The wrath of Sally Brown

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Those of you who are as old as I am probably remember the animated Halloween special, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." If so, you'll recall how Charlie's sister Sally spent Halloween in a pumpkin patch with Linus waiting for the arrival of the Great Pumpkin. And you'll recall how upset at Linus she was when the GP didn't show.

The thing is, she went willingly.

On Tuesday, the Big Red Wave turned in to a tiny red ripple. Consequently, there's been a lot of recrimination and finger pointing inside the POT over what went wrong. Rupert Murdoch joined the finger pointers the other day with a deliciously scathing take down in the NYP of the man he is personally responsible for helping to ascend to be prez. It seemed to me to somewhat disingenuous of Rupert after all those years of fawning support for the guy to throw him under the proverbial bus. Folks are trying to disassociate themselves from the failed wave. Especially the Big Orange Loser.

It's become quite fashionable, and accurate IMO, to pin a lot of the blame on Don. Though it should be noted one reason for the tiny red ripple is Don having delivered on what Repub voters have demanded for decades, the repeal of Roe, enabled by the perjury of his nominees.

Which brings me to my point. Lots of Repubs were happy to maintain their support of Don through the impeachments, the corruption, the incompetence, the buffoonery, through all of it. Even an attempted coup and the Big Lie. They stayed with him willingly, just like Sally. So is it fair to blame Don for what was supposed to be an epic night for Repubs? Or should The Following accept some of the blame? After all, they voted for the crazed election deniers in the primaries.

LOL! A win is a win is a win. The GOP took the gavel from Nancy.
The GOP still has a good shot at taking the senate.
So don't celebrate losing the House (and senate) too much

You explain how 80% of voters can say the US is on the wrong track, but still vote for the people steering to the wrong track? Cognitive dissonance? WTF? Not to mention voting for "brain damaged" Fetterman over Oz.

LOL! A win is a win is a win.
C'mon now, that's just spin. It looks like the Dems will keep the Senate. I saw a montage last night of some of the predictions for a Repub blowout. It was hilarious. Tuesday was a disappointment for the R's no matter how you look at it.

You explain how 80% of voters can say the US is on the wrong track
My guess is inflation played a big part in those polls. Polls which we all know are almost always inaccurate.

C'mon now, that's just spin. It looks like the Dems will keep the Senate. I saw a montage last night of some of the predictions for a Repub blowout. It was hilarious. Tuesday was a disappointment for the R's no matter how you look at it.
Watch prog women die. Do not protect them. Let them ger raped, assaulted and their skulls bashed in. This will happen eventually. but you will take warnings as some incel crap.

Watch prog women die. Do not protect them. Let them ger raped, assaulted and their skulls bashed in. This will happen eventually. but you will take warnings as some incel crap.
Sounds like a threat. Perhaps you are incel.

1668175474353.png

LOL! A win is a win is a win. The GOP took the gavel from Nancy.
The GOP still has a good shot at taking the senate.
So don't celebrate losing the House (and senate) too much

You explain how 80% of voters can say the US is on the wrong track, but still vote for the people steering to the wrong track? Cognitive dissonance? WTF? Not to mention voting for "brain damaged" Fetterman over Oz.

80% of the voters said the country was on the wrong track when TRUMP was in office too, or did you forget that????

A "brain damaged Fetterman" is still a better Senator that another lying television conman.

Forum List

Back