Unlike Vietnam, there is not an organized left wing anti war movement over the US funding the Ukraine/Russia war

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why is it the Vietnam and Iraq wars were bad, but this war is good?

All war is bad.

Are there still anti war organizations out there lobbying politicans to end all wars?

Last edited:
There’s no draft.
~~~~~~
Then why is the Select Service Board still in effect? If Joey Xi continues his assault of 'Woke' and Covid mandates on the military by 2024 we'll have lost more than 50% of our military strength. We've already lost 25%.
If it gets worse the4 Maoist Democrats will reintroduce the draft.
**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:
Why is it the Vietnam and Iraq wars were bad, but this war is good?

All war is bad.

Are there still anti war organizations out there lobbying politicans to end all wars?
Exactly? Where is Jane Fonda protesting the US funding the Ukraine war like she did Vietnam?

For the most part, the Left loves war because it depopulates, which is why about every major war in US history was started by a democrat.

In fact, LBJ made up a story that the Vietnamese attacked America first, much like Hitler made up the story that Poland first attacked the Germans.

Yet if you ask any Left wing academic to list the greatest presidents of all time, LBJ continues to top the list anyway.

Last edited:
No one is conscripting High School graduates, training them to be killers, and then sending them over there to kill Russians.
So you prefer to hire hit men instead of killing people yourself?

Fair enough.

The political right in America has never put their hearts into the antiwar cause. That was proven in 99 when halfhearted efforts by the right failed to stop Clinton.

So you prefer to hire hit men instead of killing people yourself?

Fair enough.
My preference or opinion about Russia's invasion has nothing to do with it. If Biden, or any president, starts drafting HS students, you will see protest like the 60's, imo.

no. what we got are older fools volunteering to go over there when it isn't our damn war.
It's America's war but it's been arranged so that it doesn't require so many American troops that require them to fight under their flag.

A cleverly devised proxy war of course. See it from Russia's POV too if you really want to understand.

Will it work for America?

It's America's war but it's been arranged so that it doesn't require so many American troops that require them to fight under their flag.

A cleverly devised proxy war of course. See it from Russia's POV too if you really want to understand.

I see no way that it is America's war. If this is OUR war why are WE buying Oil from Russia. What kinda sense does that make?

Last edited:
No one is conscripting High School graduates, training them to be killers, and then sending them to the Ukraine to kill Russians.
~~~~~~
Not yet. That doesn't mean Joey Xi and his Merry Maoist Dem's will up the stakes next week or next month.

My preference or opinion about Russia's invasion has nothing to do with it. If Biden, or any president, starts drafting HS students, you will see protest like the 60's, imo.
The only possibility right now for American troops in numbers and under the US flag, is to sit in Nato countries bordering Russia.

I wouldn't see any possibility of them ever being mobilized to move into Russia.

Ukraine means nothing. Except that there is hundreds of billions of dollars and more in corruption and people living off it in the world and our nation.

Ukraine means nothing. Except that there is hundreds of billions of dollars and more in corruption and people living off it in the world and our nation.
I don't see the money graft as being the primary purpose, although it would certainly be a secondary factor.

I'm totally convinced that it's America's proxy war against Russia and it's America's intended final culmination of all of America's wars. The PNAC agenda is bigger than it appears on the surface. For instance, C and S American countries are a part of the overall plan.

But you're right that the Ukraine means nothing!

Forum List

Back