UNDER THREAT: Supreme Court Justices have to be MOVED to UNDISCLOSED locations

Threats made against the SC by Biden, Harris and Schumer definitely point to a need to begin impeachment hearings this Fall.
The filthy ass Democrats in the House don't have the moral clarity to impeach this Biden peice of shit for doing the same thing they accused Trump of doing.

That may be corrected later this year.

Those would be ones giving you your marching orders, little authoritarian-follower. You've been living on your knees for so long, you don't even understand how that's not normal.

This thread? A good example. Your masters told the conservatives to all to piss yourselves uncontrollably and then scream about how the violent Jews/liberals are a threat to all good Germans/conservatives, and you all obeyed. Fascist tactics don't change.

Now, how do your masters tell you to respond to that? Take a break, breathe, look up and ask them.
LOL! Now wipe the drool from your chin. That's a good girl.

"Abortion is healthcare" And falling down a flight of stairs is exercise.

1652054521575.png

The murderdous right-wing jihadists here are no longer even trying to hide their lust to kill all infidels in the name of Allah ... I mean, jehovah.

Fascist jihadists are all the same, just particular name of the god changes.

The murderdous right-wing jihadists here are no longer even trying to hide their lust to kill all infidels in the name of Allah ... I mean, jehovah.

Fascist jihadists are all the same, just particular name of the god changes.

Look at you trying to sound all Muslim

The U.S. has to establish a procedure to quell riots. There's nothing the matter with busting a cap on them with some #6 bird shot. If they injure or kill someone then some 5.56 mm or 9 mm to the center of mass will solve the problem.
Leftist restrain the guard . Move Scotus to a deep red state. Then we can do that.

The right shoot at pro-choice protestors.
The left attack pro-life SCOTUS's.
Seems balanced to me.

Forum List

Back