DEEEP State Moscow Mitch and FBI are coming for your search histories without warrants.

O expanded the Patriot Act on the way out. Thank shrub. It wasn't O or trumps fault. They were just the lucky beneficiaries of more govt. Of course they were going to expand it. Govt never shrinks.
OH no doubt. Both W and then Obama expanded the unitary power of the potus. W did it on grounds of natl security and Obama continued when Moscow Mitch decided his primary mission was getting rid of Obama .. for the sake of democracy.

I'm generally on the pro-cop pro-law enforcement wagon, but I'm just not sold on having everyone's search histories open without some warrant is really going to catch a super dooper sleeper cell of mustachioed darker pigmented muslims who are in contact with overseas bad guys.

It is almost like we forgot we had a constitution that prevents police from invading your privacy.

Warrants are not hard to get in the modern age. The constant attempts of the government to avoid them is telling. The PA needs to die a quick death and the people need to remember that the government is NOT on their side.

Mitch switched to no when he didn't have 60 so he could bring it up for reconsideration after a little "arm twisting" or perhaps water boarding. Thank God Mitch and Trump are standing up to that deep state. LOL
Your link:

"'When most people hear ECTR, they go, "What’s an ECTR?" And of course they do,' says Robyn Greene, policy counsel at the Open Technology Institute.

"'ECTRs are not records that people are familiar with. When you send an email or go to a website, you think about the content you are sending or receiving, not that there's a trail you are leaving that if the government accessed would reveal your entire digital fingerprint.'"

Today was the first day I knew about an ECTR, and I've been using computers daily since 1997; there are some very powerful forces across the political spectrum with little regard for privacy, and Covid-19 works to their advantage.

Screen New Deal: Naomi Klein on How Companies Like Google Plan to Profit in High-Tech COVID Dystopia

Mitch switched to no when he didn't have 60 so he could bring it up for reconsideration after a little "arm twisting" or perhaps water boarding. Thank God Mitch and Trump are standing up to that deep state. LOL
One of the many reasons I find McTurtle among the most loathsome of all the swamp reptiles.
The republicans TALK about rights all the time.

I have yet to see them actually walk the walk once though.

Forum List

Back