UNDER THREAT: Supreme Court Justices have to be MOVED to UNDISCLOSED locations

not surprised to see you target the only african american on the bench…typically demFasicf bigots

you are right, you aren’t a brownshirt, just a white hood
Ginnie comes to mind. He is a brownshirt.

This is lefties disrupting the process of government.

Just like they claim the J6 protesters were doing

I don't want to hear one more word about J6 from the lefty hypocrites

Apparently it's not wrong when lefties do it

Which is a blatant violation of at least two Constitutionally protected Rights.

But lefties have no use for the Constitution. Because they're stupid, uneducated, ignorant, narrow minded dimwits who think they can change human nature by legislation. Or equivalently, coercion.

These fools have NO idea what they're signing on to, when they support and encourage the machinations of the Democratic party.

Because that IS who's running the people camped out in front of Clarence Thomas's house, AND the violent lefties who threw bricks at the cops in LA the other day
Were they actively trying to overthrow the government of the United States?...cause that's what happened on 1/6.
So do us all a favor and stop whining. Again, why are you surprised when the tactics you use are used against you? :)

Were they actively trying to overthrow the government of the United States?...cause that's what happened on 1/6.
So do us all a favor and stop whining. Again, why are you surprised when the tactics you use are used against you? :)
yes they are actively trying to over throw the govt of the united states. The court is a branch of our govt

yes they are actively trying to over throw the govt of the united states. The court is a branch of our govt
Yeah...nice try. They aren't legislators. Nor do they have the final vote to certify an election.
I mean, they ruled once on about 500 ballots in FL to be included or excluded..and that DID decide an election.
Again, why are you surprised when tactics that you've been employing for years are used against you?

Yeah...nice try. They aren't legislators. Nor do they have the final vote to certify an election.
I mean, they ruled once on about 500 ballots in FL to be included or excluded..and that DID decide an election.
Again, why are you surprised when tactics that you've been employing for years are used against you?
yes they are the court a co-equal branch of govt that the dembot terrorist are trying to overthrow…the court says what is the law, the dems don’t like that, and want to over throw it…insurrectionist

Abortion is legal according the 1973 decision. If they find it illegal the democrats will win the election.
You loons aren't going to win anything. Your party has lost what little of a mind you have. Going to the justices houses. Like I said you deserve to lose abortion and planned parenthood.

No the pigs never stole votes.

They stole the vote

and ppl wonder why they have to move them bhahaha. They are insane mental nut jobs these people are fkg whacked wait until they learn no more food, no more supplies and survival is going to be all thaT matters.

Forum List

Back