Two Questions that non-LGBT-Q Supporters of Trans Rights Must Answer to be Credible

Or they can pee in the bathroom of their choice and gender identity. Seems pretty simple to me.
Choice and Gender identity are two different things. Can't I just pee in the bathroom of my choice?

I'm early 60s, bald, and bearded. If my granddaughter needs the bathroom, why shouldn't I just walk in the ladies room and she go in one at all while I go in the other?

Or without my granddaughter just go use the ladies because I'm not comfortable around a bunch of dudes?

Choice and Gender identity are two different things. Can't I just pee in the bathroom of my choice?

I'm early 60s, bald, and bearded. If my granddaughter needs the bathroom, why shouldn't I just walk in the ladies room and she go in one at all while I go in the other?

Or without my granddaughter just go use the ladies because I'm not comfortable around a bunch of dudes?

Whatever floats your boat, man.

How do these people affirm the sexual identity of a child who’s not yet sexually developed?

There are two questions that should be required before you even discuss how you think that transgender people should have all rights and privileges enjoyed by cisgender people of the gender they are transitioning to.

For this thread, I'll talk about transwomen who want to be able to use which ever bathroom, changing room, or locker room they choose. Specifically, biological men who identify as women and expect others to affirm that by saying nothing when they go into private women's spaces.

If you support that, your two questions are:

1) How far along in the transition does a bio-male have to be for us to have to accept that they are a woman or girl? Do they have to dress like a woman? All the time, or can they just change into a girl's swimsuit for the meet, and otherwise avoid feminine cothes or makeup? Does it not even matter because "girls clothes" and "boys clothes" are just social constructs anyway?

I'm chubby, bearded, balding, and wear men's clothes. If I were to walk into a women's bathroom or locker room, and there are people around who notice me walking in, should they say anything, either to me or to management? Or should they assume that by walking into the women's room, I indicate that I am a transwoman and mind their own business? If they ask and I tell them I'm trans, should that be the end of the discussion?

If that is not enough, then where do you draw the line?

2) Would you have sex with a pro-op transwoman? Assume that - other than having a penis - she is attractive enough for you to be interested if the opportunity was there. If you're married or otherwise committed, you can still answer the question as a hypothetical. I'm happily married also, but we won't go to heck or have to sleep on the couch if we speculate about whether we'd have sex with the St Pauli Girl vs. the Bud Lite Girl.

These questions are key to your being sincere abut supporting transwomen and girls "rights" to female private spaces. If you would not have sex with a pre-op trans because the penis would make you so uncomfortable that you could not enjoy sex, then you have no business at all ridiculing and mocking a fourteen year old girl who would be uncomfortable in a locker room with a girl or woman with a penis.
Sorry they are dumb questions and self-answering.
1) by your own setup, whatever the final answer is, if a trans de-transes then you would have to say they are more their original gender than they were before they transed. Doesn't that sound batshit crazy !!! I feel that I should be a woman, I trans then think it was a mistake so I de-trans. Now I am more a male that I was before I transed. Just stupid as sht to reason that way. IF Dylan Mulvaney de-transed would he be a real male now whereas when he was a real male he was actually a woman. .Get a hold of yourself

2) I do not have sex with unstable sick pervs even if attractive, whatever the hell that really means I want to vomit when I see that sick asshole Dylan Mulvaney

For sincerity YOU have to acknowledge that a sick perverted damaged creep can go trans and that doesn't automatically convey any normalcy on him

Look at Sam Brinton and tell me this is not the most degraded perv you've ever seen

1700246569711.png

Sorry they are dumb questions and self-answering.
1) by your own setup, whatever the final answer is, if a trans de-transes then you would have to say they are more their original gender than they were before they transed. Doesn't that sound batshit crazy !!! I feel that I should be a woman, I trans then think it was a mistake so I de-trans. Now I am more a male that I was before I transed. Just stupid as sht to reason that way. IF Dylan Mulvaney de-transed would he be a real male now whereas when he was a real male he was actually a woman. .Get a hold of yourself

2) I do not have sex with unstable sick pervs even if attractive, whatever the hell that really means I want to vomit when I see that sick asshole Dylan Mulvaney

For sincerity YOU have to acknowledge that a sick perverted damaged creep can go trans and that doesn't automatically convey any normalcy on him

Look at Sam Brinton and tell me this is not the most degraded perv you've ever seen

View attachment 859987
Not sure the point of this post. Of course Dylan Mulvaney and that idiot in your picture are sick and demented individuals. Since you know that the question would not even apply to you.

Again the question was for non-lbgt folk who support so-called transgender rights, ie the right for males to play on women's sports and go into women's private areas.

Not sure the point of this post. Of course Dylan Mulvaney and that idiot in your picture are sick and demented individuals. Since you know that the question would not even apply to you.

Again the question was for non-lbgt folk who support so-called transgender rights, ie the right for males to play on women's sports and go into women's private areas.
again,t his sounds like your hangups, not anyone elses.

Sounds like we should send them to Siberia, Comrade!!!
Well, you've said we should empower minimum wage clerks at gun stores to deny them access to firearms if the clerk thinks they look crazy, so here we are...

Well, you've said we should empower minimum wage clerks at gun stores to deny them access to firearms if the clerk thinks they look crazy, so here we are...
Works for me.

Like I said, I've got a great solution. You sell a gun to a crazy, and they do something crazy, their family can take you to court.

Then your Mimimum wage clerk can tell us how he thought the crazy person muttering to herself was a good sale.

Works for me.

Like I said, I've got a great solution. You sell a gun to a crazy, and they do something crazy, their family can take you to court.

Then your Mimimum wage clerk can tell us how he thought the crazy person muttering to herself was a good sale.
And, of course, racist MW clerk says all black customers look crazy and refuses to sell to them. Better to err on the safe side, right white people?

And, of course, said clerk doesn't like effeminate looking men and refuses to sell a gun to an obvious trans woman. Better to err on the safe side, right? Especially with the epidemic of trans shooters out there now.

And, of course, racist MW clerk says all black customers look crazy and refuses to sell to them. Better to err on the safe side, right white people?

And, of course, said clerk doesn't like effeminate looking men and refuses to sell a gun to an obvious trans woman. Better to err on the safe side, right? Especially with the epidemic of trans shooters out there now.

Here's the thing, guy, the black guy with the racist gun store clerk can just go to another store.

But the crazy person can't go to another store, because they should ALL realize he's crazy.

The one who does, get sued, and so does the manufacturer who decided this place is a good retail outlet.

Here's the thing, guy, the black guy with the racist gun store clerk can just go to another store.

But the crazy person can't go to another store, because they should ALL realize he's crazy.

The one who does, get sued, and so does the manufacturer who decided this place is a good retail outlet.
And, since we have an epidemic of trans shooters, obviously they should be considered crazy and not allowed to buy guns. Sure, that's going to work really well.

Why just guns? Why shouldn’t people be responsible for all products and ideas they provide that someone else misuses?

A gun is a curiously designed paper weight.
Oh, most assuredly it's more than that. It's a:

Competitive tool. People use it to measure their ability to place projectiles onto a specific location from a distance.
Collector's item: People enjoy collecting them as art, as many are intricately carved and have historical value.
Tool for ridding an area of predators that destroy livestock.
Enjoyable hobby item. People use it to relieve stress and for simple enjoyment at the range.

It is far more than a paper weight. In fact, the VAST majority of firearms are never discharged with the intent of harming another person.

Forum List

Back