Unmasking Names Dropped - Biden, Comey, Obama Chief of Staff at the top of Flynn Unmsaking list

Biden, Brennan, Comey revealed on secret list of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn'unmask' Flynn
NAMES DROPPED
Biden, Brennan, Comey revealed on secret list of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn

Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday. It features top figures including then-Vice President Joe Biden, then-FBI Director James Comey and intelligence chiefs John Brennan and James Clapper. It also included Obama's then-chief of staff, Denis McDonough.

So, who leaked the information?

My money is still on the FBI - Comey has BRAGGED about leaking classified while throwing McCabe under the bus for leaking...Then there's Schiff, who has leaked more than a screen door on a submarine.

List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them

So what.

Keep up the good work. Maybe Putin will give you the same medal he gave Tillerson.

I'm hoping Russia will give me the plastic prop that says 'Overcharge' in Russian on it that Hillary gave them and another batch of Russian Intel Service propaganda I can sell to Hillary for a couple million.

:p

The trouble is that Trump gave Russians a roadmap on how to help him

Too bad for you trumpers that unmasking is legal.

So what's the next conspiracy?

Keep up the good work. Maybe Putin will give you the same medal he gave Tillerson.

I'm hoping Russia will give me the plastic prop that says 'Overcharge' in Russian on it that Hillary gave them and another batch of Russian Intel Service propaganda I can sell to Hillary for a couple million.

Link?

None of these clowns had any reason to unmask Flynn since all these requests were between when Trump won and his inauguration.

The Barry Hussein regime is the most corrupt in history, and it isn't close.

The truth is coming out, and it isn't pretty for Barry and his gang.

List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them

Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of former national security adviser Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.

The list was declassified in recent days by Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell and then sent to GOP Sens. Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson, who made the documents public. The roster features top-ranking figures including then-Vice President Joe Biden -- a detail already being raised by the Trump campaign in the bare-knuckle 2020 presidential race where Biden is now the Democrats' presumptive nominee.

The list also includes then-FBI Director James Comey, then-CIA Director John Brennan, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and Obama's then-chief of staff Denis McDonough.

READ THE DOCUMENTS

"I declassified the enclosed document, which I am providing to you for your situational awareness," Grenell wrote to the GOP senators in sending along the list.

Grenell’s note was addressed to Sens. Grassley, R-Iowa, and Johnson, R-Wis., who had penned a letter to him and Attorney General Bill Barr regarding the declassification of files related to the unmasking process earlier in the day.

As Fox News previously reported, Grenell already made the decision to declassify information about Obama administration officials who were involved in the “unmasking” of Flynn — whose calls with the former Russian ambassador during the presidential transition were picked up in surveillance and later leaked. His case has returned to the national spotlight after the DOJ moved to dismiss charges against him of lying to the FBI about those conversations, despite a guilty plea that he later sought to withdraw.
The list revealed that then-U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power made unmasking requests seven times between Nov. 30, 2016 and Jan. 11, 2017. The list revealed that Clapper made three requests from Dec. 2, 2016 through Jan. 7, 2017; and that Brennan made two requests, one on Dec. 14 and one on Dec. 15, 2016. Comey also made a request on Dec. 15, 2016. On Jan. 5, 2017, McDonough made one request, and on Jan. 12, 2017, Biden made one request.

Yes they have. Someone was trying to subvert official US policy. The Obama Administration had every reason to find out who it was. The Obama Administration sets official US policy until they officially leave office. What is being exposed is Trump and Barr's corruption.

Too bad for you trumpers that unmasking is legal. So what's the next conspiracy?

No, it's NOT. Not when power is abused and unmasking is used to keep tabs on your opponents...and when an unmasker leaks classified to the media...which was done.

And Obama was dead center in the conspiracy.

“Do you think that it is right to let the American people know who decided to unmask General Flynn from those phone call transcripts?” MacCallum asked.
“Absolutely. And I don’t think anything like this could have happened without President Obama,” Paul replied. “I completely believe that not only did he know, and others have already said that he knew about the conversation, he knew about trying to go after General Flynn and it was being directed from the White House, so I have every expectation that President Obama is in the middle of this.”
Paul went on to say that the sensitive nature of the investigation made it obvious to him that Obama would have to at least know about it.
“I really, strongly believe that President Obama gave specific and direct oversight and direct permission for this. Think about it,” he said, adding, “The media have treated President Obama with kid gloves. Someone needs to ask him directly ‘Did you approve of Operation Crossfire Hurricane?’ I think the answer is yes.”

Make All Your Insurance Easy | Progressive

Paul is a idiot. He has drunk the kool-aid and even inhaled it. Worth noting that the IG found that Operation Crossfire Hurricane was a legitimate investigation and completely justified. If Obama approved it, he was right to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Too bad for you trumpers that unmasking is legal. So what's the next conspiracy?

No, it's NOT. Not when power is abused and unmasking is used to keep tabs on your opponents...and when an unmasker leaks classified to the media...which was done.
Unmasking is legal. Nothing you say happened.

There is nothing illegal about unmasking and the declassified document states that proper procedures were followed. While Trump casts unmasking as sinister, his administration has used the process more frequently than Obama’s.

The most corrupt administration in history is getting called out once again by Liberal Hero Judge Nap.

ESPIONAGE!

Judge Napolitano: How Flynn's unmasking by Obama officials became 'arguably a crime'

Judge Andrew Napolitano said on Thursday that one of the individuals involved in the unmasking of White House national security adviser Michael Flynn may have committed the "crime of espionage."

Napolitano explained that U.S. authorities who are spying on a foreign person are supposed to report to their superiors if an American is involved in the communications without exposing the identity. Only those with a national security clearance can request the “unmasking" of that person.

“That’s what happened with respect to General Flynn,” Napolitano told "Fox & Friends," referring to Flynn's phone call with the Russian ambassador.

He said such requests happen often, but in Flynn's case, someone in the Obama administration leaked the name and it was reported on by The Washington Post.

“That is arguably the crime of espionage,” Napolitano said.

Napolitano's comments come after it was revealed top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.

The list also includes then-FBI Director James Comey, then-CIA Director John Brennan, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and Obama's then-chief of staff Denis McDonough.

Napolitano said that it is “bizarre” that there were 39 requests for such information by members of the Obama administration, career Department of Justice officials and intelligence officials about conversations involving Flynn.

“Not one of those requests is about the Dec. 29th conversation with Ambassador Kislyak, which formed the basis of this prosecution in his guilty plea. Now that’s odd. Why isn’t the person who asked for that mentioned there? Maybe, that’s the person that went to The Washington Post and, maybe the intelligence community has kept that information even from their boss [Richard Grenell], so that name doesn’t get out there," he argued.

Stupidity. It's a perfectly legal process done thousands of times every year. No laws were broken. All "t"s were crossed and "I"s dotted.

It's s time for you kids to let.this go.
Judge Nap is much smarter than you are, Dummy.

Judge Nap is not saying unmasking is a crime. If someone leaks it then it is a crime. However we have no evidence of anyone leaking it.

Link?

Go read the Mueller report y6ou lazy bum.

Sorry, you are delusional again - you are thinking about how Hillary bought Russian propaganda.. :p

You are the delusional one. The Russians hacked the DNC servers and Podesta's e-mails. The Russians bought pro-Trump ads using the information given to them through a Manafort business associate.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Link?

Go read the Mueller report y6ou lazy bum.
Your name should be Busy Troll

Forum List

Back