Unlike Vietnam, there is not an organized left wing anti war movement over the US funding the Ukraine/Russia war

I'm totally convinced that it's America's proxy war against Russia
Not that we really GAF what you are convinced of, duck. But, how do you explain Canadian troops on the ground in Ukraine if it is America's war? Are you trying to tell us that your commie heeeero, Turdeau is an American puppet?

What was the exact day the Grateful Dead cult started loving war?

1664995214617.png

If they volunteer to go over isn't that their business?
monkey business. If they want to go, I said, 'have at it'. But it is NOT our war and they're putting themselves and their family at risk of their dying for nothing other than money laundering for political elites in US and Ukraine. People of ukraine are not getting any of that money to alleviate their suffering. Look it up.

monkey business. If they want to go, I said, 'have at it'. But it is NOT our war and they're putting themselves and their family at risk of their dying for nothing other than money laundering for political elites in US and Ukraine. People of ukraine are not getting any of that money to alleviate their suffering. Look it up.
It is your opinion.

They have a different opinion. Isn't it none of your business what they do?

It is your opinion.

They have a different opinion. Isn't it none of your business what they do?
I can have an opinion...what the hell is wrong with you!! THis is AMERICA!!!@ This is a discussion board. If none of us had an opinion this board wouldn't exist.

I can have an opinion...what the hell is wrong with you!! THis is AMERICA!!!@ This is a discussion board. If none of us had an opinion this board wouldn't exist.
But aren't you the one that is bitching about these Americans that decided they wanted help the Ukrainians? Why? What is it to you?

I would never go over there and fight for the Ukrainians but I respect the ones that do.

Why is it the Vietnam and Iraq wars were bad, but this war is good?

All war is bad.

Are there still anti war organizations out there lobbying politicans to end all wars?
America isn't sending US troops to fight for Ukraine. Americans aren't seeing a bloody war, US troops coming home in great numbers, and for no reason as was the case in Viet Nam.

But aren't you the one that is bitching about these Americans that decided they wanted help the Ukrainians? Why? What is it to you?

I would never go over there and fight for the Ukrainians but I respect the ones that do.
i don't know that i've ever mentioned that before.

~~~~~~
Then why is the Select Service Board still in effect? If Joey Xi continues his assault of 'Woke' and Covid mandates on the military by 2024 we'll have lost more than 50% of our military strength. We've already lost 25%.
If it gets worse the4 Maoist Democrats will reintroduce the draft.
**********​
**********​
**********​

The Iranian regime is on it's last legs.

Why is it the Vietnam and Iraq wars were bad, but this war is good?

All war is bad.

Are there still anti war organizations out there lobbying politicans to end all wars?
The left opposes this mad war and has from the time it became aware of the Wolfowitz Doctrine 30 years ago - the blueprint for this death wish.

Liberals, however, do not.

And liberals own the MSM.

Be careful not to confuse the left with liberals - it's like thinking the Jews were Nazis.

There’s no draft.
VERY good point.

That happening WOULD get the attention of liberals.

The left warned liberals that voting for Biden would bring this insanity about, but liberals were too deranged to listen.

LOLOL that's good. Those holier than thou dirty hippies didn't care about civilian deaths in the vietnam war, they cared about their own sorry asses. Thanks for the verification.
Of course.

And keep in mind that those dirty hippies were mostly liberals.

The left opposed that war for a wider variety of reasons, including civilian deaths.

Forum List

Back