Unprecedented: 16 former Trump officials openly oppose his re-election

Well show me your evidence that 16 former officials is somehow "atypical". All I've seen from you is more TDS.

Trump was first a businessman. He didn't surround himself with sycophants like Obama and Biden. He wasn't afraid to have opposing views in his circle of advisers.

Successful businessmen know the value of that, politicians don't. Or perhaps it's not really useful in politics- it's not so important to get it right as long as you control the message.

I don't find it surprising at all that there are people that worked for Trump who don't want him to run again. I would be more concerned if there weren't...
I already explained how it was atypical. No previous president had even close to this number of officials openly opposing his re-election.

You’re just pulling shit out of your ass to justify this. It’s so transparent.

You mean like Trump initially since he appointed him?
Trump had him on his staff so he could hear what the neocons wanted to do. He never listened to Bolton and usually did the exact opposite of what Bolton wanted to do.

You're caught empty-handed.
lol dude what are you even talking about right now? You aren’t being witty. You know exactly what we have been talking about this entire time. You try way too hard.
You still cannot name the issue because there is none. You just want to belong to a group and chant whatever slogan that's popular, like "Typical far right! Grrr! :mad:" but you have no idea what you are talking about, what they are talking about, or what it is that either side represents. You're only a child in the woods thinking that if you follow a crowd you'll be seen as possessing personal character and it will lend structure to a meaningless existence. "Trying too hard" or not trying hard enough ...... you are only repeating what someone said to you and because it gives you pain you assume it will do the same for others. But don't worry, once upon a time I was also young and inexperienced. If you apply yourself you will grow up - and wisdom will creep up on you without even realizing it. :) Now, move along.

We all underestimated the strong grip the Swamp has in DC. Now that we see those swamp creatures stabbing Trump in the back, they are identified as traitors.
How can you possibly believe that? These are mostly people tRump appointed himself.

Stop being so gullible.

There is no president in history that has had this many former officials in their administration openly oppose re-election of said president. The criticism itself is also high among each of them.

It is definitely indicative of how incompetent Trump really is as a leader.

NOt at all unprecedented. NOT AT ALL

ON major issues Lincoln was opposed by his ENTIRE CABINET ----- WHILE IN OFFICE no less

--

1713017054147.png
-

Trump is unfit for office. Even the people who worked under him know this.

Maybe one day, Republicans will come to their senses. I wonder if they will deny that they supported Trump.

AMAZING!

Hey, 70 “former intelligence community experts” claimed the Hunter Biden laptop is a “Russian Fake” made by “Putin and the Kremlin”.

So we should definitely believe and trust all of these insiders and experts.

Forum List

Back