Unfit Mother Has Newborn Taken Away by DCFS. Spontaneous Cries of Racism Go Up From Crybaby Left

We spent the past 19 months telling everyone "it's the racist systems fault for every bad thing that happens to you, you're not responsible for anything".

It's to the point now Everytime I see someone cry racism I am automatically a victim blamer.

Our society is creating a country of victims with no sense of responsibility or accountability. And it fucking sucks.

We spent the past 19 months telling everyone "it's the racist systems fault for every bad thing that happens to you, you're not responsible for anything".

It's to the point now Everytime I see someone cry racism I am automatically a victim blamer.

Our society is creating a country of victims with no sense of responsibility or accountability. And it fucking sucks.
Yep. According to CRT, even though I am a combat vet and have worked and payed taxes since I was 17...I am an "oppressor." I am liberator to people in Kuwait and Iraq.

The lack of responsibility from the left and the crutch and excuse of "racism" is getting old.

Racism_Obama_Abuse.jpg
Obama_DEGRADING_Women.jpg
ReparationsChildAbuse.jpg

#BeAHero
#EndChildAbuse
#ReportSuspectedChildAbuse

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Forum List

Back