Unwillingness from the Intelligence Committee Today ~ Total Bullshit

Refusing to answer is just looking really bad..wow

Panel Chiefs Conclude Hearing Lamenting Witnesses Lack of Candor
The chairman and vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee ended the hearing with expressions of disappointment about the witnesses declining to answer questions about whether President Donald Trump asked them to interfere in any way with the ongoing probe into his former associates.

Intelligence Officials Testify in Senate Hearing -- Live Coverage

And you forgot the important parts...the parts that show your thread is stupid....

Key moments from intel chiefs' testimony on Trump and Russia

Coats "never felt pressure" to intervene in the Russia probe. The intelligence chief responded to a report in the Washington Post, which wrote Tuesday that Coats had told associates in March that the president asked him if he could intercede with then-FBI Director James Comey to encourage him to ease up on the FBI's investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

“My response to that was in my time of service, which is in interacting with the president of the United States or anybody in his administration, I have never been pressured, I have never felt pressure to intervene or interfere in any way with shaping intelligence in a political way or in relationship to an ongoing investigation,” Coats said, recounting his reaction to a request for comment from the Post.

And this.,.....

Coats suggested he is open to discussing private conversations he may have had with the president but not in a public setting. “I don’t believe that it’s appropriate for me to address that in a public session,” he said.

And this......

Rogers says he's never been directed to do anything "illegal" or "immoral." The NSA chief declined to “talk about theoreticals” or address private conversations he may have had with the president. “But I will make the following comment,” he said. “In the three-plus years that I have been the director of the National Security Agency, to the best of my recollection, I have never been directed to do anything I believed to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate, and to the best of my recollection during that same period of service, I do not recall ever feeling pressured to do so.”

Yeah...those two bits of testimony pretty much show you have nothing...and this thread is a dud.....

And if you didn't watch the interview , you drink the kool-aide. They dance around the questions...go watch it on youtube...

I posted the answer to the question at issue.....and then the democrats tried to salvage sound bytes from their failed attempt.....go back, and re read the quotes where they say they were not influenced and that they would be fine answering questions in a closed session...which is not what the democrats want...

But they refuse to answer if Trump asked them to stop Comey ...This is where they refused and would talk behind closed doors.

And you ignore this....they said they would not discuss private conversations with the President in open session...since any discussion with the President is considered classified......

and this ......

Coats "never felt pressure" to intervene in the Russia probe. The intelligence chief responded to a report in the Washington Post, which wrote Tuesday that Coats had told associates in March that the president asked him if he could intercede with then-FBI Director James Comey to encourage him to ease up on the FBI's investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

“My response to that was in my time of service, which is in interacting with the president of the United States or anybody in his administration, I have never been pressured, I have never felt pressure to intervene or interfere in any way with shaping intelligence in a political way or in relationship to an ongoing investigation,” Coats said, recounting his reaction to a request for comment from the Post.

And this.,.....

Coats suggested he is open to discussing private conversations he may have had with the president but not in a public setting. “I don’t believe that it’s appropriate for me to address that in a public session,” he said.

And this......

Rogers says he's never been directed to do anything "illegal" or "immoral." The NSA chief declined to “talk about theoreticals” or address private conversations he may have had with the president. “But I will make the following comment,” he said. “In the three-plus years that I have been the director of the National Security Agency, to the best of my recollection, I have never been directed to do anything I believed to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate, and to the best of my recollection during that same period of service, I do not recall ever feeling pressured to do so.”

Ye

Pay attention to the details... yes they said that but they refused to answer if Trump asked them to stop Comey, or if Comey showed them the notes he had written about the meeting with Trump..

Here are the details..

At the close of the hearing, the Republican committee chairman, Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina, said that executive branch officials have the option of briefing the committee or congressional leaders in a classified setting.

"At no time should you be in a position where you come to Congress with no answer," Burr told the witnesses. "The requirements of our oversight responsibilities and your agencies deserve it." After the hearing, Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, the ranking Democrat on the committee, lamented that the witnesses could have laid to rest questions about what the president told them about the Russia probe, but they chose not to answer.

