Understand The Danger We Are In

We have a "news" media that blatantly lies to us! Not a lie here and there about little things...but on a minute by minute basis about things of global importance!

For example, in the last week the media has been telling us that we are moving very close to the impeachment of the president of the united states. It could happen at any time now.

The truth is we are no closer to impeachment than we were a year ago...2 years ago. There has not even been a vote to formally INVESTIGATE for impeachment, or draw up articles of impeachment...nothing!

This is dangerous folks! This is the stuff of nazi germany!
The liberal media and the democrats in congress will say anything to hurt trump and deny trump voters the fruits of their victory

And Trumpits will lie to your face all the time you don’t even understand what are the realities are.

At his rally at Minneapolis the other day. It’s like a fucking TUG hurling insults.
Oh Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa..... like having an orgasm. People cheers. Then you have these supporters here like Thunk and the rest praising it. Fucking disgusting sick.
Kids are watching this asshole.

Do you expect me to cheer that kind of garbage? I know you do.

So don’t tell me about liberals or democrats. It’s your piece of shit president doing the destruction himself.

You are rife with slander and libel - you are a demagogue after all. But facts are persistently missing from the defamation you spew.

Oh, and let's look at you Stalinists;

{
Democrat member of the Minnesota House of Representatives Aisha Gomez was caught on video Thursday night engaged in protests with the violent leftist group Antifa. After President Trump finished his rally in Minneapolis, members of the group assaulted Trump supporters and burned "Make America Great Again" hats.

"Rep. Aisha Gomez (DFL) of the Minnesota House of Representatives is caught on video protesting with ANTIFA in the streets outside Target Center during President Donald Trump's visit to MN. Andy Mannix @AndrewMannix reports for @startribune on federal courts, and law enforcement. Andy Mannix captured on video Antifa protestors outside the Target Center, yelling profanities, beating on random cars driving by, verbally assaulting rally attendees," Twin Cities Talk Radio host Jon Justice wrote about the situation. "4:00 mins into the below video Rep. Gomez dressed in all block is seen participating in intimidating people as they leave the rally, clad in all black."}

Local Minnesota Representative Caught Outside Trump Rally With Antifa

So, members of the Stalinists in the House are out violently attacking Americans?

It's 1928 Berlin, and you ARE the Nazis. The only question is whether you get away with it this time.

Never again, mother fucker.

Old lady...if you actually want to learn anything...go to the source!

Here is the actual letter the Trump administration sent to congress. It spell out how their actions are invalid, unconstitutional, and lacks any due process of any kind. It gives example as well.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6459967/PAC-Letter-10-08-2019.pdf
This is not the trial. There does not have to be "due process" during an investigation. The Republicans just want to delay the process with a full blown circus, in hopes Trump will make it through the election. I'll be surprised if Pelosi calls a vote until she has the Articles of Impeachment ready to present.

Yeah, you Stalinists don't do the whole "law thing." If you get power, you will crush those in your way.

Of course you've already lost - not just the fake impeachment, but the house in 2020. You never had a chance of defeating Trump. but you've ensured the house goes to the GOP.

John Solomon told you that?

Pretty desperate to derail the thread unwrapping the leftist activist media, I see.

Well, you ARE a Stalinist with literally zero integrity.

Let's look at what the Old Grey Kunt is up to today?

{An opinion piece by Andrew Marantz, “Free Speech Is Killing Us,” was published recently in The New York Times. The subtitle: “Noxious language online is causing real-world violence. What can we do about it?” The author wrote that he is not in favor of doing away with free speech altogether, but, because of the violence it inspires, it should be regulated.}

NYT Ditches Free Speech to Take Down Trump

Oh, the Antisemites of the NY Times calling to crush free speech? What a shock. :eek:

"All the News that Serves the Party."

You are full of shit.

You think lying will alter reality?

Here is the direct link to the Times.

Opinion | Free Speech Is Killing Us

See, I'm not like you, I'm not a fucking liar. You lie because you know that your movement is evil. What you fear more than anything is the truth. I on the other hand use facts to expose you vile pigs.

Dude. You are giving me an opinion link. Is that supposed to be credible?

I don’t even have a movement. I just hate liars promoted by people like you.

Go get me something else that tickles me.

Dood, I am giving you a link to the Antisemitic New York Times calling to crush freedom of speech on their editorial page.

You tried to lie your way out of it, not grasping that the link was embedded in the original article.

