Unhealthy Foods

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
1699665767120.png

They have always argued that the best way to depopulate is by air , water , food and medications .

So I have never really understood the Never Ending Wars Philosophy unless it is just a time filler and enjoyable alternative .

Shop predominantly the perimeter of the grocery store, less in aisles....That's where the most real food is.
Which is very annoying.
In order to buy fresh produce, fresh meats and dairy products - you literally have to walk around the entire store.

They have always argued that the best way to depopulate is by air , water , food and medications .

So I have never really understood the Never Ending Wars Philosophy unless it is just a time filler and enjoyable alternative .
No one is forcing anyone to buy junk food.

I guess it’s easier for people like you to believe in conspiracy theories than to take personal responsibility

The reality is that people want all that shit food.

If people stopped buying it there would be less of it around and their grocery bills would be a lot smaller

The reality is that people want all that shit food.

If people stopped buying it there would be less of it around and their grocery bills would be a lot smaller
The reality is the shit food is heavily subsidized by the government.
The vast majority of U.S. subsidies go to farmers growing corn and soy. THE top 2 ingredients in producing processed sugars, starches and unhealthy oils that make up the bulk raw ingredients to nearly all junk food.

The vast majority of U.S. subsidies go to farmers growing corn and soy. THE top 2 ingredients in producing processed sugars, starches and unhealthy oils that make up the bulk raw ingredients to nearly all junk food.

And people buy it because they like it.

It really is that simple.

And people buy it because they like it.

It really is that simple.
Not arguing, but I would say they are encouraged and trained to like it.
Which dramatically increases obesity/all manner of diseases and contributes to the very reason why American healthcare cost are higher than other western society.

Not arguing, but I would say they are encouraged and trained to like it.
Which dramatically increases obesity/all manner of diseases and contributes to the very reason why American healthcare cost are higher than other western society.

By their parents not by the government.

The thing is there is so much free information on the relationships between diet and health that just about anyone in this country can learn how to make better choices.

But they don't

By their parents not by the government.

The thing is there is so much free information on the relationships between diet and health that just about anyone in this country can learn how to make better choices.

But they don't
No argument from me, except to say, that without the massive government subsidies for corn/soybeans - those shit foods wouldn't be so cheap.
And that is how the government encourages poor eating habits.
Also the government is deeply in bed with Big Agri-business. Totally in cooperation with them. All the way to absolute harassment and jack booted armed government thugs forcing farmers out of business so a giant agri-corporation can assume their land and grow more corn and soybeans.

No argument from me, except to say, that without the massive government subsidies for corn/soybeans - those shit foods wouldn't be so cheap.
And that is how the government encourages poor eating habits.
Also the government is deeply in bed with Big Agri-business. Totally in cooperation with them. All the way to absolute harassment and jack booted armed government thugs forcing farmers out of business so a giant agri-corporation can assume their land and grow more corn and soybeans.

Over 80% of soybeans are grown for livestock not to make junk food

Over 80% of soybeans are grown for livestock not to make junk food
Invalid argument.
Soy beans and corn are the key ingredients in all junk food. All of it.
As well as soy/corn fed livestock produce fattier meats, and less nutritious.
The industry answers this by showing studies that do not compare the meats to each other, rather the overall uncompelling difference when you include a healthy diet. How convenient.
All of this is necessary for 85% of all the meat in America is produced by 3 companies.
Without the subsidized feed, it would be impossible for them to operate.

Again - the federal government is 100% in bed with argi-corporations and 100% out to end private farming.

Invalid argument.
Soy beans and corn are the key ingredients in all junk food. All of it.
As well as soy/corn fed livestock produce fattier meats, and less nutritious.
The industry answers this by showing studies that do not compare the meats to each other, rather the overall uncompelling difference when you include a healthy diet. How convenient.
All of this is necessary for 85% of all the meat in America is produced by 3 companies.
Without the subsidized feed, it would be impossible for them to operate.

Again - the federal government is 100% in bed with argi-corporations and 100% out to end private farming.

Really?

Potato chips are made of corn and soybeans? Who knew.

And actually soy beans are really good for you.

So we were only talking about potato chips?
That is the only junk food out there?
A overly processed frozen dinner is junk food.
you sad ALL junk food contains corn and soybeans. Do you not know what the word all means?

Besides corn and soybeans in themselves are not bad for you.

soy beans are a very healthy addition to a diet

you sad ALL junk food contains corn and soybeans. Do you not know what the word all means?

Besides corn and soybeans in themselves are not bad for you.

soy beans are a very healthy addition to a diet

So now you want to revert to semantics. And an article that shows soybeans are nutritious.
Name the last meal you had where you ate a plate of soy beans
Jesus Christ
:rolleyes:

So now you want to revert to semantics. And an article that shows soybeans are nutritious.
Name the last meal you had where you ate a plate of soy beans
Jesus Christ
:rolleyes:

I actually had a curry last night that had soybeans and chickpeas in it.

1699712135109.png

Did you even read the nutrient breakdown on soybeans?

Okay,

But people still are free to buy whatever they want and are personally responsible for their own eating habits

You don’t get to blame the government

I actually had a curry last night that had soybeans and chickpeas in it.

View attachment 856744

Did you even read the nutrient breakdown on soybeans?

Dude... soybeans are used to make cheap starches and sugars, although it is corn that is used most for that. It is also used to make cheap, unhealthy hydrogenated oils.
These oils are used in nearly all processed foods.
I don't know why you are arguing this.
Is your position that you support corporate agri-business taking over our entire food chain?
No you don't do you?
Is your position that the government is not in bed with them?
No I doubt you argue that.
And on and on.
I have no idea why you are arguing

Forum List

Back