Unemployment Rate May 13.3%, June 11.1% - If trend continues FULL EMPLOYMENT by November

Cuomo probably did it deliberately.

New York is 46th in nursing home death percentage.

New York in new cases and new deaths is among the lowest in the nation.

Facts are not your friend. They make you look like an idiot.

Where do you get these figures, moron? Post them or we'll just assume you made them up.

NY has the highest death rate of any state.

The president had the right to take the credit because it was his policies and work that brought the jobs back to America
And it was Trumps policies of no masks, no social distancing, large crowds without masks, opening before the CDC guidelines were met, which has brought back the coronavirus.

80,000 for 2017-2018 season, moron.

So that brings Trumps flu death toll to almost 400,000.

Is that the point?

There is estimated to be 200,000 dead by September.
It doesn't look that way based on current statistics.

The president had the right to take the credit because it was his policies and work that brought the jobs back to America
And it was Trumps policies of no masks, no social distancing, large crowds without masks, opening before the CDC guidelines were met, which has brought back the coronavirus.
He has no such policies, shit-for-brains. He didn't even advocate any such thing.

On the other hand, about 20 Dim governors supported mass protests where people held hands, didn't wear masks and crawled all over each other.

Post the source of your statistics. New deaths are low in New York only because the epidemic has run its course. NY has the highest death rate for the course of the virus. That does't make for an inspiring example of how to run a state.

Nope. Trump has no authority to enforce such policies.

LOOK! WE'RE WINNING!!!!
View attachment 359244

When I watch this video, I am reminded that the vast majority of the Canadian deaths are in "for profit" nursing homes. These institutions follow the American "for profit" models of American nursing homes. They had lots of PPE's - in the storage closets. My DIL who was a part time nurse at one of these facilities, was told not to wear a mask because they "frightened the residents". She quit when the lock down came because she has a family, including a year old toddler, who she did not wish to put at risk for 2 shifts a week. And yes, there was an outbreak at this facility.

Where do you get these figures, moron? Post them or we'll just assume you made them up.

NY has the highest death rate of any state.

New York Has Lowest Coronavirus Spread Rate In The Nation ...
www.forbes.com › sites › sergeiklebnikov › 2020/06/12

Jun 12, 2020 - Governor Andrew Cuomo said in a press conference on Friday that New York now has the lowest rate of coronavirus transmission out of every ...

New deaths in New York among the lowest in the country.

On this map, NY is far from the lowest.

COVID-19 Death Rate Among Residents of Nursing Homes & Assisted Living Facilities

1593890452716.png

COVIDmap.png

Just add up all the flu deaths since Trump took office, and what do you get?
They add up to less than 150,000
Just taking what you posted for 2017 (skip 2018 and 2019) plus a YTD for 2020, is over 190,000

Your claim of 150,000 shows your complete insanity. (as in denial of reality)
I wasn't talking about COVID deaths. Blaming Trump for any of these deaths is about the same as blaming him for aging.

I wasn't talking about COVID deaths. Blaming Trump for any of these deaths is about the same as blaming him for aging.

I was talking flu deaths under Trump, and it's past 400,000 by this point. Yet you claimed 150,000, that's INSANITY.

Nazi Pelousy controls the purse strings.
:laugh:

RGi4jCf.gif
Cute meme. Now for the facts............

The Origination Clause, sometimes called the Revenue Clause, is Article I, Section 7, Clause 1 of the United States Constitution. This clause says that all bills for raising revenue must start in the House of Representatives, but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as in the case of other bills.

Nazi Pelousy controls the purse strings.
:laugh:

RGi4jCf.gif
Cute meme. Now for the facts............

The Origination Clause, sometimes called the Revenue Clause, is Article I, Section 7, Clause 1 of the United States Constitution. This clause says that all bills for raising revenue must start in the House of Representatives, but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as in the case of other bills.

Yes, it starts in the House.

Who is the final person to sign it and make it official? Is it the Speaker of the House?

Forum List

Back