You see, you Stalinists are at war to end civil liberty - ALL civil liberty. Putrid scum like the party press are in the front lines waging a disinformation campaign.

You must be stopped. You and your press are the enemy of the American people and ANY people who yearn to breath free. The rise of the Stalinist democrat movement is no different than the rise of the Nazis, and the end product will be the same. The only question is whether we let you get away with it again.

Coming from you? Absolutely. I don’t even bother or a didley squat reading it.

Do you know why?
1. Trump supporters praised Trump lies then convey them here as true.
2. Anything that Trump disgusting lies people like u believed it.
Therefore...... you are not a credible person.

3. You are against CNN. Fox News like Hannity a lapdog and a puppeteer of Trump. Distort the reality and then use the technicalities to promote lies. Then idiots like you are not saying anything.

Coming from a Russian member? Absolutely.

Uh, stupid fuck:

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

The "Russian Collusion" never was anything but a wild conspiracy theory cooked up by you Stalinists in an attempt to disenfranchise 63 million voters by undoing the 2016 election.

You Stalinists are no different than the Nazis in 1928 were - Brown Shirts and all.

Old lady...if you actually want to learn anything...go to the source!

Here is the actual letter the Trump administration sent to congress. It spell out how their actions are invalid, unconstitutional, and lacks any due process of any kind. It gives example as well.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6459967/PAC-Letter-10-08-2019.pdf
This is not the trial. There does not have to be "due process" during an investigation. The Republicans just want to delay the process with a full blown circus, in hopes Trump will make it through the election. I'll be surprised if Pelosi calls a vote until she has the Articles of Impeachment ready to present.

Yeah, you Stalinists don't do the whole "law thing." If you get power, you will crush those in your way.

Of course you've already lost - not just the fake impeachment, but the house in 2020. You never had a chance of defeating Trump. but you've ensured the house goes to the GOP.
I must be right, since all you could do is turn on the communist voice track.

Do you know why?

3. You are against CNN. Fox News like Hannity a lapdog and a puppeteer of Trump. Distort the reality and then use the technicalities to promote lies. Then idiots like you are not saying anything.

Bottom line, you're a two bit hack with zero integrity who is consistently exposed, yet too stupid to grasp the depth of the humiliation you are served.

This ain't CNN dumbfuck, post facts or be creamed.

And when we hold the white house, the house, and a fillibuster-proof super majority in the senate...Trump will be unleashed!

The wall will be completed, the USMCA will be ratified, wages will rise for everybody...and the democrats will still bitch!

We have a "news" media that blatantly lies to us! Not a lie here and there about little things...but on a minute by minute basis about things of global importance!

For example, in the last week the media has been telling us that we are moving very close to the impeachment of the president of the united states. It could happen at any time now.

The truth is we are no closer to impeachment than we were a year ago...2 years ago. There has not even been a vote to formally INVESTIGATE for impeachment, or draw up articles of impeachment...nothing!

And we're no clio
What's the other side of the story about the girl who lied about white boys attacking her? What's the justification for the media "watchdogs" making a huge spectacle of a goddamn playground incident that turned out to be a lie?

How did you want the media to report the story?

"Sixth grader alleged victim of hate crime. Can she be believed?"

Kids bullying one another on a playground isn't even worthy of local news coverage. Happens all the time but I guess it's a big deal if its a black kid who is on the losing end.

And kids repeatedly being gunned down in american schools is worthy of coverage for ratings and a few casually tossed off thoughts and prayers. It's Reality America and we all participate.

And what of those gunned down in Chicago, St. Louis, and all the other places guns are prohibited? Yet the party press refuses to report on these shootings, they don't further the agenda.

Perhaps you should start up your own outlet or throw money at the media like the substantial people do?

Perhaps the party media should occasionally report the news.

But the fact is, the big 6 are NOTHING other than advocacy for the party.

{Eighty-four percent of Americans believe the news media have a critical or very important role to play in democracy, particularly in terms of informing the public — yet they don’t see that role being fulfilled and less than half (44 percent) can name an objective news source.}
Public trust in the media is at an all-time low. Results from a major new Knight-Gallup report can help us understand why.

Pretty desperate to derail the thread unwrapping the leftist activist media, I see.

Well, you ARE a Stalinist with literally zero integrity.

Let's look at what the Old Grey Kunt is up to today?

