GOP Congress Critters Incensed Over The ARMY Standing Behind Decisions In Favor Of MRFF

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Is hell freezing over?

The U.S. Army just backed the recent successes of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation’ (MRFF) in defiance of aggressive complaints from twenty fundamentalist Christian Republican members of Congress!

On May 14, Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA) and nineteen other fundamentalist Christian members of the House of Representatives, chagrined over a recent string of victories for MRFF in protecting the rights of our service members to be free from unwanted proselytizing by those of their ilk, wrote a letter to Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, attacking MRFF.

You are free to be chagrined.

No, hell has not frozen over, the fruits of 8 years of the racist, America hating Obama, are simply ripening on the vine.... framing such as hell freezing over is grossly oxymoronic, in point of fact such is far better off being described as "hell is loose on earth!" :wink:

Is hell freezing over?

The U.S. Army just backed the recent successes of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation’ (MRFF) in defiance of aggressive complaints from twenty fundamentalist Christian Republican members of Congress!

On May 14, Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA) and nineteen other fundamentalist Christian members of the House of Representatives, chagrined over a recent string of victories for MRFF in protecting the rights of our service members to be free from unwanted proselytizing by those of their ilk, wrote a letter to Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, attacking MRFF.

Propaganda. Even if it wasn't neither you nor any other American would very much like to be protected by an atheist or anti-Christian US Army. After my joint operations group NG unit completes our monthly Unit Training Assemblies, lots of guys, myself included, often stick around for Sunday services on post. We're a diverse group of Christians. You are free to feel intimidated.

That being said, tell me—honestly—do you share MRFF's sentiment that our flag and Constitution should be worshipped in place of Christ and the Bible? I highly doubt you do. Perhaps you ought to visit their website and bone up on what they stand for.

Is hell freezing over?

Whats the issue?

Godless libs want Christian chaplains drawn and quartered?

or merely gagged?

Is hell freezing over?

Propaganda. Even if it wasn't neither you nor any other American would very much like to be protected by an atheist or anti-Christian US Army. After my joint operations group NG unit completes our monthly Unit Training Assemblies, lots of guys, myself included, often stick around for Sunday services on post. We're a diverse group of Christians. You are free to feel intimidated.

That being said, tell me—honestly—do you share MRFF's sentiment that our flag and Constitution should be worshipped in place of Christ and the Bible? I highly doubt you do. Perhaps you ought to visit their website and bone up on what they stand for.

Worship is a personal decision. Worshipping a flag I find morally, and intellectually repugnant. The Constitution is to be defended. Which I swore to protect and defend. A very important part of that parchment very clearly outlining that no religious test be required, nor any man be compelled to worship. America is a very diverse country. Of which many worship different religions, and many worship none. All are equal under the law. Which is why America is a secular nation, not a Christian one. I very much support the decisons.

Forum List

Back