United Nations silences utah journalist

Apparently they do believe your rights are invalid when they come to town.

One misinformed security guard does not equal "The UN".

Only RWNJ infotainment sites are even noticing this.

Are you entertained?

I know I am.

Are you entertained?

I know I am.

Is she misinformed? I think the point they're making is technically she's right. They had to stop filming because they didn't have that right there. Some people find it weird that the U.N can set up shop on U.S soil and deny citizens their rights within the space they've seized.

I would like to know more about UN “territory” in Utah

What gives them the right to take over America?

This. could be the answer to why the UN is in Utah

Salt Lake City selected to host 2019 United Nations NGO Conference

Today, Mayor Jackie Biskupski led a delegation from Utah to United Nations Headquarters in New York to announce that Salt Lake City has been selected as host of the 68th United Nations Department of Public Information NGO (UN DPI/NGO) Conference in 2019. The annual conference attracts 2,000-4,000 representatives from over 300 non-governmental organizations representing more than 80 countries. Each Conference focuses on a different UN topic of interest related to the work of civil society and NGOs.

Or maybe not

Like so much on the internet the web page is not dated

but the story is about a conference in 2019 in Utah

Are you entertained?

I know I am.

Is she misinformed? I think the point they're making is technically she's right. They had to stop filming because they didn't have that right there. Some people find it weird that the U.N can set up shop on U.S soil and deny citizens their rights within the space they've seized.
Yes, I think she's misinformed. Unless they were filming security arrangements or something there was no excuse for shutting them down.

Forum List

Back