{An opinion piece by Andrew Marantz, “Free Speech Is Killing Us,” was published recently in The New York Times. The subtitle: “Noxious language online is causing real-world violence. What can we do about it?” The author wrote that he is not in favor of doing away with free speech altogether, but, because of the violence it inspires, it should be regulated.}

NYT Ditches Free Speech to Take Down Trump

Oh, the Antisemites of the NY Times calling to crush free speech? What a shock. :eek:

"All the News that Serves the Party."

You are full of shit.

See, I'm not like you, I'm not a fucking liar. You lie because you know that your movement is evil. What you fear more than anything is the truth. I on the other hand use facts to expose you vile pigs.

Dood, I am giving you a link to the Antisemitic New York Times calling to crush freedom of speech on their editorial page.

You tried to lie your way out of it, not grasping that the link was embedded in the original article.

You see, you Stalinists are at war to end civil liberty - ALL civil liberty. Putrid scum like the party press are in the front lines waging a disinformation campaign.

You must be stopped. You and your press are the enemy of the American people and ANY people who yearn to breath free. The rise of the Stalinist democrat movement is no different than the rise of the Nazis, and the end product will be the same. The only question is whether we let you get away with it again.

Horse hockey, the illusion is dead. America was founded as a safe space for the colonial aristocracy from the British aristocracy. And only white affluent males who owned property got any representation at all.

:lol:

Another fucking Stalinist liar.

The TRUTH is that the COMMUNIST movement you promote is to serve the aristocracy and to recreate a feudal society. You're the bitch boi of Mark Zuckerberg, TIm Cook, and the rest of the Silicon Valley oligarchs.

And we're no clio
How did you want the media to report the story?

"Sixth grader alleged victim of hate crime. Can she be believed?"

Kids bullying one another on a playground isn't even worthy of local news coverage. Happens all the time but I guess it's a big deal if its a black kid who is on the losing end.

And kids repeatedly being gunned down in american schools is worthy of coverage for ratings and a few casually tossed off thoughts and prayers. It's Reality America and we all participate.

And what of those gunned down in Chicago, St. Louis, and all the other places guns are prohibited? Yet the party press refuses to report on these shootings, they don't further the agenda.

Perhaps you should start up your own outlet or throw money at the media like the substantial people do?

Perhaps the party media should occasionally report the news.

But the fact is, the big 6 are NOTHING other than advocacy for the party.

{Eighty-four percent of Americans believe the news media have a critical or very important role to play in democracy, particularly in terms of informing the public — yet they don’t see that role being fulfilled and less than half (44 percent) can name an objective news source.}
Public trust in the media is at an all-time low. Results from a major new Knight-Gallup report can help us understand why.

The corporate state media machine is for managing the perceptual reality of the masses per the wishes of concentrated wealth and power.

You are full of shit.

Horse hockey, the illusion is dead. America was founded as a safe space for the colonial aristocracy from the British aristocracy. And only white affluent males who owned property got any representation at all.

The TRUTH is that the COMMUNIST movement you promote is to serve the aristocracy and to recreate a feudal society. You're the bitch boi of Mark Zuckerberg, TIm Cook, and the rest of the Silicon Valley oligarchs.

The historical record is what it is. Washington was an oligarch and a land speculator. Nothing like free product to "sell".

The liberal media and the democrats in congress will say anything to hurt trump and deny trump voters the fruits of their victory

And Trumpits will lie to your face all the time you don’t even understand what are the realities are.

At his rally at Minneapolis the other day. It’s like a fucking TUG hurling insults.
Oh Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa..... like having an orgasm. People cheers. Then you have these supporters here like Thunk and the rest praising it. Fucking disgusting sick.

So don’t tell me about liberals or democrats. It’s your piece of shit president doing the destruction himself.

You are rife with slander and libel - you are a demagogue after all. But facts are persistently missing from the defamation you spew.

{
Democrat member of the Minnesota House of Representatives Aisha Gomez was caught on video Thursday night engaged in protests with the violent leftist group Antifa. After President Trump finished his rally in Minneapolis, members of the group assaulted Trump supporters and burned "Make America Great Again" hats.

"Rep. Aisha Gomez (DFL) of the Minnesota House of Representatives is caught on video protesting with ANTIFA in the streets outside Target Center during President Donald Trump's visit to MN. Andy Mannix @AndrewMannix reports for @startribune on federal courts, and law enforcement. Andy Mannix captured on video Antifa protestors outside the Target Center, yelling profanities, beating on random cars driving by, verbally assaulting rally attendees," Twin Cities Talk Radio host Jon Justice wrote about the situation. "4:00 mins into the below video Rep. Gomez dressed in all block is seen participating in intimidating people as they leave the rally, clad in all black."}

So, members of the Stalinists in the House are out violently attacking Americans?

