Unspoken difference between Men and Women

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
A woman can "have it all." She can be intelligent, talented, and BEAUTIFUL. A beautiful woman can brighten up a room just by walking into it. No man, and no "trans-woman" can do that.

While it's true that many of the characteristics of beauty can be manufactured (hair styling, makeup, physical harnesses (e.g., bra), etc.), only a woman can have it all.

One reason why I watch Fox News.

A woman can "have it all." She can be intelligent, talented, and BEAUTIFUL. A beautiful woman can brighten up a room just by walking into it. No man, and no "trans-woman" can do that.

While it's true that many of the characteristics of beauty can be manufactured (hair styling, makeup, physical harnesses (e.g., bra), etc.), only a woman can have it all.

Nonsense. A man can light up a room. Beauty and charisma are found in both men and women. It's a matter of preference.

5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

I dunno................any time I see this guy.........my whole day brightens up!

tumblr_m77z7xMBuf1qksqoh.gif

Not any way to know that, stupid. Probably your avatar suits you, though: a dog, rotten and black and smelly, composted.
You assumed I was homosexual. You are wrong. Then you proceed to assume a well groomed white dog is black and smelly.
It's quite clear who is stupid.

Forum List

Back