Under The Signs Of Islam

Why is it such a bad thing that Obama wants to get along with muslims ?

I dont understand the animosity.

It is beyond dumb to not support his efforts.

Because YOU CAN'T APPEASE Islam! If you give them an inch, these ingrates take a mile! It is a murderous hate ideology with a 1400 year track record of spreading death, rape & destruction everywhere it goes! It has never peacefully co-existed with anyone! I've read the Quran and the entire doctrine is based on inflicting sadistic pain/death on non-believers! It has no measurable redeeming qualities of any kind! So what is it about this genocidal barbarism that makes sooooo many Englishmen get down on their knees and open wide like muslim-fellatrices they are? What possible positive quality do you liberal sociopaths expect from the product of 60-gen.-1st-cousin-inbreeding who rape anything made of organic molecules? Muslims. Don't. Get. Along. With. Anyone.
I think that Mr Magoo has more vision than yourself. I havent got the time to put right the rag bag of prejudices that you drag around. Im not english either.

Because YOU CAN'T APPEASE Islam! If you give them an inch, these ingrates take a mile! It is a murderous hate ideology with a 1400 year track record of spreading death, rape & destruction everywhere it goes! It has never peacefully co-existed with anyone! I've read the Quran and the entire doctrine is based on inflicting sadistic pain/death on non-believers! It has no measurable redeeming qualities of any kind! So what is it about this genocidal barbarism that makes sooooo many Englishmen get down on their knees and open wide like muslim-fellatrices they are? What possible positive quality do you liberal sociopaths expect from the product of 60-gen.-1st-cousin-inbreeding who rape anything made of organic molecules? Muslims. Don't. Get. Along. With. Anyone.
Islam is the only hope for mankind to live in peace and harmony. ..... :cool:

Islam is the only hope for America and the western world. ....... :cool:

Nuke the idol.

Say, if we DID nuke the idol, would you still bow to it five times each day, even if the clit Allah was reduced to slag?

Standard Disclaimer: Come on, the idol of Islam does look like a clit:

images

I mean it does, Allah is the girly part that Muzzie Beasts cut off on real females..

Actually, in order for mankind to live in peace and harmony, religion should be dropped altogether, because it seems to cause more division than unity.

Besides..............God is too big to be contained in just one dogma.

Actually, in order for mankind to live in peace and harmony, religion should be dropped altogether, because it seems to cause more division than unity.

There is no god.

But Allah lives in a clit.

Nuke the Idol of Islam, and all the killing will stop.

Nuke Mecca and you will have ALL Muslims going against the West.

Are you normally this stupid?

The only problem is that, thats not the sign of islam.....

It simply writes "god" on that plate.

You should not have a problem with that, unless of course, you are a godless atheist.......

There is no god.

But Allah lives in a clit.

Nuke the Idol of Islam, and all the killing will stop.

Nuke Mecca and you will have ALL Muslims going against the West.

Are you normally this stupid?

You don't have to nuke Mecca to have Muslims going against the West!

They are going against the West regardless.

Far, far from the truth.

There is no right or wrong, good or evil without religion, and God.

Sans the orders of religion, everything is simply opinion.

Even in the 19th century, as religious conviction waned, the warnings were there. Ivan Karamazov, in “The Brothers Karamazov,” exclaimed ‘if God does not exist, then everything is permitted.’

I hope you're not gullible enough to accept the secular slander that more slaughter has been caused by religion....actually far more is due to atheism.

Forum List

Back