Union thugs

What political party? The company hired others and the thugs got mad. You are the ignorant one.

Ah, duh, the Republican Party is attacking unions, try to keep up, junior. It has become one of their 'causes' along with ending Social Security, Medicare, Medicade, Unemployment compensaton, health care reform, the EPA, FDA and any an all regulations designed to protect consumers.

Just admit you didn't read the article...

I mean it's obvious, but you should admit it anyway, because what you are spewing has absolutely nothing to do with the incident...

From your many posts I understand why you don't get it. It's a matter of reasoning, something you cannot understand.

This is what happens when you fuck with a person's livelihood.

And yet as TEA Party people, around the nation, participated in peaceful protest against the Stimulus and Obamacare, liberals called them racists and and accused them using violence-when none was used.

What union people don't seem to understand is that the private sector have a huge stake in government spending that affects their "pocket book".

So are you advocating violence for unions?

And yet..Liberals always said..the Tea Party has every right to protest.

Yes, they did. They have never advocated violent protest as you are doing when it's union people doing it. Huge difference. You ought to be calling these guys out on it, instead of making excuses for them.

We don't need a history lesson pre-union. The courts would have to recognize laws that are now established.

No one was assassinating union leaders. Union leaders and their members were the perpetrators of the violence and destruction of property. They have the same rights to redress contracts that all persons do...in a court of law!

That you advocate violence is very telling.

see: Jimmy Hoffa

:eusa_shhh:

Erm

American Experience . The Richest Man in the World: Andrew Carnegie . People & Events | The Homestead Strike | PBS

The Union has every right to strike and protest.

If the cops see violence...arrest the perps.

Simple as that

It was not so simple, since the cops were greatly outnumbered and were held hostage through intimidation!

No one denied the right to a peaceful protest...but YOU have advocated violence and have even offered an excuse for it. Why do you support union violence?

Where?

I thought it was interesting that conservatives..who are so get government out of the way..now want government in the way.

:lol:

I guess she missed the bolded part.......

:eusa_whistle:

Sorry, Clever, but I don't see where Sallow advocated violence.

We don't need a history lesson pre-union. The courts would have to recognize laws that are now established.

No one was assassinating union leaders. Union leaders and their members were the perpetrators of the violence and destruction of property. They have the same rights to redress contracts that all persons do...in a court of law!

Erm

American Experience . The Richest Man in the World: Andrew Carnegie . People & Events | The Homestead Strike | PBS

couldn't find a link for the battle of hastings, huh?

And yet as TEA Party people, around the nation, participated in peaceful protest against the Stimulus and Obamacare, liberals called them racists and and accused them using violence-when none was used.

What union people don't seem to understand is that the private sector have a huge stake in government spending that affects their "pocket book".

Yes, they did. They have never advocated violent protest as you are doing when it's union people doing it. Huge difference. You ought to be calling these guys out on it, instead of making excuses for them.

Excuses? What excuses?

I'm pointing out that labor's been under attack for a very long time.

Well it's going to come to a head.

Right, except for being assassinated, by their own kind...

Do you have some information that the FBI needs?
:eusa_eh:

and yet, protest does not mean violence

you can look it up

Many times protests do result in some form of violence, it is not a necessary component of a protest, but it is not uncommon for violence to erupt, and sometimes precipitated by the 'victim'. And yes Del, you can look that up too; we will never know who tossed the bomb at Haymarket Sq.

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it". The labor movement from the post civil war era on was rife with violence and IMO the current movement to the right by the Republican Party is dangerous, reactionary and foolish.

Being one of the few conservative voices with both an education and a sense of humor on this message board I suspect you understand the dangers assocaited with extremists on the left and on the right.

Why are conservatives defending an international conglomerate over American Workers?

Sorta strange. EGT is owned by North America, South Korea and Japan. They also broke an agreement with the ILWU.

:lol:

Why are you defending violence? The company hired union workers-just not ILWU workers. Apart from all of that...we need our companies to be free to hire whatever workers they want to without fear of violence and retaliation!

This kind of violence is why unions are refereed to as thugs.

That was the problem. They were hiring scabs. EGT broke the agreement.

Hey..if the police don't want to enforce an agreement..ILWU has every right to strike.

And protest.

Actually..maybe the government should sit this out. Free market and all ya know.

