Unemployment Rate May 13.3%, June 11.1% - If trend continues FULL EMPLOYMENT by November

Cuomo probably did it deliberately.

New York is 46th in nursing home death percentage.

New York in new cases and new deaths is among the lowest in the nation.

Facts are not your friend. They make you look like an idiot.
Post the source of your statistics. New deaths are low in New York only because the epidemic has run its course. NY has the highest death rate for the course of the virus. That does't make for an inspiring example of how to run a state.
Aren't you glad you're in Canada.....

Just add up all the flu deaths since Trump took office, and what do you get?
They add up to less than 150,000
Just taking what you posted for 2017 (skip 2018 and 2019) plus a YTD for 2020, is over 190,000

Your claim of 150,000 shows your complete insanity. (as in denial of reality)
I wasn't talking about COVID deaths. Blaming Trump for any of these deaths is about the same as blaming him for aging.
WRONG!!! I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove it.

Um, you claimed NY was “the lowest”. I proved you to be a lying sack and now you are on TILT!
:iyfyus.jpg:
Nope. I would never have said that

I've said:

New deaths in New York among the lowest in the country.

You're either confused or a liar, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you're just senile and don't remember who told you what.

You're saying it doesn't make it so, Nostra.

New York has the lowest number of cases in the nation right now, and the lowest death rate.

FYI for nostra

I'm not dragonlady
1593906108762.png

Not even a similar avatar
1593906134301.png

Um, you claimed NY was “the lowest”. I proved you to be a lying sack and now you are on TILT!
Nope. I would never have said that

I've said:

New deaths in New York among the lowest in the country.

You're either confused or a liar, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you're just senile and don't remember who told you what.

New York has the lowest number of cases in the nation right now, and the lowest death rate.
OK, you lied about NY being “among the lowest” when they are the highest.......and the other lying sack of shit claimed they were the lowest.

Thanks for pointing out I got you lying sacks confused.

Dims are shaking in their boots.

Full employment is 4-5%

If unemployment keeps dropping by two percentage points per month we'll be at full employment by election day.

Even at just one percentage point per month, we'll be at 6%.
ROFLMFAO

Just in time for the Swine flu pandemic to shut everything down
and wipe everything out again

.......and the other lying sack of shit claimed they were the lowest.
Excuse me, but I missed the apology.

As I said, since you were so sure it was me that made that claim, if you had any integrity at all, you would take it back.

Full employment is 4-5%

If unemployment keeps dropping by two percentage points per month we'll be at full employment by election day.

Lol there is no way in hell this trend will continue. Probably not even another month.

.......and the other lying sack of shit claimed they were the lowest.
Excuse me, but I missed the apology.

As I said, since you were so sure it was me that made that claim, if you had any integrity at all, you would take it back.
Guess what Buttercup, you can bite me. I proved you to be a lying sack.

Unemployment Rate May 13.3%, June 11.1% - If trend continues FULL EMPLOYMENT by November
not a chance, the Democrats would never let that happen, remember they are the the enemy.
b61c8734c0aa84ec6271de79cddab753.jpg

Well folks...we have a new benchmark.

If unemployment is not back to around 3% (or close to it...say under 4%) in late October...Trump is a failure.

Great
Who says that is the "benchmark?" If unemployment is even close to 5%, Trump's reelection is guaranteed.
If trend continues FULL EMPLOYMENT by November

"close to 5%" isn't full employment

Full employment is 4-5%

How about debt? Will that be down too?

Well folks...we have a new benchmark.

If unemployment is not back to around 3% (or close to it...say under 4%) in late October...Trump is a failure.

Great
Who says that is the "benchmark?" If unemployment is even close to 5%, Trump's reelection is guaranteed.
If trend continues FULL EMPLOYMENT by November

"close to 5%" isn't full employment
That's what economists have always considered full employment to be, moron. What do you believe it to be?

Full employment is 4-5%

You mean the debt Nazi Pelosi and the Dims approved?

Full employment is 4-5%

You mean the debt Nazi Pelosi and the Dims approved?
No the debt the republican's started when they had full control of the government. You know the huge increase in military spending and revenue hurting tax cuts. The debt Trump has signed off on. Are you really this stupid?

Full employment is 4-5%

That only cost us six trillion how much more state capitalism by the trillions will be needed to keep the DEA choppers flying this year looking for weed growing?

Forum List

Back