Unsolicited mail in voting WILL BE the downfall of our nation

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Hundreds of thousands of unsolicited ballots were mailed out to people who couldn't care less about elections.

Those ballots then become the vehicle that the Democrats use to win competitions they would otherwise lose if left up to the voters who actually care about the issues.

I don't know if we're past the point of no return but mail in voting MUST BE BANNED nationwide.

Applying for and receiving a absentee ballot is fine. What we're witnessing now is not.

Hundreds of thousands of unsolicited ballots were mailed out to people who couldn't care less about elections.

Those ballots then become the vehicle that the Democrats use to win competitions they would otherwise lose if left up to the voters who actually care about the issues.

I don't know if we're past the point of no return but mail in voting MUST BE BANNED nationwide.

Applying for and receiving a absentee ballot is fine. What we're witnessing now is not.
the citizens of the states that are doing mail in ballots and ballot drop boxes should sue for their voting rights
an unsecure voting system violates their right to vote

If the unwashed masses that are now the unwashed bums vote for this than the unionized men and women who service, this needs to have their pensions and benefits curbed for this nation to survive. They must be reduced. So, the excess funds can be given to the truly poor.

Unsolicited mail in voting WILL BE the downfall of our nation​

One can only hope

1668170328157.png

Last edited:
Many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots because its too easy to cheat.
But the Constitution allows state legislatures to set the rules, so I'm curious how the USSC would view a Federal ban on unsolicited/unjustified mass mail-in ballots.

Preventing voter fraud has NOTHING to do with the quality of candidates.

A truly stupid response
Except there is no widespread voter fraud. You can see that this argument has little traction this election around. That's because it doesn't happen on a scale that swings elections.
So again, stop complaining and put reasonable candidates up for election.

LOL…. So only people who "care about the issues" have the right to vote.

When elections don't go your way, you start the grieving process. Let us know when you get to the acceptance stage.

Except there is no widespread voter fraud.

Says the lying leftard.

Why the fuck should we believe YOU?

You're a bullshit artist in the first place, how do you figure anyone's gonna care about your conjectures?

You can see that this argument has little traction this election around. That's because it doesn't happen on a scale that swings elections.
How about STFU and come back when you have some security credentials so you can understand what you're looking at

It already is. In certain states, no matter what the turnout for a candidate you cannot be Election Fraud where they can simply process and fill out enough Mail in Ballots to overcome their deficits. States like PA, Arizona, Nevada and California are most likely lost forever. If you cannot secure your elections and guarantee one man one vote, you don't have a Democracy.

Except there is no widespread voter fraud. You can see that this argument has little traction this election around. That's because it doesn't happen on a scale that swings elections.

How hard would it be to harvest unused ballots from recycling bins?

The piddle that was the red wave, nonsense that I bought into, cannot be written off to mere fuckery, piss poor candidates are largely to blame.
While I generally agree, it's also hard to ignore that the shittiest (D) candidates won, or winning (R) results being purposefully slow walked, in states with the maximum fuckery (i.e. PA, MI, WI, MN, NH, AZ, NV), while mediocre republicans won in places like New York.

Methinks that there's a cocktail of the two.

Last edited:
While I generally agree, it's also hard to ignore that the shittiest (D) candidates wonm or winning (R) results being purposeful slow walked, in states with the maximum fuckery (i.e. PA, MI, WI, MN, NH, AZ, NV), while mediocre republicans won in places like New York.

Methinks that there's a cocktail of the two.

NY is a bid unique as the dems over-reached on their gerrymandering to basically try to reduce the Republican contingent in Congress to near zero. A judge made them use a more balanced map, and the result is NY had some Red pickups.

Because we are the Stupid Party, not the Evil Party.
Well, here's the deal....The GOP is now forced into needing to know how to shade the rules to the greatest extent possible, if they ever hope to regain control and set the system straight again

Mind you that the republicans elected will now be there because of their fuckery, and may be less inclined to fix things.

A real mess we have here.

Well, here's the deal....The GOP is now forced into needing to know how to shade the rules to the greatest extent possible, if they ever hope to regain control and set the system straight again

Mind you that the republicans elected will now be there because of their fuckery, and may be less inclined to fix things.

A real mess we have here.

The thing is they will get caught because they don't have the media covering for them, and again, we are the Stupid Party.

Unless Republicans or MAGAs were ready for 2022 and a week from now they unleash a bombshell expose showing massive fraud. I'm not holding my breath.

Forum List

Back