“Unfit, unwell, unacceptable” Trump losing his own party

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Trump did not give a specific reason for his upset, but it could be linked to a critical advert a group of anti-Trump Republicans are running on Fox News this week. Republicans for the Rule of Law, a group opposed to the president, paid for an ad spot during Fox & Friends – one of Trump’s favorite shows – which highlights his response to the coronavirus.

“50,000 people have died,” reads capitalized text at the start of the advert.

“This is our president.”

The advert then cuts to Trump musing about the potential ability of “very powerful light” in curing coronavirus. The advert ends with the words “Unfit, unwell, unacceptable” appearing on screen.

Well it looks like America is waking up. True patriots are not swallowing his crap anymore. Maybe the world can be saved.

Trump did not give a specific reason for his upset, but it could be linked to a critical advert a group of anti-Trump Republicans are running on Fox News this week. Republicans for the Rule of Law, a group opposed to the president, paid for an ad spot during Fox & Friends – one of Trump’s favorite shows – which highlights his response to the coronavirus.

“This is our president.”

The advert then cuts to Trump musing about the potential ability of “very powerful light” in curing coronavirus. The advert ends with the words “Unfit, unwell, unacceptable” appearing on screen.

Well it looks like America is waking up. True patriots are not swallowing his crap anymore. Maybe the world can be saved.
We have been awake. We haven't Tom. Yes it can.

“This is our president.”

Sure, snitchy. I heard that Trump has no path to the White House

“This is our president.”

The momentum seems to be in one direction. His antics will not be winning him any new supporters and his existing base are abandoning him. Trumps Vietnam is not something that can be deflected away. I do hope that he is held to account by President Biden.

“This is our president.”

The momentum seems to be in one direction. His antics will not be winning him any new supporters and his existing base are abandoning him. Trumps Vietnam is not something that can be deflected away. I do hope that he is held to account by President Biden.

The media is not reality.

Perception is not always reality. Not if the people know they are being lied to.

Fox (after people like Chris Wallace dared to ask honest questions) is now Deep State Commie Hitler Nazi Marxist Fake News, being replaced by AON as the allowed "news" source of the alternate universe.

Except when Hannity and Tucker are on, then it Speaks The Truth.

This used to be funny. Not any more.

Last edited:
A group ran some ads, and you think that means something?

Desperate much?
Tommy the commie has been spewing disinformation on here forever. It's not normal to wish for America to fail so intensely. Him and his imaginary groups and rah rah supporters are all in to destroy this country. He needs to be disregarded, just like we would an article written by the NYT, WaPo or any Communist Chinese publication. The truth is, Trump is doing a far better job dealing with this crisis than anyone else could have.

Fox is now Deep State Commie Hitler Nazi Marxist Fake News, being replaced by AON as the allowed "news" source of the alternate universe.

I would love to see you wake up in a world, where the media was as hostile to your side as we cons have to put up with in this world.

It would make Black Like Me, look like a walk in the park.

Desperate much?
Tommy the commie has been spewing disinformation on here forever. It's not normal to wish for America to fail so intensely. Him and his imaginary groups and rah rah supporters are all in to destroy this country. He needs to be disregarded, just like we would an article written by the NYT, WaPo or any Communist Chinese publication. The truth is, Trump is doing a far better job dealing with this crisis than anyone else could have.
Like many of your ilk you confuse antipathy towards Trump with antipathy to the US. I sincerely hope that the US can succeed and come through this. The world needs a strong US economy and a country able to take its place among the family of nations. The trump era will then become a scary story that we tell our grandchildren together with a short video of his funniest bits.

Desperate much?
Like many of your ilk you confuse antipathy towards Trump with antipathy to the US. I sincerely hope that the US can succeed and come through this. The world needs a strong US economy and a country able to take its place among the family of nations. The trump era will then become a scary story that we tell our grandchildren together with a short video of his funniest bits.

We get it. You want an America ruled by people like you, empowering and advancing your lefty agenda.

That is why you guys loved Obama, and hate ALL Republicans.

Fox is now Deep State Commie Hitler Nazi Marxist Fake News, being replaced by AON as the allowed "news" source of the alternate universe.

I would love to see you wake up in a world, where the media was as hostile to your side as we cons have to put up with in this world.

It would make Black Like Me, look like a walk in the park.
I'd prefer to wake up in a world in which wingers didn't think they were in a "war" with the other tribe, absolutely unwilling to honestly hold their own side accountable for its constant lies, hypocrisies and counter-productive behaviors.

Just that. I'd be happy with that. My standards have dropped that far.

Last edited:
cky9Tw1V.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back