're valiantly "sitting around" -- now are we?

You have dicks and dildos on the brain. You should seek help.

Wrong. Mine are quick to get to and ready to go. Sure beats fumbling around for something locked up or unloaded. Defeats their purpose and why I own them. If it make a liberal pee, tough shit.

Also, my oldest daughter has a S&W 38 Special revolver. She and her husband live here in Orlando as well. Her husband is not for or against guns, it's the only gun in her house. She does NOT keep it loaded. And with good reason. She insisted on that revolver, and I agree it's a beautiful weapon. IMO it's impractical for home protection because you can't keep it loaded. A revolver like that could go off too easily. I wanted her to get an auto, but she had to have that gun.

Wrong. Mine are quick to get to and ready to go. Sure beats fumbling around for something locked up or unloaded. Defeats their purpose and why I own them. If it make a liberal pee, tough shit.

Yeah. "Excuse me Mr.Murderer, could you hold on a second while I open my safe? I won't take long I promise."

My second daughter has a Glock 9mm Auto, she listens to dad. I'm pretty sure she keeps it in the night stand, loaded.

My third lives with her husband in the fucked up state of New York. New Your City to be exact. Her gun is here at home.

My 4th is in college in Chicago, we knew she was going there (DePaul University) so we never got her a gun. probably wait until she gets home.

My youngest wants a 1911, she's a senior in High School. Either Christmas or Graduation, she'll get it one of those times. She will be going to UCF where, if the current bill in Florida gets passed, she'll be able to carry after she gets her CCW.

If I somehow came to the point where I was posting onanistic threads about how my dildo-proxies are lying all over the house and kept coming back to bump it when no one was interested in said onanism, yeah I'd need it.

But I don't.

If I somehow came to the point where I was posting onanistic threads about how my dildo-proxies are lying all over the house and kept coming back to bump it when no one was interested in said onanism, yeah I'd need it.

But I don't.

Trust me, no one is talking about penises and dildos but you, seek help.

[

But I don't.

how many holes do you have to justify all those dildoes. Now are you trying to emulate "Misty Beethoven" by having all three of your major orifices well filled at once

[

But I don't.

how many holes do you have to justify all those dildoes. Now are you trying to emulate "Misty Beethoven" by having all three of your major orifices well filled at once

No idea what any of that means, but I understand that drinking Sterno is not a good idea.

Wrong.
Leaving loaded firearms around the house is reckless and irresponsible.

All my firearms are unloaded and secure, save for one handgun used for self-defense.

The premise of the OP’s threads are childish, ridiculous, and inane – proving nothing but the OP’s idiocy.

Forum List

Back