New York Times columnist warns America may be inadvertently dragged into direct war with Russia

When the war crazy generals at the pentagon are allowed to openly admit they are helping Ukrainian forces kill Russian Generals I must admit.... It sure looks like Biden wants a full-on war with Russia... If that's the case they really have lost their minds on the left.....

I find it hard to believe that there are libs in America that are okay with dodging bombs for the rest of their days on earth....
But they are mentally deprived of rational knowledge....
Look who they vote for....

No. He is not. He has made all the right moves on this Russian aggression thing, so far.

:lmao:

1652049148117.png

No. He is not. He has made all the right moves on this Russian aggression thing, so far.
Biden has blown this from the start... Are you kidding?.... We wouldn't be watching a war if Joe would have handled this better from the start.... All he is doing now is placing the USA and our economy at risk... Not to mention the dead Ukrainians....

When the war crazy generals at the pentagon are allowed to openly admit they are helping Ukrainian forces kill Russian Generals I must admit.... It sure looks like Biden wants a full-on war with Russia... If that's the case they really have lost their minds on the left.....
They know Biden is the last democrat President and this is the last ever democrat Congress, so they are under orders to drag the USA down with them

Tom Friedman is the guy who said we'd be out of Iraq in 6 months about 27 different times over many years.

That's why "one Friedman unit" is now known to mean "6 months".

And it's just one of many reasons why nobody with sense takes him seriously. It seems that only Putin's patsies here are listening to him. They really, really want their their white supremacist fascist hero to enslave Ukraine.

Tom Friedman is the guy who said we'd be out of Iraq in 6 months about 27 different times over many years.

That's why "one Friedman unit" is now known to mean "6 months".

And it's just one of many reasons why nobody with sense takes him seriously.

No one with sense takes ANY democrat seriously.

Biden has blown this from the start... Are you kidding?.... We wouldn't be watching a war if Joe would have handled this better from the start.... All he is doing now is placing the USA and our economy at risk... Not to mention the dead Ukrainians....
Go hide your basement soy boy. You do not care about right and wrong, freedom vs tyranny, basically sounding like a go along to get along trump supporter, if not outright trumpian Putin supporter. I'm not. Most Americans are not.

America is already in a war with Russia, but wouldn't be dragged unwillingly in any case. America is carefully making decisions on how much it thinks it can be involved without upsetting the agreed upon limitations.

Even if Russia is pushed enough to use a tactical nuclear weapons on the Ukraine or a Nato country, America won't be dragged.

I would confidently estimate that America wouldn't attack Russia with nuclear weapons.

Don't be afraid of having the discussion folks.

Go hide your basement soy boy. You do not care about right and wrong, freedom vs tyranny, basically sounding like a go along to get along trump supporter, if not outright trumpian Putin supporter. I'm not. Most Americans are not.

I mean, think of the BRIBES that Quid Pro is owed..

Do the right thing, protect Biden's kickback stream.. No amount of dead Americans is too many when such important matters are at stake. We HAVE to have priorities...

I mean, think of the BRIBES that Quid Pro is owed..

Do the right thing, protect Biden's kickback stream.. No amount of dead Americans is too many when such important matters are at stake. We HAVE to have priorities...
Investigate and prosecute then. That thing about not being prosecutable while in office was just an opinion by the Justice Department under the Trump administration to save Donny from being bothered. The constitution does not say it and the Supreme Court has never ruled on it. Go for it, big guy!

Forum List

Back