It's 1928 Berlin, and you ARE the Nazis. The only question is whether you get away with it this time.

I understand truth hurts.

Do you know why?

Bottom line, you're a two bit hack with zero integrity who is consistently exposed, yet too stupid to grasp the depth of the humiliation you are served.

Zero integrity?
I’m blasting your stupid ass with your distorted post. If you attack CNN then to be fair if you really a credible human being then you should be consistent attack Hannity.

But you are a credible dishonest fuck like your buddy Thunk.

{

"Jew will not replace us-n-shit."

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress....ille-violence-15.jpg?w=1520&quality=85&h=1014

https://www.thevillager.com/wp-cont...test-penley-2017-07-13-v01VILPRINT_WEBWEB.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...n/derivatives/article_750/racist14n-3-web.jpg

Do you know why?

Speaking of lemmings, let us remind ourselves of how we arrived here. Blaming is for escaping responsibility, nothing more.

The FCC was deregulated during the Clinton administration. During the 1980s, there were 50 some odd companies on the american media landscape; that has now been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations. In our Reagan initiated plunge into neoliberal economics and upward societal wealth redistribution which was bipartisanly embraced, concentrated wealth and power was more easily able to employ the work of Edward L Bernays in mass psychological manipulation via the media. One would think being repeatedly lied into economically cannibalizing bogus illegal endless wars of plunder and profiteering would have resulted in some awakening on the part of the public, but the corporate state media machine is united in it's perceptual reality mindfucking of the public, and partisanshitheads are so easily Pavlovianly triggered.

Have you ever considered withdrawing your cooperation and participation?

Edward Louis Bernays
Edward Bernays - Wikipedia

You are full of shit.

Dude..... You have Trump violated just about every thing what you are posting. So far I have not seen posting against your asshole.

Do you know why?

Speaking of lemmings, let us remind ourselves of how we arrived here. Blaming is for escaping responsibility, nothing more.

The FCC was deregulated during the Clinton administration. During the 1980s, there were 50 some odd companies on the american media landscape; that has now been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations. In our Reagan initiated plunge into neoliberal economics and upward societal wealth redistribution which was bipartisanly embraced, concentrated wealth and power was more easily able to employ the work of Edward L Bernays in mass psychological manipulation via the media. One would think being repeatedly lied into economically cannibalizing bogus illegal endless wars of plunder and profiteering would have resulted in some awakening on the part of the public, but the corporate state media machine is united in it's perceptual reality mindfucking of the public, and partisanshitheads are so easily Pavlovianly triggered.

Edward Louis Bernays
How would one do that?

Do you know why?

Edward Louis Bernays
Speaking of media, oligarchs, and Washington's time: A quote I ran into while reading some US History. I couldn't believe how people really don't change, though their clothes do.
I thank God, there are no free schools nor printing (in Virginia), and I hope we shall not have these (for a) hundred years; for learning has brought disobedience and heresy…into the world, and printing has divulged them, and libels against the best government. God keep us from both.
William Berkeley 1671, royal governor of Virginia.

Do you know why?

Edward Louis Bernays
How would one do that?

For starters; stop watching the stuff, stop either getting your rocks off on it and using it, tweeting it, pushing it out there, or reacting Pavlovianly to it. Spend your time, attention and intellect absorbing "news" from other sources. Due diligence and effort is just something many are simply too lazy to do. And bear in mind at no time in human history has any population been this heavily and indiscriminately surveilled. Fweedumb. Let's us wall ourselves in as well with our concentration camps. For safety of course.

Do you know why?

Edward Louis Bernays
Speaking of media, oligarchs, and Washington's time: A quote I ran into while reading some US History. I couldn't believe how people really don't change, though their clothes do.
I thank God, there are no free schools nor printing (in Virginia), and I hope we shall not have these (for a) hundred years; for learning has brought disobedience and heresy…into the world, and printing has divulged them, and libels against the best government. God keep us from both.
William Berkeley 1671, royal governor of Virginia.

There it is, that's how america was founded by the substantial people. Recall the vision; only affluent white male land holders were to have any representation.

Forum List

Back