UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Now, she’s sharing her thoughts about the future of the party as a whole.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

Speaking on The View, Cheney said:

More at the link below...

UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

I agree with Liz! What do you think?
She is a Profile-in-Courage!!

I watched the interview, it was good, if I were to ever meet Liz Cheney, I would ask her: "Do you realize you have more balls than anyone in the Republican Party"?

I don't think she would be offended, I think she would know exactly what I'm talking about, and also agree with me.

Thank is because she is a closet dem. Dems are always aggressive.

dems too strong reps too weak.jpeg

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

Republicans should just change the name to the American Fascist Party. Because that's truly what they have become. Right down to a fuhrer.

Or, if they don't want to come out of the closet - how about American Loser Party? Because they are pretty much on the losing side of practically every issue.

View attachment 886196

The Democratic Party was replaced decades ago.

Republicans should just change the name to the American Fascist Party. Because that's truly what they have become. Right down to a fuhrer.

Or, if they don't want to come out of the closet - how about American Loser Party? Because they are pretty much on the losing side of practically every issue.
The Whiner Party!!!!

Trump on Tuesday morning in an interview on CNN’s “New Day” proclaimed that he is “the most fabulous whiner” when confronted with an opinion piece that criticized him using the same label.

Real estate tycoon Donald Trump speaks during the prime time Republican presidential debate on August 6, 2015 at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. AFP PHOTO/MANDEL NGAN        (Photo credit should read MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)

We do whine because we want to win, and we're not happy about not winning, we'll do anything, lie, cheat, and steal because we are The Whiner Party, and we will keep on whining and whining until we win - whether by votes or by insurrection!.

View attachment 886196

I have serious doubts she's correct even though I agree with her thoughts.

I don't think you really do agree with her. See, what you're hearing is that the party you dislike should die. When what she's actually saying is that the staunch right wing conservatism that she loves should rise like the phoenix.

The Whiner Party!!!!

Trump on Tuesday morning in an interview on CNN’s “New Day” proclaimed that he is “the most fabulous whiner” when confronted with an opinion piece that criticized him using the same label.

Real estate tycoon Donald Trump speaks during the prime time Republican presidential debate on August 6, 2015 at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. AFP PHOTO/MANDEL NGAN        (Photo credit should read MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)

We do whine because we want to win, and we're not happy about not winning, we'll do anything, lie, cheat, and steal because we are The Whiner Party, and we will keep on whining and whining until we win - whether by votes or by insurrection!.
Yup, I think that works even better.

What is the definition of a woman?

I don't think you really do agree with her. See, what you're hearing is that the party you dislike should die. When what she's actually saying is that the staunch right wing conservatism that she loves should rise like the phoenix.
Not sure about the OP but I do agree with her on all counts.

Nothing wrong with having a strong fiscally conservative party. What we now have is a fascist party in all but name.

Forum List

Back