UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

Not sure about the OP but I do agree with her on all counts.

Nothing wrong with having a strong fiscally conservative party. What we now have is a fascist party in all but name.

I actually think that the best option is a centrist, moderate party, and I think it would dominate. Let the wing nuts fall off to the sides.

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Now, she’s sharing her thoughts about the future of the party as a whole.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

Speaking on The View, Cheney said:

More at the link below...

UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

I agree with Liz! What do you think?
Liz Cheney loves a wimpy, wimpy, wimpy Republican Party filled with really nice guys who wear white hats and kiss Democrat’s asses.

The conservative voters are sick and tired of the inefficient and corrupt way our nation is being led. They want to elect fighting Republicans to represent their concerns.

We do need a new Republican Party but it should be a lean, mean fighting machine.

I actually think that the best option is a centrist, moderate party, and I think it would dominate. Let the wing nuts fall off to the sides.
We should have all three. Liberals, Conservatives, and Moderates.

I see Libs & Cons as passionate and are doers and they get things done. But, sometimes, not necessarily the right things. Someone needs to keep them in check and for that, we need moderates. Someone to keep the nut jobs on both sides of the aisle in check.

I believe in checks and balances. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and all that jazz. No party should stay in power too long or they get complacent.

We should have all three. Liberals, Conservatives, and Moderates.

I see Libs & Cons as passionate and are doers and they get things done. But, sometimes, not necessarily the right things. Someone needs to keep them in check and for that, we need moderates. Someone to keep the nut jobs on both sides of the aisle in check.

I believe in checks and balances. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and all that jazz. No party should stay in power too long or they get complacent.
Agree. That's why big cities are decaying. Democrats run everything in big cities.

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

Liz Cheney?

Whose that? Should we know?

View attachment 886196

I read how bad it is in the House. It's crazy land. I expect the newbie house guy is having spats with Jordan, Marge is still crazy as ever, Bobert, well, she hasn't changed either. Comer? Now that guy is a real piece of work. Chip Roy looks like he wants to strangle everyone.

I seriously doubt the GOP will change soon and Liz should know that. If she's hoping to go back I'll have to say forget it. It's them crazy voters that put them there to keep the House crazy.

Liz is just pissed that the America first Republican party will deprive Democrats and neocons from robbing this country. She actually thinks that her and her Lincoln project friends along with Democrats have a God given right to loot this country. Well Liz, you're right about remaking the R party. After the election, there will be no further use for you and your robber baron buddies. Check with Hunter, maybe he has a job for you. Viva Trumpie.

View attachment 886196

Laughingly, isn't that what the DSA Democrat Commies have been doing? Isn't that also what your buddy Barry of many names Obama/Soetoro tried to do by calling for the "Fundamental Transformation of America"?
Unfortunately it's going to take a mass genocide for the Commies to succeed. We Will Not Go Quietly Into the Night!

I don't think you really do agree with her. See, what you're hearing is that the party you dislike should die. When what she's actually saying is that the staunch right wing conservatism that she loves should rise like the phoenix.

I know what she's saying, smartass, but she's sure right about the NaziCon Republican party.

Forum List

Back