Unsolicited mail in voting WILL BE the downfall of our nation

He is correct.

Not ONLY vote rigging in Nevada, but actual vote counting sabotage.

Georgia we don't care about much, yet - we'll focus on you clowns next week.
Just admit it, like Trump, you're a pussy that can't handle losing, just like your hero. I've never seen a bigger group of pussies than you red hatters.

Just admit it, like Trump, you're a pussy that can't handle losing, just like your hero. I've never seen a bigger group of pussies than you red hatters.

This kind of idiocy earns you an ignore.

Every Time.

Welcome to the ignore list.

Why so mad?
You afraid that your Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby will have it's access cut off from our children if The GOP takes control of Congress?
Maybe you are afraid that you won't have enough illegal alien slaves to clean your house, mow your lawn or serve as your prostitutes?
Perhaps you are frightened that you will be cut off from your supply of Heroin, Meth, Crack and Fentanyl?

All of these states have delays in counting. There is no "fuckery" involved, other than Republicans lying to you and fucking with your mind.

I've been saying since the beginning that Republicans have seriously under-estimated how important the right to an abortion was for women, and you pooh-poohed that idea. There are 8 million more women voters than men, and women are now in control of the elections. Women will NOT got back. Our daughters and granddaughters will NOT be stripped of their rights.

Republicans took away our rights and women are mad as hell and they're not putting up with lying Republican politicians any more. YOU BLEW IT WITH THE WOMEN.
giphy.gif

Hundreds of thousands of unsolicited ballots were mailed out to people who couldn't care less about elections.

Those ballots then become the vehicle that the Democrats use to win competitions they would otherwise lose if left up to the voters who actually care about the issues.

I don't know if we're past the point of no return but mail in voting MUST BE BANNED nationwide.

Applying for and receiving a absentee ballot is fine. What we're witnessing now is not.

Here is how ridiculous it is to mail ballots to everyone at taxpayer expense. Data from Nevada, retrieved just now....

Mail-in ballots sent out: 1,819,181
Mail-in ballots returned: 232,485 (12.8%)
Mail-in ballots undeliverable: 100,530 (5.5%)
[Link to Source]

Absolutely ridiculous! They send out far more ballots to bogus addresses than decide the election!

And here it is explained in detail how easy it is to cheat with mail-in ballots. It's undetectable...

Hundreds of thousands of unsolicited ballots were mailed out to people who couldn't care less about elections.

Those ballots then become the vehicle that the Democrats use to win competitions they would otherwise lose if left up to the voters who actually care about the issues.

I don't know if we're past the point of no return but mail in voting MUST BE BANNED nationwide.

Applying for and receiving a absentee ballot is fine. What we're witnessing now is not.
It doesn't seem to matter whether the mail in votes were solicited or not.

Mail is unquestionably the LEAST SECURE form of voting.

Look here, this happens ALL the time:

How do we ban mail in ballots while democrats control everything? I think we passed the point of no return. Its tough to win when the media is completely in the pocket of the left. I suspect its too late now. Democrats will doom our nation. Given their spending and their war on fossil fuels, they probably already have doomed us.

How do we ban mail in ballots while democrats control everything? I think we passed the point of no return. Its tough to win when the media is completely in the pocket of the left. I suspect its too late now. Democrats will doom our nation. Given their spending and their war on fossil fuels, they probably already have doomed us.
if it weren't for stolen elections Biden would have fallen at Trump's feet in 2020 and we wouldn't have the problems we have today

There will be all hell to pay.

Nah...

Multiple states have been sending ballots to every registered voter for multiple election cycles. No large scale fraud has ever been uncovered and none of the candidates who were elected (or lost) were ever deemed illegitimate.

Sorry. You're wrong again grumps.

Nevada mails ballots to all registered voters.

Not, Georgia, not Arizona, not Wisconsin, not Michigan, not Pennsylvania.

How did Nevada results vary from the other states who did not mass mail ballots to all registered voters? Was it different enough where something stood out as not the trend in those other states, that you see as fishy?

McRib
The election did go my way dumbass. We got control of the house. Biden is a lame duck now.

Try again retard
Not yet! There is still a slight chance the House stays with Democrats! If not then, Rs win the house by just one person....maybe, maybe two... ( with all the R favored gerrymandering)

What difference does it make, so long as the ballot was submitted by a US citizen and so long as there are proper controls to avoid duplications and fraud?

Cheat harder girlfriend!
No need to cheat, we just need to count every legitimate vote of their citizens.

Counting votes is not cheating gramps! And California only has about 60% or thereabouts of their votes counted.... Could be another week for any close house races to be called....! Most house races have been called in Calif, just the closer ones are left that need more votes counted to Project winners!

What difference does it make, so long as the ballot was submitted by a US citizen and so long as there are proper controls to avoid duplications and fraud?

This ^^^ is pure abject IGNORANCE.

Willfully so, most likely.

Ask ANY security professional what these ^^^ words mean.

'WTF do I care, as long as CNN tells me everything's okay?"

THIS ^^^ person wouldnt know a proper control if it bit him on the butt. He is TOO DAMN IGNORANT to know what a proper control is.

THIS ^^^ person thinks a proper control is signature verification on a mail in ballot.

And he's too full of himself to ask the pros, so he just keeps on bleating the insanity from CNN.

"What difference does it make?" he says.

It makes a LOT of difference, pal. A LOT.

Forum List

Back