To refuse to answer the questions in a public hearing "just won't be enough," Warner said. "The American public deserves to know what the president of the United States did and what he asked of the leaders of our intelligence community."

And you forgot the important parts...the parts that show your thread is stupid....

Key moments from intel chiefs' testimony on Trump and Russia

And this.,.....

And this......

Yeah...those two bits of testimony pretty much show you have nothing...and this thread is a dud.....

And if you didn't watch the interview , you drink the kool-aide. They dance around the questions...go watch it on youtube...

I posted the answer to the question at issue.....and then the democrats tried to salvage sound bytes from their failed attempt.....go back, and re read the quotes where they say they were not influenced and that they would be fine answering questions in a closed session...which is not what the democrats want...

But they refuse to answer if Trump asked them to stop Comey ...This is where they refused and would talk behind closed doors.

And you ignore this....they said they would not discuss private conversations with the President in open session...since any discussion with the President is considered classified......

and this ......

And this.,.....

And this......

Ye

Pay attention to the details... yes they said that but they refused to answer if Trump asked them to stop Comey, or if Comey showed them the notes he had written about the meeting with Trump..

Here are the details..

At the close of the hearing, the Republican committee chairman, Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina, said that executive branch officials have the option of briefing the committee or congressional leaders in a classified setting.

"At no time should you be in a position where you come to Congress with no answer," Burr told the witnesses. "The requirements of our oversight responsibilities and your agencies deserve it." After the hearing, Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, the ranking Democrat on the committee, lamented that the witnesses could have laid to rest questions about what the president told them about the Russia probe, but they chose not to answer.

To refuse to answer the questions in a public hearing "just won't be enough," Warner said. "The American public deserves to know what the president of the United States did and what he asked of the leaders of our intelligence community."

You really are a fucking dipshit....

and this ......

And this.,.....

And this......

Ye

Here are the details..

Duh...So he wouldn't answer t he questions. The intel committee was getting pissed... Now will we ever hear what happened during the closed session 3:00 eastern time pm today?

and this ......

And this.,.....

And this......

Ye

Here are the details..

Duh...So he wouldn't answer t he questions. The intel committee was getting pissed... Now will we ever hear what happened during the closed session 3:00 eastern time pm today?

Duh....asswipe....he said he would answer questions about his private conversations with the President of the United States in a closed session.........what part of his answer where he states he will answer the questions did you not fucking understand....?

They are allowed to take the fifth amendment in their testimony. It isn't necessarily illegal or even wrong to do so.

and this ......

And this.,.....

And this......

Ye

Here are the details..

Duh....asswipe....he said he would answer questions about his private conversations with the President of the United States in a closed session.........what part of his answer where he states he will answer the questions did you not fucking understand....?

Did you watch the actual question footage 3 hours of it? Or are you just going by the written Fox news of it.?.

The senate intelligence committee was pissed because there was no legal reason for them Not to talk about in front of the Americans this morning who clearly want to know and who want this drama shit to end.

Too funny.

A few months ago y'all mocked Trump for being a douche towards our intelligence community.

NOW you expect us all to believe, that the community he once excouriated is now falling on the sword for the very man that you claim demeaned them.

This shit is writing itself.
It's only a matter of weeks now until the snowflakes start jumping out of windows when their Russian Conspiracy theories fall apart.

Refusing to answer is just looking really bad..wow

Panel Chiefs Conclude Hearing Lamenting Witnesses Lack of Candor
The chairman and vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee ended the hearing with expressions of disappointment about the witnesses declining to answer questions about whether President Donald Trump asked them to interfere in any way with the ongoing probe into his former associates.

Intelligence Officials Testify in Senate Hearing -- Live Coverage

Cest La Vie

Don't you want this to end, and get to the bottom of the total truth or do you just love the daily drama?

We reached the bottom almost the day it started.

Forum List

Back