Pretty sure the longshoremen can settle this. :lol:

They can strike all they want; and protest. But violence and destruction of private property its against the law. You want police to do their job? How about the cops toss the lot of them in jail? Would that make you happy?

And what is to be expected when a major political party goes after the income and jobs of others? Are you ignorant of American History & the violence on both sides during the emergence of the labor movement?

Self defined conservatives and the pols who hope to earn an advantage by going after the working men and women of this country need to (lol, as if they can) think about the consequences before they act (or vote). You ain't seen nothing yet (and, btw, I was a manager in a law enforecment agency before I retired, so don't lump me in as a new iteration of a Wobblie).

I am fully aware of this history with the unions such as the teamsters which is why Hoffa's comments the other day bothered me so much
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65xilSDyso]James Hoffa 'Let's Take These Son of a Bitches Out Video' RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

Ah, you were bothered, poor baby. You and the other members of the echo chamber following Hannity's rant about Hoffa's comment blistered the web with your feigned outrage. You're nothing but a parrot P_P, go get a cracker (plenty of 'em in the South).
You said it all in this one post...........post over! :clap2:

Why are you defending violence? The company hired union workers-just not ILWU workers. Apart from all of that...we need our companies to be free to hire whatever workers they want to without fear of violence and retaliation!

This kind of violence is why unions are refereed to as thugs.

That was the problem. They were hiring scabs. EGT broke the agreement.

Hey..if the police don't want to enforce an agreement..ILWU has every right to strike.

And protest.

Actually..maybe the government should sit this out. Free market and all ya know.

Pretty sure the longshoremen can settle this. :lol:

They can strike all they want; and protest. But violence and destruction of private property its against the law. You want police to do their job? How about the cops toss the lot of them in jail? Would that make you happy?

I'm a law and order type of guy.

Yeah..you commit a crime..off to jail.

What guys responsible for the TARP bailout are in the pokey..and why not?

I am fully aware of this history with the unions such as the teamsters which is why Hoffa's comments the other day bothered me so much
James Hoffa 'Let's Take These Son of a Bitches Out Video' RightFace.us - YouTube

Ah, you were bothered, poor baby. You and the other members of the echo chamber following Hannity's rant about Hoffa's comment blistered the web with your feigned outrage. You're nothing but a parrot P_P, go get a cracker (plenty of 'em in the South).
You said it all in this one post...........post over! :clap2:

Racism really doesn't suit ya'll

:eusa_whistle:

[Being one of the few conservative voices with both an education and a sense of humor on this message board I suspect you understand the dangers assocaited with extremists on the left and on the right.

quite true, America is a divided nation , and ripe for extreemism

that said, it's spilling outta the frees speech zones lately.....

~S~

The Union has every right to strike and protest.

If the cops see violence...arrest the perps.

Simple as that.

It was not so simple, since the cops were greatly outnumbered and were held hostage through intimidation!

No one denied the right to a peaceful protest...but YOU have advocated violence and have even offered an excuse for it. Why do you support union violence?
No the security guards where being held. Jesus you are stupid.
Police out numbered lol....being out numbered doesnt stop you from doing your job.
Even though they where not being held.

So you're OK with 4 or 500 thugs kidnapping some security guards and destroying property if it's in protest in a labor dispute?
What's the difference between what they did and a group of criminals forcing their way into your house and holding your family for ransom?

No the security guards where being held. Jesus you are stupid.
Police out numbered lol....being out numbered doesnt stop you from doing your job.
Even though they where not being held.

So you're OK with 4 or 500 thugs kidnapping some security guards and destroying property if it's in protest in a labor dispute?
What's the difference between what they did and a group of criminals forcing their way into your house and holding your family for ransom?

jesus another Idiot. Where did i state what they did was ok?
Oh thats right i DIDNT, I was simply pointing out that clevergirl was wrong.
Im sorry you failed reading in grade school.

looks at location of Ernie...Oh nevermind you didnt go to gradeschool. Those where the normal kids that went, and you were not allowed to be friends with the normies.

If people commented a crime they should be arrested and punished...
Sadly we cant arrest you for being fucking stupid. fuck you should be arrested for some sort of mental abuse for having posted what you did and subjecting us to your moronic nothings.
No I commented on a crime that you refuse to condemn, And I'm stupid?
Commenting on a crime is a protected right. Committing a crime is not. Get it?

Forum List

Back